Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6028&start_row=1

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/27/2015 7:49:33 PM

Colour : An attribute of things that results from the light they reflect, transmit, or emit in so far as this light causes a visual sensation that depends on its wavelengths. The aspect of visual perception by which the observer recognizes this attribute, effected by the quality of light producing this aspect of visual perception.

Humainty is able to perceive a small percentage of the total visible spectrum. We can only 'see' light of a specifc kind as it bounces off of an object. Leaves are not really green.. Green is the only colour not absorbed by the leaf, thus reflected and seen. So to say that I am white is fundamentally flawed. The white skinned apperance is a reflected perception of light as it inversely travels through optical processing. What are we really looking at? Have our sences been deminished?

Colour perception is also influenced by blood oxygen content. When a person is unconscious not breathing, this is called a 'code blue'. The lack of oxygen in this state makes a person appear blue. When a person tenses up to lift an object, inhaling and holding oxygen, they become visibly red. When life has left the body, the colour is a less-vibrant gray.

Dealing with our current state of conscious perception, people are dark and light. Wether these are our true colours or not, they are what we consistantly perceive. However, what is not left up to perception is that the spark of life inside of every human[regardless of 'colour'] is the same. One Humanity. I personally feel that ALL life is deserving of respect.

H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie: "We must look, first, to Almighty God, Who has raised man above the animals and endowed him with intellegence and reason. We must put our faith in Him, that He will not desert us or premit us to destroy Humanity which He created in His image. And we must look into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty predjudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."

'Racial barriers' are easy to overcome for the wise. In IanI experience, racial diversity is beautifly celebrated. It is only the Con-Fusion of babylon that instills petty prejudice. Sadly, these differences have led to thousands of years of conflict.. Haile Selassie pave the way out and above such levels of consciousness.

The way I see it, the body is the house for life. Inside the different houses, life is transcendental. Why destroy a neighbors house and livity just because it is painted differently? We cant even decide or change our 'house paint'.. This notion of seperation/destruction is mental slavery, the babylon system..: "Working with inequity to achieve vanity". Bob Marley.

So as a white man, how do I rise above racial division? Being raised in middle America and white supremacy, I must challenge Iself. Burn any notion of superiority out of I mind. Work towards enlightening IandI race of their own trespasses and point out the correct route. H.I.M.

How does a black person rise above racial division? Seeing as how the global government system of babylon opperates with white supremacy, a one must challenge the system by Loving the self. Work towards up-lifting downpressed Africans into rightful rule of Earth through the groundation of Haile Selassie.

New race in and of Christ.

When all of Humanity rises above racial division, we will finally SEE that 'Our True Colours' are Green, Yellow, Red. The rainbow of Yah's children.

Bless
One Love

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I