Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6074&start_row=1

MUTABARUKA / Sa Neter interview Kemetic master teacher

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/30/2015 10:27:51 AM

HOK, Harlem tan tall

http://youtu.be/kPj_hXH8hmg

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/30/2015 10:30:32 AM

Watch it on YouTube as embedding is disabled

Most High

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/30/2015 10:58:01 AM

Will check out fasho when I reach home

One out ta Muta

Shot to Sa Neter n HOK

Lot a info from different angles, to much tribal war tho

Unity

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/30/2015 10:59:42 AM

Yes I bredda

Dem not debating tho, a unison thing. HOK dem and Muta dem alike both say African Anciency and both burn Ible so a nuttn lol

Share the I thoughts when the I get chance to view, I'm still going through it lots of information here Muta ask the right questions.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/30/2015 12:14:02 PM

Yes I,

I cool with the debates to an extent for the brain food wha brung forth, but some a dem take it too far and too indoctrinated with religious belief and think they have the all, when we should utilize what we can from all

Hows the Inity with Blacks in the UK?
One sister says she dont so much division deh in d UK as she does when she moved to the US, now she in NO where the population is much smaller than say NY, i would think that a smaller group wouldnt be so devided

Do u think maybe the population is a factor or just the amount of white supremacy Blacks face in the US, especially in Northern cities where they were even more cut away from African roots than the especially Louisiana?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/30/2015 12:26:59 PM

Although the ratios are smaller.....Almost all black people in the UK come from the carribean or africa. The American black man has a difference in their anthropology the past 200 years. They have gone through the post plantation phase right in the belly of white supremacy among white society.... As opposed to an all black island or colonial state. So naturally, the levels of indoctrination willie lynch and such are intensified. Although many third and fourth generation african people in Europe arent too far off. My theory anyway. Muta say it no good to stay in a whiteman country too long!

Across the world whe I trod we need more of we to wake up from the shackles white society put on they brains. That alone stop the division. White supremacy a wordwide thing

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/30/2015 3:19:36 PM

In the Caribbean/amongst Caribbean descendants across the world I would assume that most ones stepping out of white supremacy/religion turn to RasTafarI, its a cultural stamp in the Islands???

As Africans from African continent may/probably turn to traditional systems

In America we who look for out of white supremacy there is all these many different doctrines and none has a true cultural stamp in the populace and majority of them cime out of large cities far removed culturaly from southern ways, and I see these as crippling to us as a whole, too much fighting down of eachother with one thinking its its way only,

True wha d I talk tho, even with Louisiana and Mississippi having the highest black percentage its still only in the 30s range and even here black are far sleep

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/30/2015 3:26:02 PM

That's true Iah. Rastafari ruleth. Although naturally the Church is strong among all westernised african communities. In the US.... Isn't it that most of the conscious / revolutionary group fighting comes because they see each other as different people from different lands? Some say Israel, some say Mecca, some say America...... Once we all come together as Africans... As the same people of upper Nile Valley and Central African origin.... Division take a blow

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/30/2015 3:57:33 PM

Right, that what it is and the god that goes along with it, i think its because they dont see the African aspects of their culture as one would among the Gullah or in New Orleans, which is even stronger or/and taught in the Caribbean.... Maybe its the drum, when it was taken away a good portion of the unifying Irit was taken with it, as each Island still has ots own drum, right?

Dont mean to go off with this but will check out dis video no dought

MutaBaruka

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/30/2015 9:18:23 PM

Yes I, dis yah one yah a good one, a good vibe

I totally agree with Baaba that we need to come out Abraham house and to the roots and blessin up Muta standing in the heart of Rasta weh use KJV

Like the rain and seed analogy of the Anhk also

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I