Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6044&start_row=1

Dairy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/6/2015 10:00:46 AM

Dear All,

Personally I don't eat dairy; ie eggs, milk, cheese, butter.

Just wondering if people on here site it as ital or not.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/6/2015 10:08:42 AM

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/6/2015 10:10:30 AM

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/6/2015 10:11:54 AM

I'm confused. How do you post pictures?

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/6/2015 10:13:59 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kZQd1qdKXGo/U3xghhN-RKI/AAAAAAAADSY/0NgnjcLgi3U/s1600/HIM+drinking+Milk+Denmark++8.12.1954.jpg

See above link

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/6/2015 10:24:00 AM

Can someone please tell me how to post pictures, either from the internet or from that which is saved on my computer.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/6/2015 10:56:16 PM

For some reason, the + symbols in the address were causing the issue of the image not showing. I replaced them with spaces.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/7/2015 1:54:27 AM

Thanks Ark I,

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/7/2015 7:07:47 AM

Very mischevious
Even Devilish

To bring up a reasoning on Ital and then show a picture of his majesty consuming what may be considered as none ital.

Whether or not Haile Selassie had an ital diet does not reflect on the dietary choice of RasTafari people. (Like religion) If HIM drink milk or even if he ate fish for example (I don't know if he did or didn't) it wouldn't mean I and I have to follow. Rastafari do not look to the king and draw life energy and inspiration from the king for his dietary views.

People still don't overs what HIM is to Rasta.

In terms of Milk. I have no problem with milk. It's cheese ones should stay from as majority of the time it is made (from milk) using the lining of a cows stomach. See 'Rennet'

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/14/2015 12:34:39 PM

yes. cheese is very dangerous. but i also avoid to drink milk.

if you are a pescetarian than you help to fight the co2 thing which is so dangerous to our environment according to politicians world wide and to clean our water from the chemicals they are giving the animals which can't be cleared out of our water completely in the end. i think a typical cow normally lives to see around 15 years or more but certain conditions within the food sector causes them to die after around only 5 years. they live separated from their parents in small boxes and some of them have wholes in their stomachs (created by the help of surgeries) to control their metabolism directly. you also don't know what kind of meat you are really eating nowadays and the corps of dead animals in your body can lead to cancer, overweight, diabetes, all kind of problems regarding your digestion and diseases you'll get from those animals. it also has an effect on your gens. you can become a vegetarian and eat what the fish eats instead of killing animals for no reason at all and to share their diseases.

so if you avoid eating meat you'll do many great things for the environment, for the animals, for the right production of food, for the common health and for yourself. avoiding dairy is just the next step.

if you avoid to eat eggs you can help to stop the slaughtering of young birds and to spread certain diseases too. so many eggs are polluted anyway to a certain extend because of the location of the farms.

if you stop to eat cheese you can stop the crucial productions of meat, milk and cheese in general and avoid to let some hormones and way too much fat into your body.

earlier in history mankind wasn't used to drink milk like we do nowadays. within all the centuries before it was normal to speak of milk by referring to plant drinks (oat, soy, rice, almond...) and all human beings dealt with lactose intolerance originally. it's just a fact that a huge amount of black people and especially asian people have to deal with it to this day although it's currently a trend in japan to drink german milk with your friends for no reason at all. they even pay 5 dollar for a package which costs no more than a few cents in germany. so we are the only species who drinks milk of another species. to this day, nobody can completely make sure that milk doesn't lead to cancer. drinking milk can lead to diabetes, digestion problems and all kind of diseases you wouldn't expect. so i try to support all the things i've mentioned before to the fullest and avoid milk in any way.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I