Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6106&start_row=1

H.I.M NEGUS Foundation.

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 6/3/2015 11:55:25 AM

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 6/3/2015 12:12:15 PM

Part 2 is not there so ill add it here.

Blessed love and iris to one and all. It ha been a while since i have come forth to the reasoning as ground works have been plenty on this side of earth. Man is spreading the message everywhere about H.I.M NEGUS foundation to bredrins and sisters and i have realized that video is the best way to do that. Iman is tired of simply saying go watch this video and that video but now i believe that with the help of bredrins here this video will live forever and teach other ones and ones what Rastafari is and the works attained to it. JAH WORKS. I have been in contact with sister Jah Child and always a pleasure reasoning with the i. Also been in talks about repatriation and what it will be about. Positive works truly. Ini would like the video to remain on top and be of good use to other people who visit the site.

I do not have much words to say as the video says it all. Acquire knowledge, wisdom and transform it to positive vibrations and the battle is hot, can't quench it only Rastafari is the answer and the way.
More love and more life. Blessed.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/4/2015 3:23:30 PM

Ites Bredren, give thankhs for sharing this video.
It is a joy seeing the works of the Most High being upheld by the I's in Kenya.

Link to the blog from Shiriki Organization:
www.shirikiorganization.blogspot.com

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I