Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6031&start_row=1

How do I detoxify I body of impurities?

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/29/2015 12:36:30 AM

Its been hard for I since I came back to I parents' home to remain as strictly Ital as I was before,I sometimes see Iself eating babylon bread and it disgusts I so much,at least now I man now selling airtime and I can rely on I self a little,now I want to know how I can cleanse I temple of those impurities

Ital is the way to go

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/29/2015 2:18:44 AM

havin a day or days of raw ital is a way of detoxification. Fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts & water (all raw). Even ganjah yu affe eat it instead of burning it during dat detoxification iwa. Dis is not only physicaly cleansing but it is also iriticaly uplifting. Blessed Black Love

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/2/2015 2:47:05 AM

Fresh fruits, nuts, vegetables definately.

The way I see it, look on the back of a packet of bread and there may be more than 50-60 ingridients! So I don't touch it. If, however you have a potato, often there is no packet to look on, and it is alive. Better to eat boiled potatoes than bread (at least the bread that you buy in the supermarket). I have made my own Ital bread, but it is time consuming to do yourself. Better to have brown rice than supermarket bread, too. And Barley.

I would suggest doing this for more than a few days; you need to make it the way that you live long term.

All fruits, vegetables will detox you. However, here are some of my all time favourites;

Raw onions (also can be made into a juice)
Raw Garlic (and above taken as part of a meal)
Beetroot (a star in terms of detoxification). Can be made into juice.
Chlorella
Aloe Vera leaves (must be the whole leaves)
Citrus juice (particularly lemon, taken as part of a juice, and lime) Orange juice too.
Radishes (great detox weapon)
Celery and Cucumber juice (cooling and cleansing)
Dandelion flowers/leaves. Where I live, they grow wild so you can forage.
Wheatgrass juice. Grow your own. Takes less than a week from seed to crop. (buy seeds online) and blend the blades of grass in water, and strain through tights. Doesn't work in my juicer for some reason, so use method as stated.

----------------------------------------------

Now, don't have all the above at once, else I fear that we will not see you on the forums for.... a long time.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/2/2015 3:44:11 PM

As fo aloe, Ones haffe carefull with it fo its not to be used just anyhow. When ingesting it, make sure u ingest small amount of de bitter aloes (yellow fluid) & moderate amount of de aloe gel /juice. moderate amount of bitter aloes can cause running stomach fo many people. Also bitter aloes must be avoided by pregnant mamas. Its use can result in pre-mature labour & abortion. Use aloe wisely

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 4/2/2015 5:48:19 PM

The I can go on a one day cleanse eating just fresh fruit and vegetables, the I could also fast for a day and while doing these cleanses be sure to pray and meditate

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/4/2015 3:00:12 AM

"As fo aloe, Ones haffe carefull with it fo its not to be used just anyhow. When ingesting it, make sure u ingest small amount of de bitter aloes (yellow fluid) & moderate amount of de aloe gel /juice. moderate amount of bitter aloes can cause running stomach fo many people. Also bitter aloes must be avoided by pregnant mamas. Its use can result in pre-mature labour & abortion. Use aloe wisely"

I have always used the whole thing (in small amounts but regular) long term. True that the aloe bitter (yellow sap) can be extremely laxative. In "Back to eden", jethro kloss describes how they could move the bowels of one woman where absoltely everything else had failed in doing so. Tastes very bitter if you are not used to it, but now they just taste normal to me.

-------------------------------

I, too, have found that is it not something to be overdone.

Do you know anything of the traditional African use of the Aloes, ie how they are taken, whether the skin is eaten with the gel. I always have, and it is laxative in anything larger than a small amount.

Since Aloes are from Africa, I would love to know more about this.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 4/4/2015 12:20:40 PM

Greetings
a question concerning garlic and onions. Is it true that they affect the brain reducing cognition speeds?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/4/2015 2:14:13 PM

Garlics & onion are vital fo de body. Good for blood circulation, hair, nails, lungs, immune e.t.c. People ina Africa use aloe fo many different uses amongst which mostly is medicinal . One of de many uses of aloe is in cooking chochorus leaves (a leafy vegetable dat makes a slimy leaf soup like okra). De dry aloe leaves dat tend to lie at de lower part of de aloe plant undenearth de green leaves is burnt to ash. De ash is used as an ingredient fo de chochorus soup which is a slimy green fluid

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I