Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6042&start_row=1

Happy Easter, Bredren & Sistren!

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 4/5/2015 11:20:37 AM

Wanted to tell everyone have a good Easter, hope you enjoy time with de family and friends

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/5/2015 12:23:35 PM

what is good about easter in this wicked time

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/5/2015 1:15:40 PM

Thank you Lemeul. You too.

GA:

I think that the spending time with family and friends is a good thing.

But I agree that the whole easter egg pushing on every child is wickedness, because it dirties up their poor bodies, before they know any better.

I have told all my realtives for years now that I wouldn't eat the eggs, so they may aswell not buy them for me.

I think, also the pressure to conform to the idea of eggs is also not good.

-----------------------------

But I don't want to just spit out loads of negativity. I wish everybody on the forums a wonderful day, just as I do any day. The last bit is very important.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/5/2015 3:35:35 PM

Interesting

I wonder if Jews 'celebrate' their holocaust day as they get to spend time with their families. Or is it a time of mourning and burning out all wickedness and oppressor.

Historically, ones should be familiar with what this time means to Rastafari

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 4/5/2015 4:11:22 PM

You're comparing Easter, the day of resurrection of Christ (According to Christians) to the holocaust?

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 4/5/2015 5:15:06 PM

I overstand where u come from GA. Nuff people on de site seem confuse about what Rastafari really and truly mean and represent... unless Iman de one confused

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/5/2015 6:13:08 PM

So call Christ was murdered in this time; and man wha Ilibrate. See how Christiondom a pacify the people. And from we burn supernatural and any form of living dead, I don't believe man can come back from that. I cite I resurrection story from the sun and the moon order of the black ancients who created the premise behind what the bible stories were based/plagiarized from. Fire on the murder of Christ.

But Rasta deal with reality. What I was referring to was the Coral Gardens and barnett street prison massacre and brutality toward InI foundation ancestors in this trod. This is what this time represents for Rasta. 'Bring Them In Dead or Alive'

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 4/5/2015 6:18:55 PM

Seen Iyah, I am not familiar with Rasta istory, tanks for telling I

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 4/5/2015 6:20:17 PM

Seen Iyah, I am not familiar with Rasta istory, tanks for telling I

Messenger: ChantDownBabylon Sent: 4/5/2015 10:55:08 PM

I think that InI should 'celebrate' every day and spend quality time with family/friends daily, not only on holidays ;).

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I