Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6108&start_row=21

Repatriation Network

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/25/2015 7:21:56 PM

Blessed Love Idren JIsrael, please link with I personally through email and I&I can see what works can be manifested in JAH patience and faithfulness. I feel the I passion for Repatriation and I apprecilove that.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/29/2015 5:56:48 AM

All Africans overseas back in Africa is approximately an extra Billion people on the continent. Marcus demonstrated that he had no intention of returning all Africans, in the way that he so famously put it. Even if you wanted to see half return - which would be a blessed sight - realistically the Q would be return where? Thats alot of people to fit into Shashe.

We would have to address the current political situation of Africa first. Everything from the none legal status of returned Maafa in Ethiopia, to issues of travel and trade obstructions such as visas, embargoes etc even between countries within the continent. Africa must be free

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 9:55:09 AM

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 9:57:18 AM

True my Lord. Not all Africans will do much good in Africa. The bible holds much hope and shall guide us in our future actions.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 10:02:12 AM

Its written in one place that Christ himself will roar like a lion and all His people shall follow Him and in another, the exiles shall fill the whole home land, and there shall be great rejoicing. There shall be no space left unoccupied.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 10:05:08 AM

Out of these great numbers, only 144000 shall remain on their feet after the storm.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/29/2015 12:26:57 PM

It is also written Christ will crack the sky and an army of thousands will lead ones to salvation. No forecast for that occurance as of yet. Many things are written.

Peace to JahChild

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 2:57:49 PM

hola spirit my lord, hola spirit

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/30/2015 1:30:24 PM

Ises I JAH, I am going to repost the questions the I asked so that I can address them!

All Africans overseas back in Africa is approximately an extra Billion people on the continent. Marcus demonstrated that he had no intention of returning all Africans, in the way that he so famously put it. Even if you wanted to see half return - which would be a blessed sight - realistically the Q would be return where? Thats alot of people to fit into Shashe.

We would have to address the current political situation of Africa first. Everything from the none legal status of returned Maafa in Ethiopia, to issues of travel and trade obstructions such as visas, embargoes etc even between countries within the continent. Africa must be free

Give thankhs GarveyI this is true. In this time I think repatriation is more realistically going to happen (IS already happening) on an individual or individual family basis. In this case, the family or person can choose, based on their skills, goals, and preferences, which area to move to; and it also softens the impact on the society receiving that Repatriate because it is not like a whole stampede just came through. The best case scenario would be to link the person with individuals in the community during the preparation process and thereby make the transition more natural. The aim of Repatriation Network is to Integrate the person/family into the society and help them in fitting into their natural calling within the healing + upliftmant of Afrika.
I dont have an immediate solution to liberate Afrika and solve all of the issues that the I mentioned. Personally I am called to work with children, not to be in city halls or senate buildings discussing national policy. However, as I help to teach and guide children into their natural potentials, I can also help to bring home Ones+Ones who have their own things to Itribute, and together we each add a part of the solution. Many people are better politicians, musicians, agriculturalists, healers, builders, mathematicians, so on + on, than I am. So not only do I want to teach children in Afrika how to lead their Nation in all these areas and more, but I also want to help Idren who have these gifts and talents to offer but just need a little help to come the final step in physical Repatriation, and in I sight this is how we create the solutions to the issues Afrika is facing.
I am open to other ideas but right now I see this individual basis Repatriation as the most efficient and realistic option.
BLESS beloved King! Guidance + Honor Most I

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/5/2016 1:21:40 PM

Just saw this video on the front page on youtube. Thought I should share it. (Havent watched the whole vid yet myself though, so I dont know if it is all that good.)

Repatriation for the Black Afrikan Nation! Now & Now!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I