Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6118&start_row=11

Massacre in South Carolina

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/20/2015 6:24:01 PM

If he doesn't get the death penalty then the blackman really has no hope nor value nor chance in the still racist American system. Seperation would be the only viable option. If it isn't already!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/20/2015 6:36:14 PM

"Amnesty Report Finds Racial Injustice in Death Penalty - According to a new report issued by Amnesty International, race continues to play a strong role in U.S. death penalty cases. In "US: Death by Discrimination - The Continuing Role of Race in Capital Cases," (April 23, 2003) Amnesty states that:
Even though blacks and whites are murder victims in nearly equal numbers of crimes, 80% of people executed since the death penalty was reinstated have been executed for murders involving white victims.

More than 20% of black defendants who have been executed were convicted by all-white juries.

The report also examines case law and international policies related to race and the death penalty.

According to a recent study by Professor Katherine Beckett of the University of Washington, jurors in Washington are three times more likely to recommend a death sentence for a black defendant than for a white defendant in a similar case. The disparity in sentencing occurred despite the fact that prosecutors were slightly more likely to seek the death penalty against white defendants. The study examined 285 cases in which defendants were convicted of aggravated murder. The cases were analyzed for factors that might influence sentencing, including the number of victims, the prior criminal record of the defendant, and the number of aggravating factors alleged by the prosecutor. THE ROLE OF RACE IN WASHINGTON STATE CAPITAL SENTENCING, 1981-2012 (Jan. 27, 2014)."

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/race-and-death-penalty

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/
2012/jan/03/racial-bias-us-death-penalty

FREE MUMIA ABU-JAMAL
RIP TOOKIE WILLIAMS

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/20/2015 7:34:33 PM

Its always been the only way, al Hajj Malik el Shabazz had the right tune

How u live with your enemy

When will the American African have enough, how long!

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/20/2015 9:02:47 PM

man. its a hotbed of wickedness over there.

the best thing to do is to show how peaceful the rest of the world is able to live. without those american racial tensions. more cameras, more black racists and blowing up a car helps nobody.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/20/2015 9:35:36 PM

More Black racist will definitely help, being peaceful hasnt and wont help, when I say racist I mean love for InI race

Did the AshkeNAZI get Palestine peacefully with out being racist?

Did western Europeans get N/S.America, Australia, and everywhere else peacefully without being racist?

Did the Kromanti of Jamaica, Suriname and the Haitians get free from Europeans peacefully not being racist? No, no, no dont work like that

Turning the other cheek gets u CONquered and slaughtered

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/20/2015 9:43:36 PM

That was a racist comment. Nobody talking about 'more black racists' or 'blowing up a car' or rioting if that's what you meant. We talking about dealing with a specific white man supremacist terrorist who killed 6 wombman and children and 3 man while dem a try pray.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/20/2015 10:08:41 PM

if i have used racist comments i myself dont even know about it.

i didnt mean some of you are racists. thats really not what i meant. i think today i have just picked the wrong words.

what was going on in my mind was that since the first act of violence last year we always see guys rioting. even "the rock" has spoken to the people via twitter to say that damaging cars etc. isnt helpful. although i dont know why he said that i think this is right.

because youve mentioned everything about those white racists i thought of "african amercians" who riot and want to make the white police guys bleed.

i even think youre right, black heart. sometimes in history violence was the only way. im not a pacifirst. but i as a white guy shouldnt be paranoid when i see a black guy and i dont know if its helpful if black just start to kill a couple of other white police men. its a complex political issue. its all about knowing WHO you or we have to fight and HOW to me. thats all.

i think jesus didnt say that he wants to be slapped on the other cheek because he refuses to fight. it was because he was slapped by his enemy with the back of his hand. so he should at least slap him with his open hand like a man. to show that he is equal to him.

you see how explosive a topic like this really is. i only can say that i never had in mind to say something offending or even racist of course. even if i talk about the bible in threads about ancient africa. and i think none of you are unconscious about racism. but sometimes its even hard to talk about without having arguments and calling others racist.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/21/2015 10:18:44 AM

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I