Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6023&start_row=31

Black supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/8/2015 9:31:17 PM

If one dont agree with supm then jus lee it lone, simple everthing isnt for everyone

Messenger: CaribbeanPrince Sent: 4/8/2015 10:21:33 PM

Ras Tafari is the copyright of Black Supremacy. Read The Royal Parchment Scroll of Black Supremacy written by King Alpha and Queen Omega themself before you go on and on contradicting Rasta Culture Joe. King Alpha and Queen Omega made black supreme. The leprous Angle Militant kingdom is a creation of white supremacy. Repatriate to Ethiopia no matter the shade of your skin. That will be choosing Black Supremacy the correct way of being. Choosing the leaprous kingdom will be damming your offspring. If we all loved each other our offspring would all be black.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/10/2015 1:44:21 PM

Obama a wasteman

Garvey is our hero.

HAILE Selassie is our king.

Black supremacy.

Chronix don't have to take back your chat my youth.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/10/2015 9:32:11 PM

Even though people take that line from Haile Selassie I speech out of context, their interpretation of the line is still consistent with Haile Selassie I views on racial equality. This can be seen by the numerous other things Haile Selassie I say about race.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2015 4:40:03 AM

And what are his views ark I? Was his majesty WRONG when he said we Africans will fight?

RasTafari
Black nationalism
Black ipremacy

= the we Africans will fight.

Yes we want equality but not before justice. Rasta don't work against the teachings of his majesty

The problem with that line from that's speech is white people constantly use it ...... Constantly...... Whenever they see a black man trying to uplift himself in terms of his blackness. It's crazy

Africa for Africans at home and abroad? - 'no sir, don't you remember until the color of a mans eyes..... Africa is for everyone'

Eternal FIRE

Patience gone on that one

Look at the number of times that quote has been used inappropriately on this forum alone..... Should be audited.

It's not hard to read the whole speech!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2015 4:46:57 AM

Maybe it's a good thing to highlight the Rasta curious people who have no interest in looking deeper into things or thoroughly into this trod. Surfacing will get you nowhere.

Anybody who misuses that speech has a clear misinterpretation of rastafari and needs to go back and study as anybody who reads one line from a speech rather than the whole speech needs to learn HOW to study.

Each one teach one

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2015 4:51:34 AM

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/news/Chronixx-removes--waste-man--post-from-Instagram-after-harsh-criticisms

This is the Marcus Garvey speech / quote which Chonrixx got so much slack for (as well as calling Obama a WASTEMAN).

People quick to judge chronixx and never read where the comments came from.....missing his point completely.

The words of Garvey:

Any leadership that teaches you to depend upon another race is a leadership that will enslave you.

They gave leadership to our foreparents and that leadership made them slaves.

But we have decided to find a leadership of our own... to make ourselves free men. Our great scholars have advanced through the colleges and universities, have thrown away the blackened record.

Babylon did it.

Assyria did.

France under Napoleon did it.

Germany under Prince Von Bismarck did it.

England under...

America under George Washington did it.

AFRICA WITH 400 MILLION BLACK PEOPLE CAN DO IT.

If you cannot do it, if you are not prepared to do it, then you will DIE!

You race of cowards!

You race of imbeciles!

You race of good for nothings!

If you cannot do what other men have done, what other nations have done, what other races have done, THEN YOU HAD BETTER DIE!

Can we do it?

We can do it!

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 4/12/2015 10:24:44 AM

Melanin.... it gets deep. Turn a blind eye if you want to but it still won't change facts. So before de I dem of paler skin tone decide to place blame and accuse I of begging pity, take a minute to imagine life as a young dark skinned, dark haired, dark eyed MALE human being in dem time ya. It is not a joke from over here. It seems dem really a try scare we and kill we off. Willie Lynch in full effect with some added touches. But mi nah fraid bc Iman have Jah blessings to reverse these curses. Dem really cyaan do nuttin to I seen I don't worry

Jah Bless

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/12/2015 11:05:24 AM

Not every white person tramples on black due progress

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/12/2015 11:43:38 AM

"Not every white person tramples on black due progress"

Very good point. And to make it very clear, I am not saying that I am a perfect example of this person.

Just saying that white people do exist... that aren't the stereotype of what people think of when they think of a white man

All the best

Joe

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I