Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6040&start_row=1

Bahai Rasta

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 4/3/2015 7:28:33 PM

In the name of Jahllah, the All-Glorious, & whom He manifested to us as His promised messengers, the Báb & Bahá'u'lláh (ﷺ;), and the Seventh Angels, Charles Mason Remy & H.I.M Haile Selassie I (ﷺ;) and the Nyabinghi Order,

So I tought I would explain de Bahá'í Faith. So we Bahá'ís believe dat dere is one God, known as Allah, or Jah, I just say God or Allah, sometimes Jah. We believe dat Krishna, Buddha, Jesus and Mohammad were all messengers of God, and revealed divine revelations for dat time and for dose people. Jesus returned as Bahá'u'lláh, a Persian prince in the 1800s, and that the Báb (A merchant from Perisa ((1800s)) was his forunner and return of Elijah. We believe in Inity of all people, whether dey black, white, arab, straight or gay. It doesn't matter to God. H.I.M Haile Selassie I was the Seventh Angel that Abdu'l Bahá (sucessor to Bahá'u'lláh) spoke of, saying He would be a man who will have attributes of Zion and be a royal and holy man. Dis is HIM. Charles Mason Remy was also de Seventh Angel, we know dis from a prophecy I will share of you want lata. Ask questions if you want.

ب;ه; ن;ا;م; خ;د;ا;،; ه;م;ه; ش;ک;و;ه; م;ا; ا;ی;ن; م;ی; گ;و;ی;ن;د;. آ;م;ی;ن;.
Blessings,

Lemuel

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/4/2015 2:24:48 AM

I think it is very true that you say that God (Jah) manifests itself in the form of a man, rather than a presence in the sky.

Jah is in everyone to one extent or another,

All the best,

Joe

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I