Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6072&start_row=1

Healing

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Mayiserveyou Sent: 4/27/2015 4:12:53 PM

I just joined this site today and I would love to get some help with some natural healing sources. I have been diagnosed with FSGS a kidney disease that does not allow me to filter correctly and I have a compound complexity called Nephrotic Syndrome, which my body produces to much protein. I have been sick for over a year. The doctors have given me medical treatments that have turned my health upside down. I have even received Chemo. None of these things worked for me, my body is rejecting all methods. I am waiting for a Kidney transplant once my kidney functions decrease to 20% functionally. I am looking for a natural treatment that will help my kidneys and get my body back to normal so I can live as I did before. I reach out to anyone on this form who can help me. I know Jah has send me to this site for the connection with the right people.

Messenger: ShivaJiva Sent: 4/27/2015 6:04:49 PM

Here is a list of herbs that are known to benefit kidney health/function.

Goldenrod
Hydrangea Root
Horsetail
Celery Root
Chanca Piedra
Dandelion Root
Parsley

Keep in mind that many of these are diuretics and it is important that you stay hydrated.

Your condition sounds pretty serious. While I believe holistic medicine is important, please be careful not to rely solely on herbs and other alt-med remedies. If anything, use these things in conjunction with whatever is recommended by your medical professional. I am no fan of Western Medicine as an industry, but when it comes to serious health issues I think it is best not to play around.

I wish you all the best, and I hope that you recover soon and are able to resume living your life fully. JAH Bless and I wish you all the best.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/27/2015 7:41:22 PM

Well if the Western medicine aint workin why continue to use it?

I cnt specifically help but a little incouragemnt maybe. I kno of an older man dat went thru chemo and whatever other cancer treatments that didnt work and his doctors kinda jus wrote him off, so with nothing else he started a juicing treatment and reversed his cancer and even grew some hair back in his baldspot

There's some holistic practioners who promote or say they cure and heal many dis-eases, Lisa Left Eye Lopez was said to be healed of lupas by one such practioner, maybe you can look to some of those

BLESS, AND HEALTH AND LONGEVITY!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/28/2015 4:41:04 AM

Well if the Western medicine aint workin why continue to use it?

- what you mean by working? He's alive. And this could easily kill a man.
- good choice of herbs Shiva but no doubt he is already on diuretics so any further dieresis may upset the balance and potentially make things worse

The blood vessels within your kidneys filtration system are becoming sclerotic and closing. Seek help from a professional - holsitic or natural if you wish but it has to be one who KNOWS something about the disease which you have and not just general info about the kidney or general info about holistic medicine

I'm sure you already know this but restricting the amoun of salt in your diet riiiiiiight down, taking lots of vitamin E from natural sources and consuming lots of fish oil (or algae oil if strictly ital) will help the slow the deteriorative process. Eat a wide variety of greens to ensure you have all of the essential amino acids for your body to produce its own and combat your low serum protein. A small daily fluid restriction may also help although not eAsy. What is your kidney function / eGFR percentage now? I hope the I can find some help even if by transplant.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/28/2015 6:58:01 AM

What I mean is this
"The doctors have given me medical treaments that have TURNED MY HEALTH UPSIDE DOWN, Ive even recieved chemo NONE OF THESE THINGS HAVE WORKED for me, my body is REJECTING all methods"

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/3/2015 2:32:19 PM

i read about the possibility of fighting cancer with lei gong teng, sour sop and mangosteen just recently.

i think you can't do anything when it comes to tinnitus but does someone have some experience with it?

it's statistically proven that most of the people are hearing sounds that aren't there when everything is silent. sometimes because of the side effects of some tablets or loud noises, sometimes just because of the way the human ear is designed. there are outflows that can create the perception of certain high or deep sounds. it's also possible that it comes from your jaw or back.

are there any methods to get rid of it?

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I