Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6013&start_row=21

I man carrying Jah heavyload

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/8/2015 11:25:32 AM

Zion hill rocky, Zion hill steep.. Keep on troddin'

More strength & Powers!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/10/2015 2:16:02 PM

The western world seems like a lot of competition to impress the beast, a competition for positions of power and racing for the claims of money.

They go to do this or that because it pays good and not for the work in itself, but Rastafari know not to sell out cuz the devil pays the most money and righteousnsss leads to clean wealth but not filthy richness cuz InI share and give
Rasta is oneness but Babylon is greed, Rastafari is equality and Babylon is iniquity, roots job and roots works comes not from manmade institution but from JAH and nature. Rasta Cany have Babylon for a teacher and boss , river Jordan got to cross into the land flowin with mylk n honey , natural livity in JAH burn out Babyln con-ceptions.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/10/2015 2:52:37 PM

Very true words Jessep86. Blinding the masses of their own consciousness, Babylon tricks people into thinking that wealth comes from the money, because most people have no idea of any spiritual reality.

I have completely rejected that kind of materialistic greed. I know that true wealth comes from Ital levity so I start small in my garden, separating myself from the ways of Babylon.

I feel very sorry for all of those who cannot see beyond money, for they are not necessarily evil but rather confused.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/10/2015 3:44:50 PM

I have no one to compete with in being my self. I in no competition cuz what doors JAH open for I no man can shut. No one can claim my crown but me , no one can take a position JAH has given I , Babylon is always shifting and shifting sands, positions given from the Babylon systym will always be tooken by someone more skilled and qualified, but one can take your position of being you....know thyself

There was many competing for the throne, but Ras Tafari patient and confident was assigned and appointed to a position none but God Allmighty can place one in. Though Babylon try to get I to leave a divine inherifence of livity for a lie to die in vain, but I will not be moved from JAH solid foundation.

So many paths, only one way to choose.

Know and be your higher self in JAH, and as you move , move not out of that position, from this place we find our place

JAH GUIDE

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/12/2015 4:04:55 PM

I was talking with one Idren in the capital city and I was asking him if there is still a watcher man pon di hills so mi cud stay there amongst I and I Idrens,and the I said him a notify di congregation this sabbatikal but said there is no problem with Iman residing there

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/12/2015 4:07:07 PM

Jessep

I give thanks

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I