Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6076&start_row=21

ANKH, More Life, Righteousness, Sex

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sister Sent: 5/30/2015 4:34:11 AM

Give thanks JahChild for the reply.

As far as the cooking is concerned, it hadn't occurred to me that blood was the problem in a literal sense, more in spiritual sense as its a time when the wombman experiences loss of the potential for new life - rather than a creative time - she needs to respect this and focus inwards, she has access to the realm between life and rebirth. Im sure the Boboshanti work in consideration for the wombman's requirements also. Thanks for the link, didn't tell I much but the presenter Bobobinghi Jahcub is certainly an upfull, positive youth who is obviously working for the benefit of others, inspiring, peaceful youth.

I agree JahChild, in your 6th paragraph, on the benefits. To I, family life is a spiritual challenge in itself, and to consciously avoid it / wombman and child / is to miss out on an opportunity for growth and knowledge.

Males and females both behave differently in the presence of the other gender, and if the balance of power is positive, this has a beneficial effect on both. It doesnt necessarily come to just access to flesh either, obviously its the full works, finding a oneness in 2 and sustaining life.

Jah bless

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/31/2015 5:38:07 AM

Happy Celebration to all Wombman of Right, above all the Black Wombman Mother of all nations. Holy Empress Menen I King Selassie I Jah RasTafarI! Give Thanks For Our Mother Empress Menen Queen Omega perfect example in beauty and dignity, give thanks for all the empresses who keep the standards high and strong of How a Goddess is,

Give thanks for King Emmanuel leading and teaching the way, bringing it to remembrance with Love and Right. Give Thanks for the 21 days wombman purification principles, Give thanks for the Turban Robe and sandal way. Give Thanks for the fasting days and Sabbath to be kept Holy! All Empresses must hold to such principles including the 10 commandments! Principles of Life and Respect for ourselves. Give thanks for giving to all those who seek, knowledge of Right and Truth, knowledge of how to keep yourself and live LIFE, and not walking to the end of wrong and nothing.

Give Thanks for all those who, still up to now, are keeping strong through trials and tribulations giving great example and encouragement, Give thanks for all those sisters, mothers, Empresses who teach eachother the way, and support one another. Give Thanks for all those who are leaving the way of babylon, leaving the lost ways of death, of nakedness, lack of principles and lack of life. Keep fighting the Good Fight of Good over evil O Goddess, leave the false teachings and come to Right! This is a Divine Livity, therefore empresses must find our goodwill to stand Wombmanfully with Principles, virtue and Loyalty as a True Goddess has to be. Give thanks again and again ! I sing in my rapture, Oh Glory to God, for such a Redeemer as mine!

O GIVE THANKS UNTO JAH RASTAFARI FOR A PURE WOMAN IS HARD TO FIND, HER PRICE IS BEYOND RUBIES, HER WAYS ARE WAYS OF LIFE, SHE ALWAYS HUMBLE HERSELF UNTO HER OWN HUSBAND. SHE DOESN NOT WALK IN THE WAYS OF IDLENESS, EVEN THE STRANGERS KNOW HER HUSBAND O GIVE THANKS!! SHE IS CALLED PRECIOUS, GLORIOUS IS HER NAME, IN ALL THE GATES SHE IS ALSO CALLED BLESSED. O MAN YOU SHALL KNOW HER ALTHOUGH SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH MANY TYRIBULATION, HER DEEDS ARE TRUE ! SO SHE REMAINS UNDEFILED, GLORIOUS AND PURE IN HER GATES! SELAH KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/4/2015 9:01:15 PM

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/4/2015 9:11:24 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/4/2015 9:30:31 PM

Blessed empress

I never did like dat last pic u post......Don't let de feminist dem twist the truth n fool de I up

The ankh is no uterus as many have tried to say. At least not without the phallus. I know de I done know this; a jus to avoid any confusion with that picture

Ankh = Life = man and woman parts in unison = Amun Amunet Nun Nunet Ku Kuket Heh Hehet = Creation

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/4/2015 9:41:41 PM

Yes I, agreed. I tried over and over to post one that actually showed both Male/Female as ONE, but it would not post!!! You might actually see the little square on the first post...where the picture should have been.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/4/2015 10:08:07 PM

Does resemble the uterus tho I just as the Ujat and pineal and brain
Life in the uterus, maybe just one off the symboloies

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/7/2015 4:45:27 PM

Bless Up Ras Goddess, thanks for sharing! Yes Idren GA I agree with the I, Maat and Inity of Man and Wombman is essential to Life. ANKH cannot be female alone, just as the Neter cannot be "originally all-female" (as I have heard some feminists claim!). True also that the imagery may have more than one meaning. Give Ises for the reasoning VDR.
Bless-sings of Love and Life to All.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/7/2015 8:48:23 PM

Yes Black Christ Salvation, I also give thankhs for the input of the I.
I have a lot of questions regarding the statements the I made and also the reasonings for certain BoboAshanti practices. But I want to inspect the statements more deeply and Iditate on these topics to bring forward a full reasoning. I hope the I is able to respond and enrich I&I Overstandings, when I am able to put together that post.
Give Ises again + again
Most I of Creation

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I