Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6124&start_row=11

Double standard

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 129
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/27/2015 9:22:50 PM

When Shiva arise it's under a RBG premise everytime. Bless up

The black liberation movement is very unique and always will be. We don't mix up in government tribal argument, or feminism or gay rights argument. Focused at the goal at hand.

Hemphill, your argument is based on the premise that the government WANT a revolution and one based on racial issue.

The black liberation movement will seek its justice by which ever and any means. If the ones you call the serpent want to promote the exposure of white supremacist wickedness against InI blackman on media coverage like never before...We will happily allow them. Any counter argument ketch a fire

Your same logic could be applied to why do we focus on black liberation african redemption black IPREMACY and why not one love one blood all and all and done.... Even among RASTA. That I don't need to explain! Focused troddin. Black liberation, African redemptive Livity to the highest I

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/27/2015 9:36:16 PM

They not only want it, they NEED it. Racial drivin civil war is their way of justifying full fledged martial law and full spectrum dominance.

Its very simple. Its just like a bully who picks and picks just so that they can get a reaction and when you swing on them, it justifies their attack.. problem, reaction, solution..

Universal truth is not measured by mass appeal. I am not here to gain acceptance or win a popularity contest. Just give the facts. We are ALL in the same boat and fighting a common enemy.

H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie: "These young people face a world beset with the most effectively organized programme of deceptive propaganda and of thinly screened operations ever known." -- The New World Order --

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/27/2015 9:40:42 PM

You think they want a revolution so they can gain control. Do you overs what a revolution is?

Meanwhile we chanting for a full black revolution with no apology

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/27/2015 9:48:27 PM

Typical white supremacist confusion strategy. Black people will itinue to react and act accordingly in the face of oppression and not get deterred by confusion.

You think the government are helping and pushing bro malik shabaZz n them? Go and check with some black liberation militant revolutionsry groups and see how they relationship is with the system. It's also white privilage to assume that the black population are unable to deal with any potential government plan of false promotion in the face of revolution.

Until that time, the world will not know peace and we africans will itinue to fight

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/27/2015 9:48:49 PM

There could never be more black gainst black crime, white supremacy is the biggest crime the world over and lasted from 1619 in the US alone against blacks and continue to dis day on all levels and still no justice then wan make I the criminal for fighting back

Well I blacks have in under marshall law for hundreds of years so it is what is

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/27/2015 9:54:28 PM

Facing truth is tough. Just when we think there is a grass roots movement of Black Lives Matter for equality, we fall right into their game. Revolution comes through exposure of the system, not fighting amongst each other. Ask the Native Americans how well fighting each other worked out for them.

There is a common enemy to everyone on the planet, The serpent system of globalization through economic control and blatant governmental tyranny. -- The New World Order -- As long as we are kicking each other out of the small life raft we are ALL in, we allow these boushie 'elitists' to ride in their luxury-liner.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/27/2015 10:01:38 PM

Who is fighting you Hemphill?

Who is fighting against each other?

I thought it was about the black population exposing and fighting against the multigenerational effects of white supremacy on InI people

Don't get jumpy and assume race war. Which appears to be your undertone

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/27/2015 10:07:27 PM

So now if I expose white supremacy against InI black man. I will be accused of promoting a white supremacist plan of racial war.

Bredda

Can't you see the double bluff? They want to PACIFY we with scare tactics not the other way round. With the militant background and gun imagery, the man in the first video is a devil.... Out to confuse and pacify black people; and confuse and tense up white people making them think the mindless blackman just want anarchy and race war.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/27/2015 10:20:10 PM

"We are all in the same boat"

Do you overs white privilage? I think this is the basis of the disagreement.

Shiva also mentioned white supremacy is systematic. It is more than a government plan of increased control or whatever you labelled it. So when you speak of a common enemy between all man..... Just overs that Liberation for the European and liberation for the African are not completely parallel. Liberation for the African includes a unique reparative process. Again, this is a black liberation movement, stop try dilute the thing with anything else or try and take the black away from the title. Rasta move independent of government plan.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/27/2015 10:44:55 PM

If we have a common enemy then Us Blacks got two enemies, the gov and the general populace

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 129

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I