Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6023&start_row=11

Black supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/20/2015 2:57:11 PM

Like I tel u, put away yo oxford dictionery to lern. De concept of Black supremacy doesn't talk about Blacks bein supreme over white but it talk about Black geting what rightfuly belongs to Black (e.g. Black pride, dignity, respect, authority e.t.c). De philosophy of Black Ipremacy is ment to protect de Black race from extinction. Black supremacy is not supremacy, just get dat clear & stop leaning in yo mis-information. Yu can't lern with yo negativity. Beta ask intead of pointing baseless finger

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/20/2015 5:11:06 PM

I'm sure Empress Amy Jacques livicated a chapter to BLACK SUPREMACY in the philosophies and opinions......

I would start there for your definiton

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/20/2015 7:09:13 PM

Humble one: The I already acknowledges Black Kingship in His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie. Serving THE King is acknowledging that a Black man is Supreme.

It seems as though the I does not like the term 'supremacy' because of the negative connotation attached to the term today. Citing it as strictly meaning the dominance of one, coped with downpression and ruthless rule over others.

Here are some other words for the term 'supremacy': Primacy, Distinguished, First, Ascendancy, Crowning, Greatest, Major, Utmost.. ect..

The King of Kings and Lord of Lords is most high. Supreme. Being atop operating with Love, not downpression.

Africa establish civilization. Africa establish religion, mathematics, science, astrology, architecture, agriculture, currency, governance.. Europeans stole this knowledge and 'supremacy', flipping it into a downpression..
Haile Selassie and RasTafari is the Re-establishment of this Original greatness. Supreme Love and knowledge.

Not all people who chant Black supremacy do it correctly. Wanting to war against the White race. This is not the true application of RasTafari Black Supremacy.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/20/2015 11:17:19 PM

Dis reasoning is stagnant. It can't even go to de next stage. instead we are all buzzy reapeting de same thing, tryin to explain to one man who doesn't want to listen. All he want is to make a baseless agument from a misinformed point of view. Dis thread could have been an ilahful reasoning but it has been turned into a childish agument by de very same man who started it. Bro Joe just do yoself justice, go back & read all de explainations presented to yu in dis thread, stop bein childish.

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 3/27/2015 11:05:56 AM

Greetings in the name of Bahá, His promised one Bahá'u'lláh, and the Seventh Angel, H.I.M Haile Selassie I,

To say Black is supreme over all other races would be against the wishes of the Seventh Angel, H.I.M Haile Selassie I. Blacks have been suppressed, and deserve their culture. However, this should not interfere with Rastafari. People believe that Rasta is a black religion, such as Islam being Arab, Buddhism being Asian, etcetera. This philosophy of race is dangerous. We are all one in the same, so do not mistake Rastafari as black.

Blessings,

Lemuel

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/27/2015 11:31:02 AM

Rastafari is not a religion

Ras Tafari IS BLACK

this is no mistake..... he is an African.

He is no 7th angel.... he IS Jah. Supreme.

you see it?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/27/2015 11:51:20 AM

We are NOT all one in the same! And dats deeper than skin tone!

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 3/27/2015 11:54:02 AM

Greetings in the name of Bahá, His promised one, Bahá'u'lláh (ﷺ;) and the Seventh Angel, H.I.M Haile Selassie I (ﷺ;),

Rastafari is no religion, you are correct. Its a way of life, Ysrayl Rastafari teaches H.I.M Haile Selassie is not Bahá, no, He is representative of Bahá, brother, do not be so ignorant and go against Bahá's wishes for equality between all men. Do not make the critical mistake that Him, the Seventh Angel, H.I.M Haile Selassie I did not preach equality between races. The quote OP gave is correct and H.I.M said it.

ب;ه; ن;ا;م; خ;د;ا;،; ه;م;ه; ش;ک;و;ه; م;ا; ا;ی;ن; م;ی; گ;و;ی;ن;د;. آ;م;ی;ن;.
Blessings,

Lemuel

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/27/2015 12:25:39 PM

Equality tween all men is dat and true and right but the differences tween man isnt just physical appearance and its internal differences wha causes external differences!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/27/2015 1:53:32 PM

Bro Lemuel Joe. Lern what de Rastafari concept of Black supremacy is all about bfore yu can debate about it. I tel u again. U can't debate on a topic u don't know. I don't know who dis Bah is, fo I to start accusing Bah I have to start with questions so dat u explain to I about Bah. I can't accuse Bah of injustice when I don't know nothing about Bah. But atleast I can say I don't care about Bah fo he is not part of I heritage instead of fighting against Bah without cause. So u do like so.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I