Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6021&start_row=1

LIFE OUT OF THE MATRIX

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Kingman Yardee Sent: 3/16/2015 3:42:38 PM

Blessed love to all the righteous kings in here.
i n i have a long story to tell about my few days out of the matrix but i would love if all of we reason on how the i think about life out of the matrix.
Blessings!
one love!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/17/2015 8:02:25 AM

Some Rasta live they entire life if not years on end out of the so called matrix.....

Why only a few days and what de I learn?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/17/2015 9:48:30 AM

What is matrix

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/17/2015 2:25:56 PM

"What is matrix" zion mountain

I see the matrix as what most of the world lives in now; babylon. The matrix is the idea of spiritual oppression, to the point where a person is "asleep".
They think that when they wake up in the morning that they are awake; but they are not really. When one wakes up from the matrix, they realize themselves.

---------------------------------------------

Thing I don't understand is the author of the thread said he spent a few days out of the matrix. As Garveys Africa rightly said, many rasta spend their whole lives out of the matrix. And certain psychedelic plants may allow someone to spend a while out of the matrix.

But a few days? And then return? How?

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/17/2015 2:40:15 PM

Giv thanks bro Joe fo de explaination. I man also bn confused what de Idrens were talkin about.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/17/2015 8:10:23 PM

When I say out of de so called matrix. I mean babylon. Physical. I don't mean with psychedelics. Knowing I, I never mean with psychedelics. I mean complete removal: no bank no social security no welfare no passport no drivers licence no contracts..... Removal from babylon. Akin to being 'on the run.' But we nah run.

Yes

Blessed love and power to all RASTAMAN still living dem way deh

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/18/2015 3:06:06 AM

I completely agree. Seperation from babylon is the way to go, not psychedelics.

I only suggested psychedelics because he said "he was out for a few days", which still confuses me.

But I actually tend to agree with you about psychedelics.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Kingman Yardee Sent: 3/21/2015 6:42:57 AM

Blessings rasta!
What i man mean is my own story was a whole different kind of isolation from the matrix. i n i was drugged for few days.. During those days i concentrated on jah word.. i went completly ital, no identification no technology just me and nature..from that point i felt a connection to the universe n i could feel the energies of nature. i could see duppy in people n cast them out.i could talk to HIM ask HIM HIS true ne n HE wrote HIS name in shapes of the cloud.... its a lomg story...my parents thought i was mad n took me to a phsycic hospital and they put me in drugs and they faded my experiences n now i feel normal but i cant feel any of those things no more.
speak to me rasta

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/21/2015 11:44:51 AM

Kingman Yardee: "i n i was drugged for few days.. During those days i concentrated on jah word.. i went completly ital"

What was this prolonged 'drug' substance? Ayahausca?
If the I say "I went completely Ital" one must be careful with psychedelics and drugs..

The experience of feeling connected to the universe can be achieved without psychedelic drugs. A one can have an Ital diet and proper knowledge/faith and experience 'highs' within the means of the self. I regularly tap into heightened vibrations, experienced as a wave or 'goosebumps'. Life, research and music trigger these things. Mystically.

I burn the sacrament of Christ, blessed by the holly herb's essence I become 'high'. Yet I am only influenced for a couple of hours[from one session].. Not a couple of days.. I recognize that many native peoples have naturally used psychedelics to journey within a 'walk-about' experience. Is this similar to what the I describes?

If the I has been 'treated' for such experiences by babylon 'psychic hospital', and can no longer tap into the natural mystic Jah connection.. I worry that the chemical composition of the I's body might be 'off'.. Ital Livity will reverse such exposure if it is present..

The barrier[matrix] between Jah and Humanity is only as big as the individual wants it to be. Proper knowledge reveals there is NO separation. IandIandIandI. Jah IS.

Bless
One Love

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I