Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6000&start_row=1

workplace dilemma

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: brother eric Sent: 2/17/2015 4:06:46 PM

Greeting brothers and sister,

I and I give thanks and praises unto the Most High Jah Ras Tafari
itinually,

I man has been working in a production plant and there is a youth that gives I alot of grief because Ian dark skinned and have Arab or eastern features, the boy calls the I terrorist,Osama bin laden,sand dollar, etc...

I usually keep I cool, but yesterday I anger got the better of me and I went off on the boy but I feel like I have stooped to his level. As I mother says if a dog bark at you do you stop and bark back?

what do the my brothers and sisters think I should do in a situation such as this?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 2/17/2015 4:31:24 PM

Maybe d I can inform and enlighten d youth!

Or maybe dat war back was nuff keep d invader out!

Messenger: Mirza Yusuf Husayn Ali Sent: 2/17/2015 5:03:22 PM

Greetings,

As a Bahá'í, I've been called all those names before.

The important thing is to ignore them, if they start getting physical, turn the other cheek, if they keep going, defend yourself. I see why you burst like that, may God give you and I strength.

Blessings,

Mirza Yusuf Husayn Ali

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/17/2015 6:53:37 PM

Get Up, Stand Up. Stand up for your RIGHTS!
Asserting the Iself in defense of abuse is not stooping to a lower level at all.
Reason as needed and be ready/willing/able to defend Livity.

One Love

Messenger: brother eric Sent: 2/19/2015 2:11:01 PM

Thanks all for the words of wisdom and consideration,I man tried to be friends with the youth but I received only his bitterness, so I just ignore the youth, and it has come to my attention that the boss has reprimanded him for his actions. I guess I and I is not the only one he had a big mouth with.

blessing and love my brothers and sisters
all praises itinually unto the most high Jah Ras Tafari

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I