Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6004&start_row=51

Science and Spirit

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 89
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/28/2015 4:18:23 PM

Jah create everything.

H.I.M reside inside of every atom in existence. H.I.M reside inside every instance of anti-matter. He is spirit. He is life. He is the construct.

Jah knows all thoughts/emotions and is present within every single expression.. So yes, Jah did directly create the spider and the web that the spider makes, same with the bird and nest.. Jah did directly create man and all that man makes.. Jah is movement/inspiration. Jah is the SOURCE. Even evil exists because Jah create it...

Study universal consciousness!

The true NATURE of Jah is LOVE!

There is no hiding place from the father of creation!

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/28/2015 4:35:11 PM

I posted this on a different subject but it applies here..

----------------------------------------------------------

Reality and perception.
Decision and action.
Free will destiny and the absolute plan.

Every instance of existence is intrinsic and moving simultaneously. The 'now moment' never stops. The supreme personality of the Negus Negast IS the construct. We are HIM. The spark of light/life inside everyBODY is an individualized PERSONa and representation of HIM. Even though HE is in I and also all things, HIM for Iver remain seated in Mt. Zion.

Jah Rule
Love.

---------------------------------------------------------

What I am getting at; is that there are items intended to detour one from the path. It is the I's battle in life to study right/wrong and maintain the course. The path itself is straight and narrow, it is our vision that is wide and allows us to wander. Ones must decide[scientifically] what is best for own body and Spirit as to best adhere to the path provided by Jah. No two people are exactly the same. What might be good for ones path might be bad for another.. Yet the WORD is for all. High truth in and of the Word has healing powers. James 5:14 "Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the lord will raise him up."

Bless
One Love

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 2/28/2015 4:54:54 PM

What I mean by directly here is that JAH didn't create a web or a nest seperately from a bird or a spider.But JAH gave them the ability to create these things for themselves.And we have the ability to create things also,seen..

I agree with the overall meaning of your posts though.

Well spoken HempHill.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/28/2015 5:29:10 PM

Praises RAS NATE

Yes, the ability to decide and create happenings within ones own experience is the grace and love of Jah. Using all that He has given us so that we may have the most fulfilling experience possible. Creating tools, architecture, civilizations, laws, wars... The mind can be the best friend and also the worst enemy..

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/2/2015 12:49:53 PM

Yes I . I & I all know dat ital is vital fo de body & irits. To sumarise de massage from Sister in dis thread I man seh ital livity is vital in I & I iritical upliftment while vanity is fall of irits. Sister, I think vanity is de one de I talkin about fo de word science. Vanity is de one dat goes against spirituality & countiousness. Big up fo de word sound still. Bro Joe big up fo promoting ital medicine but it is also true dat sometimes it takes artificial means to solve artificial an problem

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/2/2015 1:33:46 PM

One artificial problematic body state is HIV-AIDS. Artificial means which include de use of anti-retroviral drugs & condoms have proven to be effective in reducing mortality rate from de artificial disease ina Africa. Many who refused or fail to take de artificial means fo de artificial problem passed flesh. Sometimes it takes a thorn to remove a thorn. Nuff problematic body situations whereby man cant yet find natural solutions so mankind is reserching artificial means such as stem cells & GM

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/2/2015 2:13:40 PM

Stem cells and genetic engineering are not solutions.

Genetic modification and engineering is satan.
Genesis 1:11-12 - And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, [and] the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed [is] in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
Trying to engineer life to say I can do it better than Jah?
The work of satan.

Stem cells only come from dead fetus.[enough said]

Everyone must inevitably pass flesh. I would rather pass clean and dignified than desperately try to artificially cling to flesh..
Do everything that I can[Jah willing] to survive by natural means. His means..

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Sister Sent: 3/2/2015 3:43:15 PM

Blessed Blackheart, vanity absolutely, absolute vanity.

Like it or not there exists a situation where the dominant global power is totally not ital, but drunk on its own artifice. Why look for answers to health problems in the world when a petri dish has potential to return capital, why suggest to people they hold power over their own healing when they are raw material for the industry, why listen to the ancients when the ancients cannot be bought or sold.

As said, in babylon the choice is sometimes a babylon one only i.e. -to use the health analagy that has been ongoing here, if my child has a temperature I would give him paracetemol if necessary, if he needs stitches I would take him to the hospital, not talking about a choice here. If one of my relatives had cancer and wanted to use cannabis oil instead of chemotherapy, I would be supportive and make sure I was as informed as possible to do so, and I would also help them look at the whole picture, and encourage self-knowledge. 'Science' i.e. material perspective, has also created, or reinforced, the fear of death, and implies that people should always expect a 'cure' to come from the outside, and that any level of quality of life is better than accepting mortality - or just illness.

The spider web analagy doesnt hold up for me, a spider lives in his web, feeds from it, builds and rebuilds it, its a part of him and unchanging. The babylon civilisation is out of control and just because we can doesnt mean we should. Anything at all could be justified with the 'Jah gave us the ability to' viewpoint.

P.s.stem cells come from placenta, but still. Sometimes a one has to be in the situation directly to know what they would do and if they are strong enough to still choose the right.

Love and light. JAH

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 3/2/2015 5:33:22 PM

----------------------------------
The spider web analagy doesnt hold up for me, a spider lives in his web, feeds from it, builds and rebuilds it, its a part of him and unchanging. The babylon civilisation is out of control and just because we can doesnt mean we should. Anything at all could be justified with the 'Jah gave us the ability to' viewpoint
-----------------------------------
Yes,but I didn't use that analogy to justify wickedness or Babylon.
I point is that different animals have different abilities to make certain things to make their life better.And so we human beings also have abilities to create things wich make our life better.Not in the sense of making someone enjoy and others suffer,coz this isn't truly making life better if some people suffer in order for others to enjoy.
But in the sense of making life better for humans in general.And if by means of technology and experimenting why not?
I agree that just because we can doesn't mean we should,but also just beacause we can doesn't mean we shouldn't.So things can be simply judged by whether they help or harm humans not if they are invented by men or not.

Blessed love

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/2/2015 11:13:01 PM

Hemphil. Stem cells & genetic engineering are bein reserched for good cause by good people while evil people are reseaching fo evil purposes. Like I said bfore deh are some problematic body state whereby mankind has not yet bn able to find natural solutions so man is reserching artificial means to find solutions fo those problems. These include problems like albinism, bein paralysed, bein blind, bein disfigued by burning wounds & many others. He who feels it knows it & he who knows it feels it.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 89

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I