Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5995&start_row=11

Christians Against Dinosaurs

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 2/17/2015 6:03:11 PM

If someone doesn't deal with the Bible at all,they are not necessarily ignorant.
If someone never read the Bible and doesn't know what it's about sais to burn the bible they may be close minded.But this is different from ones who know the Bible well and for good reasons decide it's not for them.I wouldn't call that ignorance.
Ignorance is to BLINDLY accept the Bible or burn it without overstanding.

Hail JAH I-tinually

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 2/20/2015 3:46:48 PM

Maybe this is a terminology thing, my understanding is that "completely burning" something had a much stronger connotation than "choosing not to use," perhaps I'm wrong in that. I'm in no way Christian but I feel that someone who can't see any redeeming features in the Bible must lack some piece of knowledge of it. That's all ignorance is, a lack of knowledge. I hold nothing against anybody who chooses not to use it, or whatever personal views they have of it.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 2/20/2015 4:34:38 PM

Many ones i kno wha burn bible have much knowledge of it and its history, knowledgemof the languages it was written in and tha cultures that contributed to it!

Bible as a whole not relevant to these times to I unless one is into invisible unknowable belief!

Rather deal with dis Iwa "prophets" wha been tru an dealt things of dis Iwa with dis system in dis setting!

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 2/20/2015 7:42:24 PM

More power to you sir, I don't come for argument

Messenger: Mirza Yusuf Husayn Ali Sent: 2/20/2015 8:15:03 PM

I think science has pretty much proven dinosaurs

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2015 4:47:06 AM

InI Burn that which is unpure

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/21/2015 9:05:05 AM

Ises + Love RasTafarI
Yes, there is something being hidden in the field of archaeology + paleontology. But I think, it is the larger than expected human (or hominid) bones. I come across scholarly articles on that every once in a while, but it is my guess that many of them are kept secret.
I would like to hear a more eloquent argument about the no dinosaurs thing. This wombman is using the straw man argument. She is not giving credit to the years of education, the field work, the chemical lab tests, and the personal passions of the scientists in these fields, which contribute to the credibility of what they are doing. Scientists, paleontologists especially might like dinosaurs, but having a very scientific mind personally, I would say that they like truth more. That is why scientists go into that field where they test things over and over, make observations, report their findings, and take deep critique.
So the wombman says that the dinosaurs were conceived of before their bones were discovered? Prove it. Show the documentation of that. That might be the only relevant argument in the whole video.
Haha to burn or not to burn bible... isn't that a different thread? "InI Burn that which is unpure" Selah.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I