Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6065&start_row=61

Trespass of The Tribe of Judah - Fortelling of Slavery

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/25/2015 12:42:50 PM

Last post I will make

"If this was what you were initially saying, can you now see why it must get a Fire?"

Haile Selassie: "Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible."

Black Heart: "Burn white religion, burn bible, burn Jesus, burn Rome, burn crucifix, burn bigotry, burn evil"

I guess by IandI pointing out that people ignore H.I.M while praising others; and pointing out the dichotomy of praising Haile Selassie[Yaheshua Kingly, JAH] yet refusing what he stand for, and that these actions have happened/continue to happen, and that these actions have had negative Karmic forces viewable in present times, I am racist babylonian.

I don't want to bring further negativity here. I'm done

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/25/2015 12:53:24 PM

Jah manifest to different ones in different forms!

This christian bible thing is Not the all, therefore Yeshua is not the all to everyone!

Haile Selassie a Ethiopian Orthodox Christian which is against Haile Selassie being kingly Yeshua so is Haile Selassie wrong for being apart of and supporting supm wha dont site HIM as Yeshua and allowing the members of the congregation which HIM is apart of to continue in folly?

Why would Haile Selassie be "Defender of the Faith" of a false faith which dont acknoledge HIM as Yeshua?

Haile Selassie defended his Ancestral faith, what the problem with other Africans doing the same with theirs?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/25/2015 3:59:36 PM

Hemphill. I man don't follow neither de Jesus nor de christ Ideology. Therefore I don't see no Christ outside I before I. Which means quoting any scripture or speach by anyone can't stop I from tellin yu & yo RastafariSabatical dat yu have no right to tell Black people who to hold high. I & I in de quest fo Black liberation find it important to lift up de names of all fellow Black people who we know to have contributed in de Black liberation struggle. No man is supreme to all man. All man is equal

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/26/2015 4:26:46 AM

Again by quoting His Majesty I can't see where you find his interpretation is that of the foretelling of slavery? He speaks not of this nor of a trespass of Judah.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I