Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6121&start_row=1

Psychics and Tarot Cards

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 6/22/2015 1:14:30 AM

What is I's views on psychics and tarot? I personally view Psychics as wise people, my grandmother being one. I also practice Tarot cards

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/22/2015 5:11:13 AM

first of all. this is not what rasta in general...black african rastas and the essence of this movement...is all about. i dont know if there is ONE RASTA OPINION regarding those things.

but i, as a guy who likes to reason, ask myself where this powers begin. not so long ago, id say that the bible says that astrologers etc. are to be avoided. but its hard to say what the bible is really all about. when it comes to those things...i think the card thing is even part of western occult societies. and in the west there are some disgusting money makers. for example you turn on your tv and on one of the local channels you see an older woman with some cards who tells you about the future if you call her. to me its a hoax. but when it comes to the authentic stuff im more open.

it might seem very naive but where do those powers start? why do i see think of things before they appear sometimes? are those hollywood guys playing with a real gift and they try to hide the fact that its real by creating "horror" movies and novels? basically, i think we underrate the power of our human talents.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I