Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5995&start_row=1

Christians Against Dinosaurs

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/15/2015 10:01:49 PM

This gave I a good laugh.

I'm getting sick and tired of dinosaurs being forced on our children

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/16/2015 5:37:51 AM

Sad.

But in all honesty.

DINOSAURS are one of my tools to debunk crazy literalists who believe the Earth is 5-6000 years old.

And none literalists will then try and talk you into believing YOM from Genesis I doesn't necessarily mean 24 hours.......because according to the scripture Man and Animal came on the same day/ day 6.

Watching Christians battle through this 'problem' is often amusing

Allegorys gone too far...

Messenger: ShivaJiva Sent: 2/16/2015 10:48:36 PM

Aye literal interpretations of metaphorical texts can lead to some truly ignorant behavior. It's a shame, as I believe that every religion including Christianity has profound wisdom to offer which often gets overlooked or misconstrued into some bizarre and outlandish belief system because of people trying to interpret it literally.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/16/2015 11:34:48 PM

The encounters with Christianity that I have[living in the 'Bible Belt' of America] are very interesting to I. Most who say they are Christian have not even read the Bible, or at least not in-order front-to-back. Nearly all who do know the scripture have a flawed foundation in knowledge of context and truth. 'Jesus Christ' being a white man from a long lineage of biblical white people..? Most believe only on sundays[generally out of fear] and fail to apply the WORD they say they follow.. These reasons[among many more] are why I have looked elsewhere to guidance. Iself, Earth, and the inseparable connection thereof..
As far as ancient Humanity is concerned, have any of the I heard of ancient Summeria and the Annunaki? Or of David Icke[Reporter/Speaker] and Credo Mutwa[Zulu knowledge keeper]..? Very interesting perspective of the serpent representation found in nearly ALL religions and cultures of indigenous peoples.. Could knowledge of this be hidden in the logo of 'Ethiopia's Holy Bible Society'[founded by H.I.M Qedamawi Halie Sellassie]..?

Some things to think about...

Bless up
One Love!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/17/2015 6:59:01 AM

Ethiopias anciency come direct from Kemet. And vice versa

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 2/17/2015 2:03:59 PM

If you believe in a literal version of the Bible you are missing much, if you burn bible completely you are equally ignorant

Messenger: ShivaJiva Sent: 2/17/2015 3:56:46 PM

"If you believe in a literal version of the Bible you are missing much, if you burn bible completely you are equally ignorant"

Truth

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 2/17/2015 4:28:57 PM

"Truth", if u burn bible completely u are equally as "ignorant", what make dis truth?

I people and lot of others have survive and grown into great peoples before bible and during bible without bible so wha make burnin bible equally ignorant?

Is bible a life's necessity?

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 2/17/2015 5:34:08 PM

There is much to listen to for those have ears to hear. There are many valid ways but don't let those who call themselves Christian define your perception. So defensive brother, I do not see my way as the only way, am I only allowed to speak popular consensus?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/17/2015 5:59:05 PM

...path walker it's your choice of words; ignorant. Man can be in full verse and chapter with the contents of the bible and its history and still come to the conscious conclusions that he doesn't want or need it in his choice of living expression or conscious thought. This isn't out of ignorance. Maybe you meant something else

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I