Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6056&start_row=1

What I check for

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Doctah Fiyah Sent: 4/14/2015 10:49:45 PM

Greetings and Blessings All:

I&I am honored to be in this forum, been a long time. Just a word sound that I wanted to block based on current happenings in I&I Immunity.

As a sistren, what I do not check for: If the next sistren is wearing pants, is uncovered, has make-up on, piercings or tattoos. I do not check for what she ingests in her body, nor if she sips on wine. I do not check to see if her King is a Rastaman or looks Babylonian. I do not check to see if she partakes in the sacrament. I do not check for her gates to be filled with Itraits of their Majesties.

What I check for: A sistren who seeks unity, a sistren who loves, who heals, who embraces and sees I&I past any outer garments or liveties, but knows I&I for who I&I am. I check for sistren who do not linger in folly or gossip, but who seeks the positive divinity in all of life!

Whatever we check for, we will find…..and what we find will be a reflection of our own consciousness. So what are you checking for?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/15/2015 12:30:54 AM

I check for Oness & Black solidarity. Big up sista.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/15/2015 3:12:53 AM

I check for truth of who they are behind all illusions and false identitys coming from confusion . I check tor my lord in all. and One Great Leader once said "look for the bend in man and you will find it. " . I check for greatness and potential. I want to check for what Ras Tafati would check for in people and all creatures/ creation.

Bless

JAH searches out the hearts of man and woman .

I learning from I inversal father to look at the soul and discern the spirit.

I check my self and others for honosty and compassion .

IandI Check the check list of rights and righteousness be establissed.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/15/2015 8:11:49 AM

I seek those who can teach I, and those whom I can teach. Truth and Love, compassion and discipline.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/16/2015 12:54:38 PM

Blessed love to All
Give Ises for coming forword in the reasoning Istren.
I would love to know which type of doctah/healer is the I, and what type of medI the I work with?
Bless up all Inifying Ifforts in JAH name.
Moah Anbesa

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/13/2015 7:20:02 PM

respect. they say all we need is love. everybody says that. even gangsters and criminals are treating their loved ones with love. but i'm looking for jah love to change the world everyday. we have to start with ourself and the next road which will keep us in zion and leads us higher. god is love. if you have don't deal with love you will fade away. but love is not passion.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I