Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6023&start_row=21

Black supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/27/2015 2:17:45 PM

Rastafari is a Black liberation movement. Anyone dat try to change dat is de anti-Christ. If Rastafari was not Black then Black supremacy would not be deh. Rastafari is a trod dat many people like Lemuel can't overs fo dem get stuck on de name Rastafari. What makes it difficult fo dem to overs Rasta trod is dat dem think Rasta is limited to de name Rastafari. Dem nah see dat Rasta trod bn around long bfore even His Majesty was born. HIM came & saw Rasta. Rmember sista Nanny was a Rasta

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 3/27/2015 9:39:58 PM

Bob Marley's song "War" is based off a real speech H.I.M gave, you should listen to it

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/27/2015 11:27:04 PM

I don't need to listen to dat song. why should I anyway? I told u to go back & read all de posts in dis thread fo yu to make a sound reasoning. De same agument about dat song has bn explained in dis thread. Do u Lemuel Joe know what Black supremacy stand fo in de Rasta trod? What does it stands for? Just answer dat question.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/28/2015 6:31:59 AM

I take great offence when ones come and tell me about Haile Selassie thoughts on race and use that same ONE line from the Bob marley song.

Disingenuous

Don't put His Majesty out of context. I suggest you read that whole paragraph from his speech. Reciting that one line should be banned from this website. As should people telling I the WAR lyrics are the exact words from the speech.

One more person......

Lol

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/28/2015 6:35:18 AM

Ask yourself what was the speech about who was he talking to or addressing and what was the intentions?

Has the UNTIL manifested? Or are we still waiting until......

In which case how will we ensure the victory of good over evil.

If I tell the UN to free africa or war..... And I sight africa not free in 2015..... Then what now?

Black ipremacy is a must so says his majesty

At least until the until.......

(Vexation passed)

Now stop use this speech.

Haile Selassie is the manifestation of black Supreme

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/28/2015 8:22:16 AM

Yes I GA

Bless
One Love

Messenger: CaribbeanPrince Sent: 4/8/2015 1:19:17 AM

Ras Tafari is the almighty(supreme) and they are black. Therefore they are Black Supremacy. I beleiving in them am a Black Supremacist. This is not to be confused with the meaning of white supremacy/supremacist. White supremacy means bondage of all people of all shades. Black Supremacy means freedom from bondage for all people of all shades. Black supremacy includes men and women of all shades.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/8/2015 3:22:59 AM

CarribeanPrince; your definition of Black supremacy (second part) I agree with in every shape and form.

Just the VERY misleading title... you can see why there is confusion about this.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Ras Tafari is the almighty(supreme) and they are black. Therefore they are Black Supremacy."

The problem I see with this way of thinking is you could say Rastafari is the almighty(supreme) and HIM, or rasta people have brown eyes. Therefore we support brown eyed supremacy.

"until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes.........................there is war"

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/8/2015 8:22:13 AM

Man just used the Bob Marley war song again

*speechless*

Reread garveys africa post

I pray thee

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 4/8/2015 8:55:51 PM

Cant stress the word 'until' enough. this reasoning is going in circles. Rasta is ALWAYS going to be black supremacy and NO ONE is going to change that. We're gonna fight for our right

Selah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I