Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6105&start_row=1

Book of Coming Forth by Day

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/1/2015 10:32:28 PM

I think it is interesting that the "book of the dead" (as translated by western scholars) is actually known as the "Book of Coming Forth by Day" in its proper Kemetic translation.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/1/2015 11:15:58 PM

interesting. there are so many theories regarding the myths of kemet/ egypt. but also occult groups deal with them.

give praises to jah

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/2/2015 4:00:52 PM

^and there doesn't need to be because unlike with religion, in Kemet the primary evidence is still there for everyone to see

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/2/2015 7:10:41 PM

i think its just strange that all different kind of celebrities seem to deal with them. at least, writers like h.p. lovecraft and of course arthur machen has used things like this book to create their fictional stories. the book of dead...reminds me of the necronomicon.

so all this egyptian things have also influenced wicca, occult myths with are combined with kabbalah and if you want to see it that way, the church of satan was founded after certain people dealt with those things in certain groups. so many celebrities deal with those things or are/ were in certain groups and secret societies. no matter if you check the hippie era or your history books. occult groups or secret societies are everywhere. and that itself is not a secret. even george bush admitted his membership in certain groups and as the president of the usa he just said that they are too secret to speak about. don't know what to think about it.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/2/2015 9:01:45 PM

since we had this discussion about the bible and its parts about slavery. just when you celebrate your birthday you bow to slavery indirectly. because to celebrate birthdays is a pagan thing and like so many others things in our society it comes from greek/ rome.

before rome, there was egypt of course. in the end it goes all the way back to egypt. birthdays were just celebrated for the pharaos. and you know what you are dealing with if you have to live with a pharao. thats where it all comes from.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/3/2015 3:44:46 AM

The bible was produced and assembled by Rome

None of the occult groups you mentioned had anything to do with the great civilisations of kemet

Pharoah, book of the dead. These are things of Egypt. This is what the groups you mention deal with

These things never existed in kemet. No pharaoh no book of dead. We deal with ancient kemet. Not Egypt. To overs the difference is to know what InI really mean.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/3/2015 7:08:55 AM

"PAGAN"
Whats wrong with Pagan cultures

If u calling the Kings of Kemet Pharaohs then if the biblical Israelites never saw Kemetic Kings, temples, arks, circumcision, they never woulda done dem things

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/3/2015 12:21:40 PM

ok. ive mentioned the bible and the word pagan quite often again within my last few postings. so i want to mention again that im always interested in the way the bible is used by rome and in our society and i even believe in their jesus and his message of course but i dont want to convince people and i myself accept pagans and i know that you can describe almost everything thats not testified by rome as paganism lol

i would never "judge" kemet and all of their traditions. that would be laughable. i love to know things and to read about those things. and i know that theories are endless. if you burn babylon history in general you can even think of ancient aliens/ watchers who played a role when it comes to history. so i read everything without negative feelings towards those things.

and yes. there is a difference between kemet and egypt. give thanks. we cant forget this. but at least, im just amazed how you can burn rome and in the end you still follow old roman (/egyptian) traditions in your daily life. (the rings on your finger as husband and wive, birthdays, christmas...). im just astonished that there is always so much more behind the different things. so i will never be depressive. there is so much you can find out about the historical aspects and deeper meanings of so many things that surround us daily. and not all of them make sense.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/3/2015 3:52:40 PM

When you say 'you burn Rome and follow Roman things' who is 'you?'

I man don't deal in wedding, I certainly don't deal in Christmas and I man don't ilibrate 'birthday' aNd as far as I know people have ilibrated their earth strong before the time of Rome

When I say burn Rome I mean burn Rome. Completely from our psyche

Peace

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/3/2015 4:59:34 PM

with you i mean everybody. it was not about you as a person, ga.

some people say they have no sense for religion and even traditions and while they are critizing the pope they still do things like celebrating christmas and their birthdays just because its normal and they dont have a clue where it comes from. but thats obvious.

everyday i learn just a little bit more. lately ive thought about the bible like never before for example. and everday i like to look at another chapter and think about the way it is used by the church. for example i don't believe that jesus was born by a virgin who is to be praised for her virginity anymore. ok, its not that i was a guy who had pictures or paintings of maria at home to worship them but its just good to be conscious, you know. i let people believe what they want but like youve said, the bible is from rome so i like discussions like the one about the bible and slavery. thats all im saying here. people have to be conscious.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I