Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6013&start_row=1

I man carrying Jah heavyload

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/3/2015 6:25:26 PM

Greetings Rastafari
Its been a long Iwa since I have been here since the beginning of 2015

This year hasnt started good for Iman,afta dropping college in october/november,I and I next I have tried to open an ital market place but it didnt turn out so well.

From there I next man lost money for him works and we went bankrupt.Our strength only came thru from we waiting of feedback from the government to be granted land,so that I and I cud a leave the city life n its shitstem,but up to now there havent been no reply yet.

The shituation forced I and I next king to separate afta 3 to 4 years trodding and living together afta Iman had to go back to I parents' home and him to his brother's bcz we had been running out of money evn to pay rent.

Now the gedion red again,my parents want to see I college results since I neva told them I dropped college.

I havent told anyone about it bcz I know none will ovastand Iman and they will judge I since they expect much frm I.

I had to tell them they still some fees to pay to get I results of which I know it a go take time for them to gather that sum of money whilst I am waiting to be granted land.

My strength has reduced since I came back home bcz I am surrounded by spiritually immature people,both friends and relatives,I am just by Iself,and dont evn have an empress

The life they expect from me is different from what Iman desire,rasta livity,I told my mum I plans afta I get a land and she jus disappointed why I was treating Iself lyk an old man.

People think success must be measured by Amerikan standards.they expect we to drive fancy cars,nice clothes,etc but Iman tired of da shity life,ca I cant evn wrk for an babylon wrk.I once thought of going to I rural area but the area no longa have rich soil and good rainfall for maxmum crop production,and also my grandmother doznt lyk the use of any type of herb and growing hair ca its strictly forbidden by her church,so I dont want to go and make her uncomfortable of I livity.

I am just so low,there is none to reason with about righteousness,all there is is negative vibration.I dont knw how long this land grant it gonna take bcz if I dont get I own kingdom,the wicked will trample over I and curse Rastafari name.

All I need is to be free in every aspect,but it seems things are going the contrary.

I dont regret I decisions since it sucks energy,its just that things are not going as I planned them

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/3/2015 6:54:20 PM

Greetings Zion Mountain.

I am not a 'Ras Tafari'[I follow the Word of Haile Selassie] but I still feel you.

I also dropped out of college, still have over 15 thousand to pay off..
Had to leave those lies. Very much worth it! I have a struggle with I parents about this. I grandfather was killed in the line of duty as a fire chief, I father is close to retiring as a firefighter, I started school training for the fire academy. I parents were very disappointed when they heard I will not be returning to college. They want I to be happy but they dont think the life-style I have expressed to them[natural self-sustainability] is conducive to the image I am expected to uphold[Being Caucasian and from Kansas]. I know what is real and babylon success is far from it..

I Empress lives far away in California so I am also by I self, surrounded by spiritual immaturity of family and friends. This web-site is the most faith-based reasoning that I have experienced. Truly I feel you Zion Mountain.
Just know that the Truth is most High. You are living with the Truth where others aren't and this makes the I an outcast. See the I-self as a helper for those people who are in need of the truth.[This keeps I sane and motivated]
Keep the trod King. Jah provide the bread!

I will be praying for your success.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/3/2015 10:27:02 PM

Zion Mountain,
----------------
I had to tell them they still some fees to pay to get I results of which I know it a go take time for them to gather that sum of money whilst I am waiting to be granted land.
----------------

The I shouldn't make them put money aside for this. Have some more respect for your parents. Even if the I tells them later, so they don't have to spend the money they are gathering, the I is making them live with less presently to cover your lie. That is not right.

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 3/3/2015 11:02:34 PM

I n I are the living dread in this town of the living dead. Live up.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/3/2015 11:04:37 PM

Does the I them think Haile Selassie I promotes this drop out excuse. People should finish what they started. If a man doesn't believe in College or Universities, then don't start going to one, especially not off your parents pockets.

Zion Mountain, the I was only a few months away from graduation when the I decided to drop out, just a few months. That was a complete disrespect and dishonour to the I parents. If it was only a few months after starting it, that is different, but the I just wasted your parents energy.

And for what? The I has seen the fruits of your labours. It is not Jah heavyload the I is carrying. That is all your own load.

Why don't you start reading the speeches of Haile Selassie I on this website and Learn from the King of Kings, read the poems and speeches of Marcus Garvey on this website and Learn from the Prophet, instead of learning the foolishness from this man and that man around you.

Fire burn this behaviour and excuses. Be a man and tell your parents. The I deserves every thing they will say to you. They gave you seed and right when the fruit was almost ready, the I stomped on it. Fire burn that behaviour, that is not RasTafarI behaviour. The I should pay them back for that.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/4/2015 2:25:27 AM

True. This system has no idea what true "success" is, and everything is geared towards achieving their idea of "success" which is usually money and status. I don't agree with the "education" system at all. In many ways, it makes people mindlessly conform, and they leave less educated about reality than when they started. I say true education is learning from oneself. Cannabis is education. Makes you see truth.

I too do not have this aim for false success and would like to leave babylon and grow my own fruit. I start small, growing things in my garden. I can't really say I have had dissapointment from my parents before, because I am very fortunate in that they are open minded and do not push their values on to me; they let me make my own decisions without pushing their idea of success.

Having said that, I agree it is best to be honest with your parents.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 3/4/2015 2:35:37 AM

True Ark I
respect to mama and baba first.
But man dont need papers. Seek knowledge. Thats the point of college.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/4/2015 3:34:18 AM

The road is not for the swift but for who can endure it

This story is an all too familiar story among I and I Blackman trying to arise and escape the sociophysical grips of babylon.

Don't business if the government give the land or not don't business if parents agree or not, must haffi travel Jah Road

Man do what man feel is right in the name of freedom and black idemption

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/4/2015 3:49:46 AM

And what about de music? Might be a better thing to endulgr in while the I a wait on government. A FIRE if man a plan to put all of man faith in the government

And what about de empress? Man could a live / temp move in with one of de empress we did reason about last year? May be better than moving back to parents. From Rasta don't move 'back'

Bless up every time ZionMtn

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/4/2015 4:28:50 AM

Ark I
i neva say I regret wat I did,who feels knows it.You dont really know how it feels to di extent of dropping,you cant judge me.

GA and the next Idren,Iman give thanks for the strength,as 4 muzik,I hometown is not dat muzikal but I dropped an anti gay track as I came up but di quality is not dat good.The councillor man who is organising the land issue said they are working on it very soon

once again give thanks 4 strength Idrens

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I