Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6091&start_row=1

Bible mistaken interpretations

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Humble one Sent: 5/15/2015 2:11:49 PM

Dear All,

Recently, I was thinking more and more about when the bible talks about dying and going to heaven. I have come to the conclusion the following about modern interpretations of the meaning and my interpretation;

Heaven is not separate from this earth; as many interpret it to mean.
When the bible talks about dying, and the soul going to paradise, it is talking about a spiritual awakening, because a spiritual awakening is death; death of a mistaken identity. This is when the soul enters paradise. This is not separate from the earth.

One may undergo this transition within their current bodies.

----------------------------

Just thought I would post this because I think this is what the bible really means when it talks about entering paradise after death.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/15/2015 2:46:29 PM

Humble one: I am pleased that the I has created this thread. I have noticed in some recent reasonings that people feel a similar way to the I's description. I have been studying on the topic. Drawing from Biblical and Bhagavad Gita sources. When I have compiled IandI notes, I will post a thread.

A quick description of IandI interpretation: Paradise can be found within the construct of this world no doubt; however, experience in this world is not permanent. While we are entwined with the physical body, we are subjected to the duality of nature. Living through highs and lows, growing... Experience is determined by the consciousness attained. 'Death' is our soul and conscious experience leaving this dimension. Where we 'go' is reflected by the righteous experience attained while 'here'.. I feel that there exists a permanent, infallible, non-dual realm that is described as heaven or paradise and is reserved for devotees of THE Divine. -- A further description will be coming soon.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/16/2015 10:51:40 PM

ESoteric EXoteric

Inner and outer knowledge

For a truer interpretation of biblical teachings on anything biblical, I think one should look to those close to the teachers who woulda had more of the purer ESoteric teachings.... maybe look into the GNostic writings or Quram scrolls

Bless

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I