Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6011&start_row=61

Never drink PEPSI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/22/2015 4:31:50 PM

Chipz: Did you know that H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie drink milk?

Haile Selassie never drink Pepsi....

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Chipz Sent: 3/22/2015 7:17:33 PM

LOL WUT U THOUGHT I HAVEN'T HAD MILK !? PLEASE
JAHBLESS

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/22/2015 9:06:32 PM

Chipz,

This is not a place for a person like you. If people are interested in your rantings, they can go to the links below.

https://plus.google.com/115825449894831476518/posts

https://plus.google.com/114713634713656558282/posts

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/22/2015 9:38:50 PM

Ark I: Appreciated.

Ranting, not reasoning.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/22/2015 9:40:45 PM

Hemphill, don't be so sure that Haile Selassie I never drank Pepsi. He even has a speech commemorating the opening of a Pepsi-Cola plant in Ethiopia.

As far as I have read, there were never any flavourings in Pepsi that came from aborted fetus cells. Even the company Senomyx does not use those cells in flavourings. The "HEK 293" cells Senomyx use are engineered to function like the taste-receptor cells, and are used to test the cells reaction to different flavours. They are not used in any of the flavouring the company produces, they are used for testing the flavours. The cells' origin are from a single fetal kidney cell from the 1970s. They grew that one cell in a cell culture so it would divide and reproduce and they have continued to reproduce that cell over the decades. This is not to justify what they are doing, I am not defending the use and continued reproduction of that fetal cell, but the reality of the situation is different then what is being spread.

Back in 2012, Pepsi changed their policy with Senomyx and they are no longer allowed to use the HEK cells to test any of Pepsi's flavourings. It could be argued that they should have ended all ties to that company altogether, but what I would prefer to see is that these companies (many companies use HEK cells) find another more ethical source for the cells they use for taste receptor tests and other tests. Even though it is all derived from one cell and not a continued market place for fetal cells, the history of that cell is terrible.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/22/2015 10:28:39 PM

Found a picture.. wouldn't upload..

H.I.M. Haile Selassie PepsiCo inauguration March 28th 1966

Genetic engineering and implementing artificial preservatives did not begin until the late 1900's.
When Haile Selassie have this drink, it would not have been as bad as it is today.

I also found the lifesitenews.com article.. "Aborted cells are used in the development of artificial flavor enhancers by biotech company Senomyx, with which PepsiCo signed a four-year, $30 million agreement in 2010 for research and development. No Pepsi products containing Senonymx flavor enhancers should be expected until 2013."

It then goes on to reference Wikipedia as the source for the growth of single cell hypothesis.

Just the fact that a company such as Senomyx exists is appalling; and then Pepsi makes a deal...?

Whether the cells are in the final drink or not, they are a part of the manufacturing process and the science required. I will not support this.

Humanity needs to look at why abortion is becoming so prevalent instead of finding ways to use the dead human.. Heating hospitals in the UK, used in many pharmaceuticals, involved in studying flavor enhancers.. This is only what we 'know-of'..

I have faith that Haile Selassie would not condone the actions of the company today.

Ark I: Praises for making I look deeper. Always appreciated.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/22/2015 10:51:54 PM

Public relations of babylon companies exist only to hide the reality behind it... babylon.. A microcosm of government and media..

Bless
One Love

Messenger: wayne exodus Sent: 3/22/2015 10:59:29 PM

hi there , Jah has guided me and my wife to buy a farm in south australia and to get the american Rastafari people to get there before the september shemitah financial judgment that sends the usa into chaos that leads even to their destruction. Jah gifted me on how to get anyone of you Rastafari to ask in the spirit anything that will help confirm this loving warning of these children he wants spared. its urgent ,the story of how he come to direct me is a long one and is also glorious. i am just a truck driver who loves Jah , no one at all. so please have faith that this is not some crack pot internet crazy , trying to get some attention. the gentle yoke i happily ware is all i want and need. I have a home already that he supply me with love, i dont need a farm, or the church of Zion it is built on by the pioneer settlers escaping Prussian religious persecution. But i have faith that his children will receive his voice that he asked me to teach them, then its up to all of you what is your destiny with him. so please please please , i beg of you to get me into contact with the usa Rastafari people. and please forgive me for not knowing how to speak with respect to you Rastafari people. i am just un learned .all i know to be true is what Jah has showed me.contact me please . road-train-driver904@hotmail.com 0459194853. He blesses and fill's our cup daily , in his love and compassion i prey you allways walk. thank you brother , even if you can not help me for what ever reason .wayne

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I