Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6034&start_row=1

got dreadlocks?

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 3/31/2015 12:19:46 AM

Greetings in the name of Allah, His promised, Bahá'u'lláh, and the Seventh Angel, H.I.M Haile Selassie I,

I have dreads now! I only have two (one behind each ear) and they look pretty good. I separated them from the rest of my hair (which is swirled) with bands, and I twisted them with wax tightly so they'd knot. I wear my Rastafari beanie over them usually but I was wondering what to do when they become loose and the wax wears out, how to shower (plastic bags not an option), and stuff like that. Thanks.

ب;ه; ن;ا;م; خ;د;ا;،; ه;م;ه; ش;ک;و;ه; م;ا; ا;ی;ن; م;ی; گ;و;ی;ن;د;. آ;م;ی;ن;.
Blessings,

Lemuel

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/31/2015 1:00:01 AM

Blessed Oneness
Lemuel
Ones and ones do not need to make dreadlocks, the dreadlocks make themselves when left to grow naturally.
JAH Iylah guide the I journey.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/31/2015 9:04:38 AM

See 'Meaning of Dreadlocks'

Natty

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 3/31/2015 2:10:49 PM

In the name of ا;ل;ل;ه;, the All-Glorious, and whom He manifested to us as His promised one, Bahá'u'lláh (ﷺ;), and the Seventh Angel, H.I.M Haile Selassie I (ﷺ;) and the Nyabinghi Order,

How would I grow proper dreadlocks from my hair I sectioned off then an shower, etc?

ب;ه; ن;ا;م; خ;د;ا;،; ه;م;ه; ش;ک;و;ه; م;ا; ا;ی;ن; م;ی; گ;و;ی;ن;د;. آ;م;ی;ن;.
Blessings,

Lemuel

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/31/2015 2:27:56 PM

Throw away the comb. Keep the hair clean with natural herbs or light shampoo.
Lemuel: 'Proper' is the problem here. Natural dreadlocks manifest via Jah sight and will, not human preparation/separation. Loosing all vanity in the growth process. Natty IandI.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 3/31/2015 2:50:57 PM

But I just want 2 small dreads behind my ears and the rest of me hair swirled

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/31/2015 6:02:15 PM

Beware of fashion dreadlocks..

The 'hair style' Lemuel describes reminds I of this..

Beware of 'Jewish' traditions..

Revelation 3: 7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth.[See Revelation 5] 8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Judgement is here..

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/1/2015 2:45:41 AM

That photo was the perfect description of what Lemuel described. made me really laugh,

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/1/2015 7:03:57 AM

If I told you this was one of the leading if not the leading roots reggae artist in the US

Would you say Cultural Appropriation?

Lamuel is this you? Or are you ready to declare HIM as the Almighty first angel? he IS Jah

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 4/1/2015 10:53:41 AM

Haha. No, I've decided to get full dreads. And no, Haile Selassie I is the Seventh Angel that Revelations and Abdul Baha were talking about

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I