Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6111&start_row=1

Trans cultural trans gender and now trans racial

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2015 5:35:51 AM

This week Caitlyn and the NAACP wombman have brought light to a whole new epidemic of such ideas. Based off how people feel they are in the inside despite their natural identity. Love to fight nature. The next time I walk into a bank I'm going to explain to them how I've always 'felt' mega rich. White people may be able to fool people for a minute with some fake tan and a wig but how many black people can turn up for that work interview with a face of white privilage? in 2015 it seems the vice-versa is now alrite in society.

smH

Forget cultural appropriation, forget everything. Anything goes out here. And blaxk people applauding this too!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/13/2015 10:03:49 AM

What they in support of that?

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 6/13/2015 11:05:46 AM

pure fuckry a gwan inna dis ya iwa. fire fe all dem abomination

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2015 11:57:50 AM

Seen many people in support of this VDR. Labelling it trans racial to pretty things up. A form of 'self identification.' They basically using the batti argument of being born the wrong way on the inside .......

Wickedness turn up.

I guess in America this has took a lil attention off the police beating young black girls and killing young black men.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/13/2015 2:50:53 PM

i just took part in a discussion and somebody was uttering that he believes that every person has a male and a female site.

do you really believe that? the fact that guys also have estrogen and women also a little bit testosterone and that female hormones or similar things will enter your body by drinking beer or consuming too much things in plastic boxes or bottles is not what i want to fight but cant "channel" my "inner woman". that has to get a fire.

dont know about this trans racial thing?! also snoop dogg/ lion or what he wants to be called was fooling people by walking around as a white guy not long ago.

for me it starts with bleaching/ tanning to follow fashion. i must admit that some tanned women look crisp but this is because its natural. orange looking girls who are full of fake tan look strange and if you really have "problem"/ superficial problems with your skin it might be because you are hiding from your own nature by ignoring allergies when it comes to food or by avoiding to let your skin "breathe" with too much make-up and sitting at home with closed windows all the time.

dont like the word trans.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2015 3:55:32 PM

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/13/2015 7:37:25 PM

Whatin goin on yah! How did dis ever even happm,

Well it was white that started that thing and were the presidents for bout 50 years or so I blee, but anyway some still want white masters i guess

A mixed one out of a white vagina raise by whites cnt even cosider themself white, so how is it they b black?

To much "ILLUSION OF INCLUSION" yah and they sold and sellin it off real good, to dem what wan b included

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/15/2015 6:15:47 PM

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/15/2015 8:15:34 PM

ok. thats not what i thought of by saying maybe everybody has roots in africa so black and white are just superficial descriptions.

i cant say im black when it comes to real questions of ethnicity. thats not good. everybody can be what he wants to be but everybody is everybody seen. a white woman will never be a black woman.

but i think its good to have interracial relationships. not because of superficial curiosity or political reasons or to feel empowered by things like "browning" and disgusting sexual things like that but if a white man is surrounded by blacks and he likes a dark skinned woman or a black that even though hes into african traditions is fascinated by a white woman, its good to follow that love. there were black people and whites. we have to see that there are differences and we should hold on to our cultures but if there is a majority of mixed people in the future. so what? prophets talked about being conscious about roots and even the bible is about certain tribes but if its for love, we can come together. i not a hippie. but imagine there would be a world that includes a majority of blacks who are conscious about their roots and who control africa with africa seen as the capital of the world. and all races would follow their own local cultures and respect it. especially than we can mix it up a little bit, cant we?

Messenger: Sister Sent: 6/21/2015 4:33:50 AM

There was a psychiatrist Benjamin Rush m.d. who thought the solution to the race problem was to remove the blackness from the skin, problem solved. Seems like Dolezal was trying the inverse in trying to remove her whiteness - rather than embracing both blackness and her own originality. Her son speaks highly of her though.

My step-grandfather worked for NAACP, a man of German origin - a European-American - he gaves his skills and attributes to the movement - which included being able to visit KKK premises without as much danger to his life. His family had, at some point, removed some of the originality from their name; shortening it to something less 'German'. This is found all over, to disguise origin by slightly adjusting to the host culture. Nothing new. Of note, apparently 'transracial' actually refers to for example children parented by another culture/race.

Jah guide.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I