Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6023&start_row=1

Black supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/19/2015 1:45:52 PM

Dear All,

I am not necessarily trying to change the way anyone thinks; nor am I saying I support any particular "side"; I just have some questions about contradiction with this.

I constantly see people end their posts in the forums with things like "Blessed heart of Black supremacy". This is absolutely fine and good.

Just in the "Caucasians becoming rastafari" thread, GA said that its not a "superior inferior" thing. And I am not trying to claim the name Rastafari, since I understand that it is the culture of a people stolen from africa...

“Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war" HIM Haile Selassie I

Black supremacy is holding one race superior, right?

--------------------------------

And I say this in full support of the strengthening of the black race.

Just the very definition of supremacy is superiority. Supremacy= supreme = better. I can't say I agree with one race being better than another.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/19/2015 2:18:47 PM

Read this
Black Supremacy

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/19/2015 6:46:02 PM

Give thankhs

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/19/2015 6:52:56 PM

Supreme = Highest in rank and authority

Rastafari

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/19/2015 8:57:12 PM

Humble one: Recognizing H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie, Conquering Lion of The Tribe of Judah, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Elect of Jah is recognizing Black supremacy. A drivers seat[Throne] in the movement away from the downpression of White supremacy.[babylon]

A one can get caught up on the term 'supremacy'. Citing it as strictly meaning that a one race is looming over the others. This is and has been the method of White leadership/rule/supremacy. Working with inequity to achieve vanity.. If this vibration is seen as babylon, then it must be defeated.. How? By the true application of Haile Selassie's Black leadership/rule/supremacy which is African Love, Freedom and Unity. RasTafari

RasTafari must be the Leader of the Global freedom movement
Leaders of RasTafari must be Black People
Not to exclude or downpress other peoples from Jah, but to re-establish the Supremacy/Rule/Leadership of the Original People. Africa, Black People.

Humble one: The I say; "I am not trying to claim the name Rastafari , since I understand that it is the culture of a people stolen from africa."
I agree and arrive at this with you in the same thread. Praise the Forum for connecting IandIandI.

Caucasians acknowledging H.I.M must actively raise up Africa by enlightening own race of trespasses and of the most correct route.

If the scales are to ever move from lopsided to even; the downpressed side must first be lifted above the medium-line then gracefully re-balanced.. In time..

Remember: Haile Selassie leads RasTafari. RasTafari leads Black supremacy. Haile Selassie and RasTafari do not operate with hate and downpression. Haile Selassie REFUSED to violently retaliate against the people of Italy.. This true Black supremacy is not a war against White people.

I hope IandI perspective is seen as valid and helpful. If the I's want to personally contact I, feel free: emrald.riff@gmail.com

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/20/2015 3:02:57 AM

As I said, I completely agree with the strengthening of the black race, and respect it.

-------------------------------------

But if you understand the definition of the word "supremacy"; (from Oxford Dictionary)

"the state or condition of being superior to all others"

"Until the philosophy that holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited everywhere is war" HIM.

And I say this understand that Rastafari strengthens black people so long oppressed. And I totally support the rightful restoration of equality.

But please cite the definition of supremacy as "being superior". How can you ignore the fact that HIM said that

"Until the philosophy that holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited everywhere is war" ?

If the intention of black supremacy is not the superity of black people OVER white people, perhaps a different word should be used?

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/20/2015 5:12:31 AM

HIM never said those words, your paraphrasing, and quoting Bob. No peace before JUSTICE, which will eventually happen as we our confident in the victory.....but not before the Until. Hence the word until.....

Any dictionary has the FIRST definition of supreme as highest in rank or authority. I checked Meriams Oxford and Websters.

It long overdue black people start putting BLACK PEOPLE highest in dem rank and authority. No more white ruling over black. Black man to rule black man, Africa for Africans at home and abroad, black nationalism...... following on from the foundations of Garvey

Black reigns Supreme
Highest in I rank in Authority

Meaning when I move I have black people at the forefront of I consciousness. Such as I mother I father. Such as His Imperial Majesty. Such as I brotherly and sisterly Maafa tribe. I live I life with these things at the forefront. The Reasons for this are obvious and have been stated in the link Ark I gave. Until....

InI chant Black supremacy Black Ipremacy Black nationalism and PanAfricanism without any apology. No need for a next word. InI ancestors got it right. Maybe you wouldnt yant black supremacy for your own reasons.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/20/2015 9:28:07 AM

Bless my Lord. Black Ipremacy I shine without apology. Joe put away yo oxford dictionery & listen to de word sound from de Idrens to overs de concept of Black Ipremacy. What makes yu think Oxford knows about RASTA more than RASTA himself. Yu are reasoning with RASTA & RASTA is teaching yu about de RASTA concept of Black Ipremacy which is also Garvey philosophy, Instead of yu tryin to overs what RASTA tell yu dicide to use yo misinformation from ignorant Oxford to discredit RASTA foundation. why?

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/20/2015 1:32:08 PM

"What makes yu think Oxford knows about RASTA more than RASTA himself."

I don't think they do. I only used it (reluctantly) because I had to clear up the very definition of supremacy.

--------------------------------------

I don't claim to be rasta, but I will always fight for the rightful restoration of black equality... not black people being supreme over white people.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/20/2015 1:35:44 PM

P.S - I totally respect that you wish to chant black supremacy.

And I don't want to change that.

All the best,

Joe

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I