Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6006&start_row=1

Idren, need your prayers..

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasIndi Sent: 2/24/2015 12:12:22 PM

Bredrens and sistrens,

InI have some health problems, InI trying to come off babylon meds and having side effects like fever, fatigue, low moods, digestive disfunction, etc. Life is hard for I right now.

InI want to ask for the Is prayers to JAH for I to get well soon and successfully come off the babylon drugs. Please, I need your help! Together we can be much stronger!

JAH bless you all!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/24/2015 12:49:42 PM

Beloved One,
The I is healed through natural plants and Itality in and around the I.
If the I feel comfortable to share the specific ailments and what I think has caused it, the Idrens may have the knowledge of specific plants to help the I.
Iwombman suggest fully plant palate, nonGMO and unprocessed. I also suggest deep, prolonged medI with the aid of physical movement and breath practices as well as the medI herb, give Ises. These are healthfull Livity practices for all.
Look into these two miracle plants that I have been studying lately:
Moringa
Turkey tail mushroom
These have potential to heal varieties of ailments.
Power + health in all realms to the I.
More + more Love

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 2/24/2015 1:54:01 PM

Dear Ras Indi,

My love is with you, my sister. As JAH child, if you feel comfortable with sharing your circumstances we could suggest some plants, or some changes to help you.

From what you described of fatigue, low mood, etc I could suggest Aloe or Panax Ginseng taken internally, as an alternative to JAH childs panaceas. Avoiding the babylon food poisons is absolutely key, and I give thanks for JAH childs kind recommendations of a non GMO vegetable/fruit diet. This is a very good recommendation.

Make sure you are getting your sleep. Often overlooked. Fresh air is helpfull.

-----------------------------------------------

I use aloes for everything, and I have many growing around my house and in my greenhouse, some very large.

When ever I use the Aloe for a specific purpose, or for general livity I give a prayer to JAH beforehand to thank him for extending his divine healing hand down to me and lifting me up. Aloe is one of the best for this, and JAH can answer your prayers more easily using this herb. The aloe has known much suffering in the desert, and is excellent for soothing a broken soul, and helping one to adapt to their surroundings.

Panax Ginseng is the singular most honoured herb in chinese medicine. It is reserved for the most extreme situations, and is often to lift a person off their death bed. Very powerful adaptogen. I have taken it once, and it has the power to produce strength where almost none exists.

------------------------------------------

My genuine prayers are with you, but it is important to follow these livity instructions, because only when the I's body is not clogged up with the babylon poison can Jah answer your prayers.

You are very brave, do not let them brainwash you.

All the best my friend,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/26/2015 10:25:47 AM

We are recommending things without knowing what the problem was in the first place and what the meds are he is stopping? Dangerous. Is this the same bredda that was on the antipsychotics?

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I