Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6044&start_row=11

Dairy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/14/2015 2:17:06 PM

^ did I really only post that a few weeks ago? Seems longer. And I don't know why I said I didn't have a problem with milk.

Your right reasoningtime

Milk = CANCEROUS

by way of the protein complex 'Casein' found in dairy

Reference: The China Study (recommended read)

Casein protein (as powdered milk) in its purest form was shipped to third World Countries as 'aid' from the west. Until they found these countries were coming up with unusually high numbers of CHILD cancers. No teenager should have bowel cancer. Look it up / Google if ones don't believe I but the book is a MUST read for any conscious diet. Large protein complexes generally are bad.

SELASSIE I

somebody posted a pic of His Majesty drinking what MAY be cows milk. Still, you think His Majesty wouldn't want us to continue researching and critically appraising our health? This information on casein certainly wasn't available when that picture was taken.

HAILE I
Powers

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/14/2015 6:00:26 PM

Whats the reasoning on da Kenyan/Tanazanian Massia whos traditional diet is mainly milk and blood?

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 5/15/2015 1:56:03 AM

"Whats the reasoning on da Kenyan/Tanazanian Massia whos traditional diet is mainly milk and blood?"

IMHO, there is a huge difference between a Babylon cow and a cow that is brought up far away from it. Drinking the milk of a Babylon cow is like taking a blood transfusion from some politicians; no thanks!

For this reason, I see milk in supermarkets nowadays as something to avoid.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/15/2015 9:55:25 AM

reminds me of my grandfather. although the bible says that we should not enjoy blood (but i think it's all about the incest thing and it's not relevant here anyway) he loved to drink fresh milk and blood directly from the local farmers bucket. sadly he passed decades ago but i often think of him and what he would say regarding my diet. i think he couldn't accept that one doesn't eat meat at all. he mention all the things he had to do during the world wars to get a piece of meat for his family (around 10 guys who lived in a small room). but i think it was just because of his very own experiences. he had nothing to eat during his childhood days and his life as a young adult and after the war he loved to eat everything he could get his eyes on. hitler was doing his thing back then and poor workers like my grandfather had to hide all day in the basement because of the bombings and hustle on the street to change some items. he was called a soldier during these days because every male citizen became a "soldier" through the last phases of nazi germany to help to build up the city again but he never was a nazi. but these were times when food wasn't that polluted by babylon and people didn't know what we seem to know now when it comes to our daily nutrition. it's just logical. milk isn't good for your body (especially today).

during world war 2 they found out about the vitamin c and they used to empower their soldiers with special diets. this was an era when hitler was given some cocaine and ammphetamins by his doctors. even in the old sherlock holmes books you can read how in love holmes was with cocain. it was a strange time back then. so i'd say to be a vegan is mainly important because of the time we are living in. regarding HIM i would go with the same argument GA came up with.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/19/2015 12:51:48 PM

aha. but a good load of proteins every day isn't that bad, isn't it? the protein you get from meat maybe but there are also many vegan bodybuilders who pump their bodies up with proteins too

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/19/2015 4:05:03 PM

We get proteins from plants. If we want milk we make it with plants. Soya milk & coconut milk are rich in proteins too.

Messenger: Sister Sent: 5/20/2015 5:02:25 PM

http://www.cowspiracy.com/

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/22/2015 9:35:01 AM

very nice. why should i drink from a cow?! people doesn't even realize where their food is coming from. i see those babylon influenced girls in their pink colored clothes everyday with all kind of fast food and chemicals but if you show them where these things are coming from they bawl out the name of the lord.

amazing.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 11/6/2015 3:40:16 AM

i started to follow a vegetarian lifestyle back in 2004. for over a year now, i call myself a vegan. but im still kind of concerned when it comes to vitamin b.

i have a special tooth paste, i drink juices which deliver vitamin b (which arent really ital) as well as special soy drinks. i think also onions and even sauerkraut deliver vitamin b but the human body isnt able to get enough out of these vegan food.

i dont think i suffer from a lack of vitamin b right now and i dont feelt his way. but all of the vegan friends of mine are telling me to use supplements. some even deal with injections.

i still dont know. somehow i dont believe that the vitamin b industry deals with nothing but lies like some "alternative" sources will tell you.

if i dont do anything im worried about my health and IF i do something i think that taking chemicals cant be the answer.

are all of you rastas and italists still confessed that you wont need any supplements as a vegan?

give thanks!

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 11/10/2015 1:16:20 PM

oh, common people. no thoughts on this topic. alright. :) i dont want to be a nagger. i think non of you deal with in injections or pills. this is a special topic for vegans.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I