Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6032&start_row=11

Is it anti Afrikan to marry a woman older than you?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ayah Ntobeko Sent: 3/31/2015 9:23:56 PM

Heart of love zion mtn,YOU yourself is african my brother you nah need someone to tell u dt,IF di i is having an attraction with dis wombman look what caused de attraction between you 2,if its love/beuty look deep into it with de help of de third eye you will find your solution.it is de i who will have to live with de wombman make sure you will be ready to face the ups&down state of mind de empress is in,bt my advise to de i my brother is fix her depression&couph syrup problem first before you think of marrying her,as you got to protect yourself also from depression! if she is not able to meet your hopes!de looks are not a problem,it is de state of mind dt might be one.help her out of her misery if you can even if you dont marry her."royal manners ayah"

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/1/2015 4:54:08 AM

Lemuel said:

"First off, don't look at it as an "Afrikan" thing. It is not whether its against a continent or the Afrikan culture, but if it's against God and H.I.M. Now, read the Bible....."

King
HIM is an african sovereign, hence an 'African thing' cannot be seperated from the works mission and throne of HIM.

As far as God.... You are wrong. We burn fire on anything it has been written Bible God has done and commanded against the greater wellbeing of African people, and the authenticity of African history.

Africa thing first
Not Bible God

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 4/1/2015 10:51:46 AM

So would a Muslim asking the same thing say "Is it anti-Arabian?". No! This is stopping the unity between mankind! The I needs to learn colour-blindness in race.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 4/1/2015 1:05:25 PM

Color blindness is not required for unity.
Acknowledgement of different colors and cultures is not a obstacle to the unity of mankind.Hatred or blindness towards them is.

Selassie I

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 4/1/2015 1:34:39 PM

I agree, but does that not include not caring about race?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/1/2015 2:29:39 PM

Reread my post and tell I where I mention a color

African wellbeing is I supreme concern.

Haile Selassie: 'WE Africans will fight for we are confident in the victory of good over evil'..... We Africans..

So what are we saying now

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 4/1/2015 2:42:50 PM

But Haile Selassie and the bible are more important than Africa

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/1/2015 2:54:34 PM

Haile Selassie Is Africa.

The Bible could never be more important than africa to Rastafari

And seeing as this is brother ZionMountain thread

You coming in here with your none Rasta "7th angel" disrespect of His Majesty telling an African brother it's not about Africa as though he was wrong for trying to relate a life decision to african culture he should read his bible...... Lava

That can't work guy

GIVE ISIS for ZionMountain having the black supreme conscience to ask whether a life choice is anti african before part taking....... he know what the main concern is.

If the bible said to stay away from women 6 years older would be a fire for that too

MENEN

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/1/2015 3:37:24 PM

To answer de question of Zion Mountain. It is not African to marry a woman older. I first post in dis thread may look ridiculas & foolish but it is real ina Africa. Bro Zion Mount , I overs de I situation more than all de Idrens & Istrens here fo I man just like de I ina Africa. Yo parents & familly including yo ancestors will not b happy with yo choice & dat may affect de relationship. My Lord yu are still young. Rmember de teachings of Africa they are wise.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/1/2015 4:07:25 PM

I man say it aint African not becos I against it but bcos many cultures in Africa are against it. As such it is most likely dat almost all family & friends may not accept yo marriage bcos of de age difference. Ina Africa we are told dat man must be older than wife so yu realy need to think very careful about dis. Like I said both of yu need to be mentaly prepared & ready bfore taking such a challenge. To Lemuel Joe, Africa is very important to I & I Black people, Fire burn yo evil

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I