Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6089&start_row=11

American Healing

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/16/2015 3:28:31 AM

Somebody could use that map as a basis of starting an all 'American' holsitic healing company. Remember to cut me in some dollars

Bless

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/16/2015 10:44:05 AM

Come think of I heard of people using sugar on wounds

Yes I lots of cane in my area, actually Im pretty much surrounded by cane. Cane and rice was the plantation crops, not cotton like much of the states

They couldve use milk thistles or cattail

But when i hit the city I always get a fresh canejuice and ginger since its wild

Lots of different plants grow from all the water ways but also alot of industrial pollutants from the many refineries/chemical plants plocated near them

Good thread tho Iyah

Bless

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/17/2015 2:01:59 AM

Blessed Love All. Give thankhs for the herbs and Iducation.
I was speaking with a Idren who has very severe seasonal allergies and wants a more natural solution. The Idren lives in the eastern part of the united states. Iman eyes swell closed if not for a prescription steroid eye drop. Garvey Iyah, how does the I use the eucalyptus leaf or oil for the allergies? Can the I relate to very severe symptoms, or does the I only have them mild?
Iwombman do not have seasonal allergies so I am not sure how to help the Idren. Some research suggested things like royal jelly or raw pollen taken from bees. The royal jelly is a secretion that, when eaten by the bee larva, creates a hormone reaction triggering queen bee phenotype... This is interesting but does not sound like something humans should eat, and I personally would not want to. Maybe the eucalyptus oil is a better option for the bredren? What does the I say GA?

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 5/17/2015 4:12:27 AM

Dear JAH child,

I don't know whether its native to eastern USA, but I have had great success treating people with allergies with nettle.

Nettle grows as a weed all around the UK. It is a potent iron tonic, too, so great for energy.

But really, it is perhaps one of the best things (in my experience) for seasonal allergies, hay fever etc.

I am sure, if it doesn't grow wild, you could grow or buy some. As I said before, it will grow like a weed (because it is one) in anything remotely conductive to growth.

http://firstways.com/2011/07/01/stinging-nettle-natures-allergy-relief/

Tells you a bit about it^. I have never suffered any allergies myself, but have had great success in treating a friend who does.

All the best,

Joe

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I