Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6017&start_row=141

Spells;Are they real?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/23/2016 12:15:44 AM

Brethren and Sistren, I have to testify, the battles with darkness iv never faced befor. I over the past year. I posted here posts(51-60)
and knows curses and dark forces entity's and such are our around the world and Africa messing with humanity. Unseen downpression. They want us to be cursed, all humanity , to take our blessings and give us a curse instead. Iv gone thru much on the 9 years of learning to live for Rastafari. And the further I go the more mysterious and strange things get. Things I can not explain. Still ones GOOD FAITH is what must be held onto, and patience in the affliction and persecution of spiritual battle.

Duppys/demons have been haunting humanity since the beginnings of evil has been manifested thru people. The gave our ancestors problems , now they are not on the earth, we the living ones have to fight the same fights with these unseen forces that our ancestors went through. We must learn from their failures as well as their victories, how they combat them thru word sound powers, and herbs and different ceremonies and most of all determination. Theres a Jamaican film called Roots Time. And in the film 2 Ras take a sick Woman and her Kingman to Rastafari Roots healers in the forests in the wilderness and give her a healing of super natural skill.
Shamans and healers , medicine men have allways been important members of tribes and community's around the earth since times beginning for mankind. Now days they are harder to find and western/modern 'medicine' has tried to take its place everywhere.
Now there are hospitals and mental institutions everywhere all around the world....They never get to the root of the problems.

It is humbling to see I weakness alone in this unseen struggle, and the greatness of holding onto JAH even in the darkest hours. Now I can only begin to understand what others are going thru and have been thru. Still I know JAH will provide a way out of any tribulation and not give any more than they can overcome. Determination and courage and diligence in the battle, the hotter the battle the sweeter JAH JAH victory, the battle is not to the swift but to those who endure .

I look to the Sunlight as healer and life as I do the Earth and its plants and fresh air. Evil lurks in ruins. So to have good maintenance over the field of our lives is key. The mental field, the physical and spiritual. Must maintain them. Because Evil forces want us dead or alive, and try to throw seeds of negativity around, so we must be good seed sowers, in thought word and deed, because when we not active in the fields the evil takes it over. Haile Selassie I , Who wears the triple crown, King of the three World/fields.

We must use all our resources that are fitting to fight the darkness with light, and there is so much light and right to choose from and take allegiance with, The wisdom of ALL spiritual traditions, healers, shamans, Gods and goddesses all religions from the East to the West. Humanity has been battleing evil since the dawning of their time of existence and if they are not they surrender to the wrong thing. We are HIS weapons/intruments/tools. We must do the work with HIM as Child and Parent, as Chief commander and Warriors.
We must do everything we can, to be on offence as well as defense, but mostly moving in as The conquering lion of Judah and taking over all places and imensions, oh Jah that ye would bless us indeed and ye would enlarge our territory , oh that your hand would be with us and that you would keep us from evil.

Still Righteous ness is the sword and shield, and ones should stay in control of their selfs no matter the negative infuences. Find support from others and get into places of beauty and healing , to place our selves in positive energy fields has effects on all our fields , every action has a reaction and to connect with positive and good , to do good works even when all duppies trying to stop us from within and without, they will flee when we don't give in and keep up the trod, I speak from what Iv experienced , two things cannot be in same pace in same time, darkness cannot go where there is no light, wher there is no light darkness is default. Good works , god vibes good thoughts. Healers are masters at these and pass the energy onto the afflicted and help them overcome and itinue with more strength and protection. From Ancient Arica tribes to modern society, HEALING is positivity and blessing. Its Love and compassion, peace and joy. These are true treasures and without them is a curse, and a spell is only trying to take these away, to steal kill and destroy, evil is very crafty with words and trickery and deceit, when we know the truth we cant be lied to, when we have so much light darkness cant touch us, I feel JAH may remove his protection over some to show us how much we need unity with HIM, how helpless we are without the unity of JAH JAH and IandI, for HE is the WAY the Truth and the light and to HIM belongs the strength the power and the Kingdom of ZION . If he humbles us, its only because He wants to lift us up even higher, but once we separate its a big fall, we are nothing without JAH and we are not saved by our works alone but by grace, we may do work and work and work but JAH pays. Sometimes its just a gift to receive. and that gift is eternal life and freedom from all sin and evil. I will allways hold onto JAH and HIM gifts and eternal treasures and follow JAH guidance and turn aside from everything that's leads us astray. In Negus I rest.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/23/2016 12:36:20 AM

For more knowing on this topic check this link:

http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/spirituality-connect-your-center/44291-panama-bible-6.html

"

However, the oldest and greatest 'Imperialist' Force on this planet is a dark 'Spirit,' called by many Satan, and the 'Devil.' In ancient KMT-Egypt it is known as Set, dark brother to Osiris. In reality, it is the 'primordial' dark side of the Earth! It is a 'negative' force, which can, and does 'possess' and influence people through seance and ritual!

Osiris/Horus/Yeshua-Jesus Christ of the Gnostics (those Afrikans who are conscious) have returned/come down to the Underworld from the heavens-home to "resurrect" those of our people who languish in darkness-spiritual death and ignorance, those who don't know how to return home!

LET US 'OPEN OUR MINDS-CONSCIOUSNESS,' AND TRAVEL BACK INTO OUR ANCIENT PAST TO DISCOVER WHAT OUR ANCIENT ANCESTORS WERE/ARE SAYING TO US (DIVINE TRUTH AND ANSWER.)

ONCE WE DEFEAT THESE 'DEMONS,' WE CAN REACH THE 'WEIGHING OF THE HEART.' IN THIS RITUAL, THE HEART OF THE DECEASED (AFRIKAN MASSES/US) IS WEIGHED BY ANUBIS, USING A FEATHER, REPRESENTING THE GODDESS MA'AT-JUSTICE, TRUTH AND DIVINE ORDER."

OUR ADVERSARIES HAVE BEEN USING EVERY DARK MEANS AT THEIR DISPOSAL TO TRY TO PREVENT OUR RE-EVOLUTION AS A SPECIES (HUMAN).
THEY PUT FLUORIDE (POISON) IN OUR WATER SUPPLY, SUBJECT US TO HIGH ELECTRO-MAGNETIC RADIATION TO DISTORT/RETARD OUR DNA, IMPOVERISH US IN GHETTOES, DIS-EASE US WITH TAINTED VACCINES (AIDS-EBOLA-CANCERS), MISEDUCATE US IN THEIR PUBLIC/GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS, JAIL US IN THEIR UNJUST LEGAL SYSTEMS, TAINT OUR FOOD SUPPLY, DUMB US DOWN, DRUG/DOPE US UP, BEAT US UP AND ABUSE/MURDER US, AND YET WE STILL 'RISE' AND EXIST!
WITH 'TRANSHUMANISM,' OUR HUMAN ADVERSARIES HOPE TO 'DUMB US DOWN,' WHILE THEY INTERFACE WITH MACHINES/COMPUTERS/NANO TECHNOLOGY, TO TRY TO LIVE FOREVER IN THE FLESH (DIVINE COUNTERFEIT), AND TO RULE FOREVER AS SUPERIOR 'GODS' OVER A GROSSLY REDUCED SUBSERVIENT HUMAN POPULATION. THIS IS THEIR ULTIMATE POSSESSION/TAKE OVER BY THE DARK SPIRIT, USING 'ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE,' OR A.I.

ITS ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO DESTROY ALL 'FLESH,' INCLUDING ITS HUMAN ALLIES (THRU WARS-FAMINES-DISEASE)!

THIS WE WILL STOP! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

WE ARE A WALKING-TALKING-BREATHING-THINKING 'MIRACLE' (SPIRIT/CONSCIOUSNESS)! INDESTRUCTIBLE AND INVINCIBLE. ALL POWERFUL! ONE WITH OUR CREATOR! WE ARE NOT 'VICTIMS.'

http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/spirituality-connect-your-center/44291-panama-bible-6.html

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/23/2016 12:47:38 AM

'JESUS' THE CHRIST IS A SPIRITUAL PEOPLE, NOT A HISTORICAL PERSON! ROME (VATICAN) HAS DECEIVED US!

'JESUS' THE CHRIST (GNOSTIC) REPRESENTS THE ORIGINAL-INDIGENOUS DIVINE-SPIRITUAL PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET, THE BLACK-BROWN AFRIKANS, SYMBOLIZED BY GOD/KING OSIRIS AND THE RESURRECTED GOD/PRINCE HORUS/HERU, WHO DEFEATS DEATH AND 'SET' (SATAN), A DEITY WHO LIVES IN THE "UNDERWORLD." 'JESUS' ALSO REPRESENTS QUEEN ISIS, THE MOTHER GODDESS WHO NURTURES HER SON HORUS/HERU IN HIS REVENGE, AND RE-ASSEMBLES (LIFTS UP-REBUILDS) HER ONCE FALLEN HUSBAND/GOD-KING.

TWO-THOUSAND YEARS AGO 'JESUS' THE CHRIST WAS KNOWN/RECOGNIZED BY THE GNOSTICS AS "A SPIRITUAL PEOPLE OF THE FUTURE," THAT WOULD RISE AGAIN, AND REDEEM-FREE THE WHOLE WORLD! THAT IS US AFRIKAN PEOPLE TODAY! WE ARE THE "JESUS" PEOPLE TODAY! THIS WAS AN ANCIENT PROPHECY ABOUT US TAKEN FROM ANCIENT KMT-EGYPT EONS AGO! THAT IS WHY THE OLDEST FORM OF 'CHRISTIANITY' (NOT PAULINE DOCTRINE OR ROMAN CATHOLICISM) ORIGINATED/FLORISHED/GREW IN EGYPT, CALLED THE 'COPTIC' CHRISTIAN RELIGION.

THE ROMAN VATICAN CHURCH (ROME IN A PIOUS RELIGIOUS DISGUISE) ELIMINATED THE GNOSTICS TO HIDE THIS FACT, AND PERSECUTES TO THIS DAY THE COPTIC CHURCH BASED IN EGYPT!

ROME (VATICAN CHURCH AND ITS LEADERS) IS NOT A HARM-LESS, POOR-CARING , WEAK INSTITUTION, BUT IS A DARKLY POWERFUL AND VICIOUS RAVENOUS 'WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING,' THAT IS ACTUALLY THE 'RELIGIOUS' LEADER OF THE DARK NWO ALLIANCE, WITH THE ROBBER BARON-NIMROD BANKER ELITE ACTING AS THE 'SECULAR' RULERS OF THE WORLD! THE 'VEIL' HAS BEEN LIFTED, AND THEIR GREAT 'NAKEDNESS' HAS BEEN EXPOSED!

ROME WAS THE MAIN ADVERSARY OF 'JESUS' TWO-THOUSAND YEARS AGO, AND TODAY IT STILL REMAINS "PUBLIC ENEMY #1." THE 'GERMANIC' HORDES/TRIBES AND JEWS (SLAVS) ARE THE SECULAR CONQUERORS/SETTLERS/COLONISTS OF IMPERIAL ROME, AND SHARE TODAY IN ITS PLUNDER-RULE-DESTRUCTION OF THE WORLD.

BEHIND THEM ALL IS A DARK SPIRIT (NEGATIVE SPIRITUAL EARTH FORCE). IT NOW MASQUERADES AS "ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE," (A.I.) IT IS "ANTI-CHRIST."

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/23/2016 12:59:57 AM

Greetings and Blessed Love Ras Jesse
Give thankhs for the reasoning
I wonder if the I want to share some of the events the I has seen and experienced regarding these spiritual forces?
Always good to hear from the I, hope the I family is blessed too. JAH oneness
Haile I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/23/2016 1:32:43 AM

Its true about set , a adversary becoming a protector, challenges and temptations only make Iandi stronger, whenther external or internal, the reaction or action we take must be conscious, what im facing is just greater challengenges for greater growth . At the end of every level there seems to be a devil. Thru the stages we must trog with the wisdom of saints and sages.
The greater the adversary the greater the more JAH in I need, the greater the mission the greater amount of resources from within and in surroundings we must use wisely.
Emotions thoughts and things outside of us all come in order and control by JAH WORD SOUND POWER, its just a rising up and up and not being content with the heights I at, or JAH don't want I to stay there but to keep rising and overcoming all adversary with truth and when they are overcome: "Kings will be your guardians, And their princesses your nurses. They will bow down to you with their faces to the earth And lick the dust of your feet; And you will know that I am the LORD; Those who hopefully wait for Me will not be put to shame.

Its hard to describe the battles as they spiritual,subtle, a battle at the place where thought and vibes arise, the deepest center core of our beig... I can only speak of their manifestations, how I see bad vibes arise inothers and people become possessed and go to mental institions,sleep walking and putting their heads thru dry wall, people fighting in neighborhood, different household at same times(not coincidence)? forces trying to divide and rule. How Peace and love is Key . How much we need to fight the system and as we rise lift others up who are willing and ready and able.

The greater we work for the kingdom of JAH the greater the adversary comes, those who do little have little adversary. Soon tho even the greatet Satin (advesary) must bow down to JAH in I and I .

Just the worse thoughts of evil and vibes of depression and grief and such try to come and reside and I must counter attack with JAH words and Vibes of Light and truth and positivity. Like buddah faced mara around time of Enlightenment and Yeshua Christ tempted by the devil in the wilderness.

Iand I a conqereor. Family is blessed. Enjoying the colorful Colorado after so much rain and sun coming out, every thing is so green, crops had enough rain they can be growing without additional water. I love to see a whole sowing to harvest season , staying green from the fields to the wilderness without drying out(drought) .

"Rise, wake up, seek the wise and realize. The path to Salvation is difficult to cross like the sharpened edge of the razor, so say the wise."

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/23/2016 4:20:37 AM

Iv realized how strict we must BE. No room for slack at all. IandI must listen to the Rastamanm, IandI gotta do everything we can. Larger in outlook, Greater in courage. We must become members of a new race through a strict livity in JAH JAH WAY and Order

Order of Rastafari
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2399&word_search=strict&SearchType=Phrase&SearchWhat=Messages&search_user=ArK I

Perfect Livity
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=90&word_search=strict&SearchType=Phrase&SearchWhat=Messages&search_user=ArK I

Perfection Required?
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3479&word_search=strict&SearchType=Phrase&SearchWhat=Messages&search_user=ArK I

Just as Set is to be mastered and become Protector killing the Serpent at the front of the boat, while Heru sits and witness it...

So Theres Symbolism of the same mastering of LIFE of Christ riding the Colt(and later the white Horse of Revelations). And of The Far Eastern Zen Pictures of The Monk on The Bull.

Self Control, self discipline, and to help others in JAH GOOD WAY.
The Divine in us all must control the bodys we have so similar to other Mammals. Higher self Guides and discipline lower Self(Chakras) while lower Self Serves The Higher I-Self. To be allways in spirit-inspired-and inspiring.

To seek JAH with all our hearts minds- bodys-and souls and strength.... first one and ones need to find out all potential and capabilities and resources One has within them selves entire being and LIFE.

Then IandI Will Seek JAH all The Way to The Fathers Land
Hand in Hand

"Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny
And in this Judgement there is no partiality
So arm in arms, with arms, we'll fight this little struggle
'Cause that's the only way we can, overcome our little trouble"
-Bob Marley 'Zimbabwe'

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/23/2016 10:02:20 AM

Seen Iyah, give thankhs for the medItations.
And Fqr

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/25/2016 7:54:31 AM

Give thanks to ones & ones. Spells are real & they sometimes do affect rigteous saints. I man think when they affect righteous ones its bcos Almighty allows dem fo a reason. It could be a calling to some spiritual duties or just some kind of training or punishment to teach u to be more upful in de trod. Otherwise there is no evil spell dat can stand de power of Almighty. Dis has bn revealed to I by Almighty. It doesn't matter who yu think Almighty is but what stand is dat Almighty is above everything. Rastafari is a way of life dat enables ones to have a close relationship with Almighty dat ones cannot be hurt by evil spells. Rasta is iriticaly fully armed against every evil force. Brothers & Sistas stand firm. Oneness

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I