Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6101&start_row=1

Complete "legal entheogen" ban

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Humble one Sent: 5/29/2015 1:47:48 AM

Dear All,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32919712

This is ridiculous how the government say one thing and the whole population is expected to blindly follow. What if they told you that it was illegal not to sell your soul? They do, in effect, through forced compliance to reisheims.

Basically, all (once legal) psychedelic plants, such as Salvia Divinorum, or even slight ones such as Hawaiian baby woodrose, will now be illegal with 7year jail terms.

And then it goes on to say "The laws do not apply to alcohol, cigarettes, and pharmaceutical drugs"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------

This is SO obvious what their intentions are. They are willing to alter the brain chemistry negatively with alcohol, pharmaceutical drugs, cigarettes, to make a person Unconscious, but any plant that can make a person CONCIOUS is now illegal, under UK law.

So basically they are saying that more of JAH's plants are now illegal, and that it is illegal to see the truth.

Wow, I have never seen such obvious brainwashing,

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 5/29/2015 2:01:46 AM

^I understand that many of rastafari do not support the use of these other plants.

But I think, we surely must all agree that the government shouldn't have the right to pick and choose which of Jah's plants people are and aren't allowed to use...

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 5/29/2015 2:15:08 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-32919063

"We need to educate people about the risk of these drugs." from above link.

Yes, some of what they are outlawing ARE drugs ie chemical substances. But the indigenous use of plants...

They are not "educating" me

----------------------

They also say "According to the Queen's speech", which she made recently on the topic.

Which queen? They can't expect everyone to bow to the same "queen". InI know that true queens are NOT someone with loads of money...

She isn't my queen, I know that.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 5/29/2015 2:48:02 AM

"The laws do not apply to alcohol, cigarettes, and pharmaceutical drugs" quoted from the article

Wow, this raised an eyebrow. Can they make the brainwashing ANY more obvious?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/29/2015 4:18:01 AM

Many legal highs are not plants. Like the widespread use of laughing gas (which is what this is really for) which is basically freezing your lungs for a 15second high. Youth indulging in that Fukkery like its joke. Or the heavy use of Mephodrone / 'plant food' which is completely synthetic and had many of queen Lisa's children running around like crackheads. Many of them are synthetic forms of other drugs mainly like ecstasy or other amphetamines with a minor but untested chemical change as to make it 'legal' and available

I have no problem with the govt doing this as it is probably a good idea. Or should people be able to sell unknown untested chemicals synthetically based on the 'drugs' of yesterday to your children? This is really nothing to do with banning Jah plants as you say

Free Ganja and done with the foolishness

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/29/2015 11:18:43 AM

let me just tell you that lately i use cannabis sativa for everything but not for the things some people might think.

i have oil (strongly suggest it!), flour, gums for the youths...clothes, ropes...there is no end of the things you can produce. it is a shame that hemp and soy has such a bad reputation.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/29/2015 11:39:04 AM

The majority of the planets Soy is GMO
And hemp oil is not ital at all I would stay away from consuming this in any form

Otherwise I agree reasoningtime. But this thread for legal highs not cannabis or hemp

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/29/2015 3:22:27 PM

didn't used it that much myself until now. i know that most gums aren't even vegetarian. but since you've mentioned it yourself. to be frank, i don't now anything about oil. why isn't it ital?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/29/2015 3:40:38 PM

The process of making it. There are three common ways and the most efficient and productive (and therefore most common commercially) involves using a solvent. You throw a heap of herbs into the most toxic of chemical solvents...... Like butane. Yes this is later rinsed off but once that kind of material gets into the equation and touches I herbs it is no longer ital for I and I don't trust it for a second

Not to detract too much from this thread. Although there are cleaner ways to make it....make sure you make yourself! Dagga > hash > oil

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/29/2015 3:52:48 PM

sorry. don't want to distract you all from the original topic.

thanks, ga! the only time i use oil is when i cook. i usually let a few drops of oil hit the pan. are you sure that it's not ital even if i got it from the health store and it is labelled as biological? (not that i trust the industry...). where do i get my omega 3 from now?

regarding the topic: to me it's all about the money. they are even honest about the problems alcohol etc. costs but society has reached a level where the masses aren't seem to care a whole lot about it. they buy things called "monster 666 energy drink" and give it to their kids for school or packages of cigarettes which are labelled as very bad for your health that are even full of chemicals and poor little kids had to work for it but it sells like hot cake.

i don't drink limonade because of the sugar and the chemicals and i always say that i don't trust a company which is called coke and deals with an occult guy who is looking out for children every year. man, santa claus really reminds me of the "god" saturn.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I