Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6045&start_row=1

Herbs that stop drug addiction

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/6/2015 12:21:11 PM

Please help with the knowledge you have on stopping drug addiction.

I am the only one who can help the sistrin to get off drugs

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/6/2015 2:35:19 PM

They may not stop it alone, best is done in combination with a change to an Ital diet based on raw fruits and vegetables. This is the most important thing.

Panax Ginseng root. Panax in greek means "cure all". I have used it for many things; it is excellent.

----------------------

Herbs that calm the nervous system that may be useful during cravings;

Valerian root
Passion flower
Lavender
Chamomile

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/6/2015 4:15:29 PM

which drug? When one is addicted to a drug, it is bcos de body has lerned to become dependent to some chemical combounds of dat particular drug (e.g. nicotine in ciggerates), so to stop addiction de body haffe lern to become independent from dat particular drug. To effect dis de mind which is part of de body haffe positive towards independence from de chemical compounds of de drug. Let her start reducing de dosage of de said drug itinualy, every day in very small amounts till it reaches zero.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/7/2015 7:14:42 AM

Replace it with some strong Ganja

Ganja addiction is no drug addiction

Otherwise agree with black heart 100

GIVE THANKHS for having the strength to help your black sister in dese times where de I has his own things to get through. Yes I. Strength

Messenger: Sister Sent: 4/8/2015 2:23:41 AM

Blessed Zion Mountain. She is the one who can get herself straight, you can support her in that, by supporting the person You know she is and the strength of mind you know she is capable of. If she can seek out the reason behind her substance addiction she will be able to be guided by your faith in her, to face up to it and move beyond. As for herbs which may help with anxiety, there is vervaine, camomile, passiflora (passion flower), lemon balm, all of which don’t interact with prescription drugs and can be brewed as tea rather than tincture which is alcohol based.

Also, have a look at this article below for more, but do some research according the I’s overstanding of the empress and her problems. Have courage.

http://www.healthy.net/Health/Article/Natural_Medicine_For_The_Recovering_Addict/903

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/8/2015 3:33:05 AM

Also, I don't know what people on here think about it... But I could throw San pedro cactus in as a suggestion. It is a psychedelic cactus native of Peru, and is reported to have shining results, particularly in the case of addictions.

---------------------------------

Lets put addiction like this; it is a sane way of coping with an insane world (Babylon).

San pedro takes you out of the VERY restricted world of perception that a person may live in, and meet JAH. And Jah is not who you think he is until you have tried it.

Unless you have taken psychedelic plants, you would not know the effect. They certainly are not "drugs". I have known people actually be "cured" of various psychological illnesses.

The point is, is that it isn't a chemical in the cactus that reduces the craving physically; it works differently from that.

As I said, addictions are a sane way of coping with an insane world. San pedro gives you a lot of perspective, and once you have seen as much as it shows you, it actually makes you reslize that you don't need to rely on one substance.

This is your choice, I just post it because it struck me how I have read and seen how this cactus is particularly good for things like this... especially this.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/8/2015 3:35:59 AM

P.S this cactus isn't something that you should think of as taking to "have a good time". It can and does make you see thinks for how they actually are, which can be very unpleasant, but good int he long run.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/8/2015 3:40:16 AM

I suggested it because it is meant to have particularly spectacular results in the case of addiction

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/8/2015 11:16:17 AM

Blessed Love Sister! The I said it very well what Iwombman wanted to share with Iyah zion mountain.
Blessed love King, give thankhs the I is trying to help the sistren who is in this trouble. I think the I already know that this is mostly an Iritical battle and the Lioness must learn her own strength to conquer that foe.
Still in terms of herbs, I&I suggest ganJAH tea all Iwahs to sooth the nerves, and also that the sistren grow her own ganJAH and other medicinal herbs because the Irit loves to nurture plants, it will help her to feel the natural beauty of life and to seek more natural Livity instead of the addiction. Also I know it is controversial in RasTafarI community, but psilocybin cubensis is a very powerful medI known for helping people quit drugs like nicotine immediately, not by weaning. Similar in effect to the psychoactive cactus that Iyah Joe mentioned.
Iwombman have tried to nanny friends into breaking drug addictions, but I know from Ixperience that the individual is the only one who has that power. More Haile in the Impress.
I also hope the I is bringing the sistren to Binghi where the drum beat will imbue power of life into the heart and body of the I.
Blessed Itection and guidance to All.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/8/2015 12:03:11 PM

Also King, the I did not mention what the addiction is, but that sistren drinks modern cough syrup. I am guessing that this is an opiate based syrup such as codeine.
Opiate withdrawal is physical and causes extreme aching and sweating, also the opiate itself causes constipation so cessation of the opiate may cause diarrhea. But opiate withdrawal is not chemically deadly as some other withdrawals are. If the sistren want to quit opiate cough syrup she may choose to do so immediately. The first 36 hours are the most difficult and she may need someone there to help give her water, help to the toilet, and so on. But she will feel better after.
Ises for lIfe and health to the Almighty Life Giver.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I