Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6052&start_row=1

Spiritual Experience

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/11/2015 2:33:31 AM

Dear All,

I would just love to know others experiences.

I have accessed higher states of consciousness many times spontaneously, through meditation. I also site that Ital is spiritually uplifting, helping one to acquire higher spiritual heights.

I would just like to share my experiences, as it is often spontaneous that I drift into higher consciousness. One cannot really describe it in words, other than things acquire a new dimension, and I become connected to all of the living enteties in the area (trees, animals etc).

It could also be others experiences with spiritual plant tools if you wish (Cannabis, Peyote, Salvia etc), too.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/11/2015 9:18:39 AM

I feel that EVERYthing experienced is spiritual. As a Human, I am a living soul, guided by spirit and experienced through mind.

Spiritual heights are achieved spontaneously and regularly for I. Drifting into a state similar to that of a 'day-dream', I experience new and advanced thoughts with heightened clarity.. Out of these trances, I have trouble[even as a poet] to clearly describe the thoughts acquired within. With time, I am able to further reflect and elaborate. Growth.

Once, the experience was so clear and intense that I can describe it.. I was alone in IandI house and had just finished some GanJAH. I stood up and walked to the center of the room, cleared out the furniture as I was about to play Hacky-Sack. I came to a stand still position is the middle of the clearing when it hit IandI. Came as a wave similar to a head rush from standing up too quickly, it was very soothing though.. I felt as though I was shrinking, merging into IandI environment and feeling no bodily barrier. I could see that I loved ones[and even some I didn't recognize] were standing around, I was tiny and looking up from their feet. The mood was light and soon I was no longer at their feet. It was as if I was floating around the scene, witnessing conversation to conversation yet not moving at all. Love and connection was the resounding theme as I faded back into the living room.. I think about this particular experience often.

Even without GanJAH, I can feel heights of clarity and joy. It is beautiful to know that JAH has got us, eternally.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/12/2015 3:20:20 AM

"I feel that EVERYthing experienced is spiritual"

Very true. Everything in life has its purpose guided by Jah. Rather than "Spiritual experience", I mean "Spiritual heights reached, and lessons learned through acquiring those heights in consciousness"

Thanks for the report on your experiences.

----------------------------

When I experience high consciousness, it is almost as though I can look into a person and can see which plane of reality they reside on. Some reside on higher planes than others. It is this that has led me see the divinity in HIM Haile Selassie I.

And I can also see how blissfully unaware everbody is of Babylon, the beast.

Moreover, I increasingly have a sense that I live inside myself, InI. Something that I have never realized until recently, that everybody has a soul which has to reside in their physical body.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/12/2015 10:50:48 AM

Yes Humble one. Spiritual beings experiencing a human scene.. People operate on different frequencies, levels of spirit. Each soul is inspired by spiritual forces, some good, others bad.. I cite that every person has an individual soul but also every living creature, plant, animal, bacteria.. Even every non-living items have JAH inside of it. JAH IS this creation.. and more... "There is no hiding place from the father of creation." -- Robert Nesta Marley

I also cite spiritual 'lows' as progress of growth.. Realizing that an action should not be repeated is a learning and reflective process.

Jeremiah 5: 1 Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it. 2 And though they say, The LORD liveth; surely they swear falsely. 3 O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return. 4 Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God. 5 I will get me unto the great men, and will speak unto them; for they have known the way of the LORD, and the judgment of their God: but these have altogether broken the yoke, and burst the bonds. 6 Wherefore a lion out of the forest shall slay them, and a wolf of the evenings shall spoil them, a leopard shall watch over their cities: every one that goeth out thence shall be torn in pieces: because their transgressions are many, and their backslidings are increased. 7 How shall I pardon thee for this? thy children have forsaken me, and sworn by them that are no gods: when I had fed them to the full, they then committed adultery, and assembled themselves by troops in the harlots' houses. 8 They were as fed horses in the morning: every one neighed after his neighbour's wife. 9 Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: and shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

JAH does all of the work, IandI are blessed to be a part of it..

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/20/2015 12:51:30 PM

Dear All,

In one recent vision, Babylon became visible in it's entirety, in each individual person. I could look at one person on the train and see, quite literally that almost everybody was possessed. And by this I mean, they looked as though they lived on a very different plane of reality.

I thought I would just share this here, because anywhere else I think people would dismiss me as "mental" for having visions. I know that a lot of people on here can relate, but for example I do not go around telling every Babylon conditioned mind about my visions because most would think that I was "mental".

I also share on here because it was quite frightening when I started seeing things how they were for the first time. I can't imagine many people in Babylon would be able to understand my visions.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/20/2015 1:23:14 PM

I also had dat expansion of consciousness when I next Idren pass flesh,soon after di burial,we met a next Idren resemblimg the Idren wi have buried even their life situations were similar.

From dat time I consciousness began to expand thru reasonings

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/20/2015 1:25:25 PM

I also had dat expansion of consciousness when I next Idren pass flesh,soon after di burial,we met a next Idren resemblimg the Idren wi have buried even their life situations were similar.

From dat time I consciousness began to expand thru reasonings

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I