Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6051&start_row=1

A New BLACK STAR LINE?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DeTuff I Sent: 4/10/2015 10:16:16 AM

A few days past I and JAHChild were reasoning on the possibility of how I and I can bring not only Ifrica products and culture to the dispersed Black race of the world, but also take Black people (And willful Rastafari of all shades back to Ifrica) And raising funds for Rastas already in Ifrica to raise more crops or gain more land. And to help one Inother raise funds for each other to repatriate. The I would like hear how the Idren and Istren would feel about a reopening of the Black Star Line.

Jah Bless Iveryone

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/10/2015 11:19:07 AM

Blessed Love Idren.
What Iwombman suggest is that there is a website where people can donate funds that go to helping Idrens and Istrens repatriate and plant roots in Ifrica, especially with guidance from Elder Ras Ta living in Ifrica. I am not sure if any organization like this already exists, at this point I usually refer people to EABIC if they ask how they can start the process of geographical repatriation.
Give Ises for bringing the Iversation to the forums TuffI.

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 4/10/2015 4:41:51 PM

7,9 OR 13 MILES OF BLACK STAR LINER IS A MUST

BLACK STAR LINER HIGH WATER SHIP
BLACK STAR LINER AIRLINE
BLACK STAR CROSS ATLANTIC RAILWAY

WE WANT TO GO HOME NOW
FREEDOM,REDEMPTION,INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION
WHETHER BY MANS HANDS OR JAH POWERS LIGHTNIG,EARTHQUAKE AND THUNDER
MAN SAY NOT EVEN BRITAINS BIGGEST BATTLESHIP CAN STOP IT

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 4/10/2015 6:01:35 PM

Greetings,

I am descended from Algerians, but Iself is white Irish. Would de BSL include I since I ave Afrikan roots?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/12/2015 12:02:45 AM

Dat is an ilahful idea. Let it be effected. Big up Lord.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/12/2015 3:29:19 AM

"Bring my children from the end of the earth."

It gives me immense happiness to see real plans for physical reparation to zion.

I wish you every success with it. I think its a great idea

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2015 4:36:48 AM

Things have moved on in the past 100 years

Firstly where would ones repatriate to? West Africa? Ethiopia? In a continent where Africans born in africa still need visas to travel to and fro. Rasta in Ethiopia still not considered citizens which apart from taking away their rights also means they are not travelling anywhere - you can't get a visa if your stateless.

As a garveyite I am all for repatriation

But this needs planning as the seeds of white destruction have settled in Africa for a further 100 years since Garvey. We need to think not just in terms of turning up in Africa...... But be precise and direct about where we are going what we are going to do and our overall aims to see Africa truly back in the hands of the Blackman.

bigup bobobinghi.... I feel the passion my lord.

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 4/12/2015 9:43:59 AM

Give thanks for the wordsound my lord,it is reality that ones and ones must be prepared,united with each other and so on.I ask the question how long are we to sit outside of our home,InI cant let nobody keep us out of Africa,InI are survivors my lord,I'm sure ones can find something to support themselves in the land,InI may stumble and face hardship but isn't the cause of redeeming our continent reason enough to bear the tribulation. Babylon mek people used to material comforts and then ones don't want to lower the standard.400 years of colonialism and slavery of course we will be at a disadvantage economically,ifrastructurally etc but how that going to change,by someone doing something,everyone has a part to play but too many of InI are just talking,but words without without works is vain.
The more of InI can move into africa.Is the more Rastafari will grow and works come to fulfillment.Iman sight that as long as Rastafari can locate somewhere where there is other Rastafari whether Ethiopia,Ghana,Kenya or South Africa that Rastafari will be strengthened and things will start to happen,the problem is when ones go to places where they are likely to be only rasta there,all that comes from that is ones live their own life and their legacy is like to end there. Ones are free but I personally wouldn't make a move into unestablished Rastafari destination,unless I was building a camp where I knew ones would eventually join I. To I the precise and direct goal should be for ones to return to communitys/camps where they can contribute something and make living, enough that they can afford house and food,InI just have to survive and lose the material desires.As I said ones will face hardship and crossroads,but would rather face these things in Babylon or Afrika.InI have to put our foot in Africa,the chineese put there foot in africa and they are not scared to do so,they have no family there,but they are not scared,BLACKMAN and BLACKWOMAN WE HAVE EVERYTHING IN AFRIKA so WHAT ARE WE AFRAID OF,NO MORE EXCUSES

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/12/2015 11:31:16 AM

Ises to All for the input.

To Lemuel, I think I have answered the question when I&I were reasoning privately, but I will Ixpand: Iwombman say the I must Know the Iself and where Iman belong, and most of all, what is the I adding to the benefit of humanity?
In terms of a program to help the I move to Africa it depends why the I want to go there n what Iman plan on doing. There are many organizations involving medical care or agriculture, if the I want to be a part of that. If not, I can Overstand, because often these things are related to governments and bureaucracies. I would like to reason with the I further about what the I is envisioning, and perhaps I will have better advice with that knowledge. The organization that I suggested, I had in mind to help Ones and Ones whose families were stolen from Ifrica, to return home.
The reason I came up with this idea is because Iwombman have been able to find ways to travel and hopefully soon relocate to Ifrica, but I realEyes that most people do not have the advantages that I have been granted. For this reason I want to help others who are stuck, who want to relocate but do not have the resources, especially by providing leadership from Elders who can give practical advice. This is why I say that there should be a group of Elders living in Ifrica to be the ones to choose how to allot money, and also to provide wise insight. I also am light skinned, and unlike the I who has family from Algeria, actually as far as I know, Iwombman family has been in europe for a couple hundred years, mostly in Germany, and on my father's side is native american from Chickasaw tribe. My mother's family are Jews, and many of them died in hitlers germany, the ones that had not previously moved to the us in the 1850s. But the Jews have reparations from germany, and actually right now jews are mostly running the globe. That is not to discount the jewish holocaust, but to give an example of how global crimes have precedent of being handled.
I do not feel that I have the right to any reparations due the African people; I know that I must be a part of the reparation, and that RASponsibility comes from within I. Therefore I am happy to trod this unbeaten path in Iwombman personal life, but I would like to provide an easier way for the Ones and Ones who are due justice, especially in something so simple and yet so monumental as free transportation to the homeland that their families were thieved from. I am not sure if this is really what Ones and Ones need though, maybe each person is also meant to trod their own unbeaten path. I cannot answer that question, I only know that I would like to help I Idren and Istren.
I hope that answers the question Iman Lemuel, that Iwombman support the I personal goals if they are beneficial for Imanity, but that I was not envisioning a program to indiscriminantly help anyone who wants to move to Africa. I would leave the specific choices to the wise Elders, if/when this organization were created, but the question that Iman Lemuel need to ask the Iself is, are you deserving of help for that free trip home, or do you need to be the one providing the help?

Garvey I give Ises for Iman wise input, the I is much needed in this discussion. The I is correct that there is no specific land or citizenship that RasTa people or Ones and Ones in the Livaspora can simply move to Ifrica and claim. While transportation, as Iman JAHcub pointed out, is physically possible, the transportation is not the immediate issue. There needs to be rebuilding, as the I said we need to be precise about what we are going to do and over all aims. So I say each person seek within the Iself and mentally repatriate in Zion, find the I purpose and passion in life, and then seek to feed the upliftmant of Imanity through that Inlightenment. If moving to Ifrica and helping within Mamaland to rehabilitate her people is part of that personal realEyesation, then I would love to be a part of helping that Indiviual complete that life purpose, as Iwombman am blessed to be doing. That is why I suggested the specific help for individuals through some type of board of members as I mentioned. Mass transportation can also be implemented but I agree that there is no specific direction in these horus. May each One know Oneself, and from there the mass movemant will be natural.
Htp King, give thankhs.

Bless All.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/19/2015 7:53:41 AM

Bro DeTuff I & Sista Jah Child, de Idea dat Idem giv is wise so why can't it be effected now. Mek I & I start de repatriation work, form de organisation & see if its possible to get funding. Some of us ina mama land are ready & willing to help fellow brothers, sistas abroad to repatriate home. Like de Idem seh through funding land can be bought & we are ready to work on those lands to enable more funds genarated & to build RASTA settlements. We are ready to engage de gorvenments in talks.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I