Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6013&start_row=11

I man carrying Jah heavyload

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/4/2015 8:38:44 PM

I reasoning has nothing to do with your regret or lack of regret about dropping out, it is about your continued disrespect to your parents, and your refusal to be a man and tell your parents the truth. And also the fact that you think your perils is Jah heavyload.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/5/2015 12:24:48 AM

Ark I
Every man got him own destiny.Just because I dropped school doesnt mean I wont have anything to do for a living.
The reasons why I dropped are only overstood by I and I Jah and only RasTafari will see I thru,

I perils are just common and everyone would have faced them whether they dropped or not,its just a passing phase and a stage in life.

Rastafari is what I chose to be,and I know Rastafari decisions doesnt make sense to babylon ca they only thing there is no otha way to survive except thru bowing 4 babylon.

Only Rastafari knows why I had to do what I did

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/5/2015 2:03:06 AM

I don't think Ark I was saying that dropping out was a good/bad thing.

But nevertheless I think it would be a bit much for me to judge your reasons for doing what you are doing from afar, without knowing you or being in your shoes.

I hope all turns out well for you,

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 3/5/2015 2:32:57 AM

Just tell mama & baba the truth.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2015 4:40:49 AM

In due season

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/5/2015 2:03:38 PM

I will tell them when the right time comes because they wont overs I reasons especially whilst I am still sitted because they think success only comes thru academics and they will lose hope in I and curse Rastafari name since they dont even like it though

So afta I divine plans com to pass,I will let them know,now isnt the right time for dat

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/6/2015 6:56:35 AM

Right On!

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 3/6/2015 5:24:18 PM

Blessed heart of devine love Haile Selassie in response to tha topic listed I was thinking about carrying Jah heavyload nd ikno I feel it so I can confess
Every dog gets his bone so its said so its set nd so issit done da tables is turning slowly but surely and as Jah was inda beginnin is now and forever shall b Jah world without knowing no end RAS TAFARI neva get weary Rastafari neva grow old Rastafari forward ever nd Rastafari backwards neva with Rastafari ini forward foriva more reaching higher heights .. Giv thnks for strength endurance perfect health n peace calm n consciousness giv thnks for Sabat love food clothes nd shelter guidance n protection n prosperity n patience giv thnks for all tings good and wonderful inda land ofda living Life isda greatest blessing ises high unto da Mighty Law n Love n Lifegiva Marcus Garvey I Holy King Emmanuel I Selassie I Empress Menen I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/7/2015 12:47:39 PM

Blessed love All.

JAH Idren Tzion Mtn, the I is encouraged through the I own knowledge that JAH is guiding the I actions and choices. All people have made mistakes in life, and maybe for the I the mistake was entering university at all, or maybe it was leaving too early and angering the parents in this way. But either way, the I is moving forword now in JAH path, TZION. And usually those mistakes are nullified when the I is honest with the Iself, the people in the I life, and honest with the whole Iniverse as the I move for word in JAH works. This is a learning and building Ixperience in this human life.

Iwombman have been in similar situations of disappointing my family, but although I had to mend a lot of relationships and earn trust again from certain people, I have my family's support in my decisions because I am very honest with them. I agree with all the Idrens who said to be honest with the family. But the I know the people the best and the I knows when it is the right time to divulge the information.

Ites Guidance and Love.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/7/2015 3:59:58 PM

Give thanks to all ones with the strength

Rastafari is who I chose to be,the way I think,live and do I things must be in harmony with I spirituality

Its unlike religion where one can profess to be this yet living the other way.It a go surprise many who saw I grow up,I was very very brilliant academikally but I perspectives about pursuing academics fed,yet many expect I to be in higher ranks intems of schooling.

I have realised I dreams,goals,ambitions have changed,even the way I see and approach life has changed

I just pray I find I way before the wicked cud a trample over I.

I dont want to live a western lifestyle which seems common today but it semms to be a hard road to travel

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I