Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5991&start_row=21

Role of Caucasians acknowledging H.I.M. Qedamawi Haile Sellassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/11/2015 10:42:59 AM

H.I.M. Qedamawi Haile Selassie is the MANifestation of Jah. I see Jah as and in everything. Bigger than the biggest and smaller than the smallest. The tetragrammaton.. Inside of and moving subatomic particles while comprising more than the entirety of creation. Giving life consciousness to ALL. Everything emanates from and has a connection to Jah. As a human being, my connection to Jah is very intimate and has the chance to become seamless. I seek the light and truth of Jah. I find it personified in H.I.M. Qedamawi Haile Selassie. This is the man I study and work to follow.

Being non-African and following the African king brings a lot of friction between Africans redeeming their stolen identity through Ras Tafari and white people like me who acknowledge H.I.M. Qedamawi Haile Selassie as Jah. The answer to this friction is knowing that Jah extend his hand to ALL who will hear his name.

John 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/14/2015 6:19:01 PM

Personally, labels mean very little to me. To other peoples who have had their identity and cultures stolen from them, a proper identity/label is essential. For Africans, this cultural and identity redemption is Ras Tafari. I respect this greatly. I do not bother with being called a Ras. My connection and interest here is, simply, through having felt and seen the glory of H.I.M Haile Selassie I Lord. His teachings guide me. His life example inspires and leads me. His spirit and glory elevate me. I do not need the specific identity of a Ras Tafari to love and witness the Lord. I have been called to this vibration and I am working always for purification. That, I believe is my role. Purifying myself and those of my 'Branch'.. As a White man acknowledging H.I.M. Qedamawi Haile Selassie, I put a lot of people on guard. This is definitely understandable but know that I want to elevate my spirituality in and of Jah, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Anishinaabeg Jiisakiwinini Sent: 7/15/2015 9:09:34 AM

^ "knowing that Jah extend his hand to ALL who will hear his name".

...YES I
Give thanks to I HUMBLE ONE
for ability & courage to feel & express Iniversal love.
Again post a we can see I to I.

Give thanks to WISE and HONORABLE ARK I for advancing JAH works. Helping bring together our family abroad w this forum and allowing I to make a first post
after much time meditating the wisdom and knowledge shared aqui.
Thank you Brother. Blessings unto the I, ARK I

Greetings to the whole beautiful Family RastaFarI, Reasoning in the name of His Imperial Majestie, give thanks, Raspect and Love from I
Fire we blaze mek fe roots Rasta

My Sister and Brothers,
This is straight from my Heart or Midewiwin
meaning heart in the Anishinaabe language,
Midewiwin is sometimes translated as Way of the Heart.

To each their own philosophy

Only JAH can judge we

FEAR NOT those who try to steal culture, WHATEVER COLOR body dey soul may reside in this space in time. Check -[snoop lyin) do a job offend our Familia with exploitation fe a money, no real Heart or site of reality. Not genuine at all.
Red hotta fire will blaze!
I Not defending a bunch a goofs runnin round in red gold green w dreads sayin they colourblind, playin radio reggae sayin deh "rasta dude"yeah......BUT I NOT THREATENED EITHER.
I and I are NOT destroyed or even distracted from our Raspective journeys by Imposta of any skin type. Fyah will bun eventually tho we may not see it. It is our duty to confront anyone who perpetuates a incorrect or negative stereotype of we,
"sayin ya im a rasta" to be cool, w out overstanding livity, REGARDLESS OF SKIN.
Yall know the stereotypes I refer to:
(criminal pothead reggae lazy low intelligencia a fashin ting dem)

they soul heavier den all feathers combined.... feel I ?

Is eryone with dread pon am hed for the 77 ?
Is every american black man a criminal? Enyting sparkle make it a diamond tho ? Only very dark black can say RasTafarI?
Whos place to sit in judgement ?
Caucasians acknowledging H.I.M. Qedamawi Haile Sellassie I could never ever be a "real Rasta" right?... seen? Another skin color say RastaFarI and !poof, its ruined forIver for a Black Kingmah dem?
Seems to me like one who says strictly black only is more Black Panthery, garveyite or one of many other groups who dont want the goals of God today, to bring together the mindfull, righteous seers from all races to form that unachieved new race.
Them may need more time and thats overstood. As while one who says King Ras TafarI and God is one is more accurately a "RasTafarI" to I. Can one fall in both? yes. Just one? yep. Take care w labels wether food or people. Remember this is just my humble view, no dis raspect intended.

Stop UNfounded racial judgments unless you actually know otherwise it remains unvalid to I. Try I nstead fe:
Mek progress in your ability to accept, even love one of a dfrent race,(oh my!) to have positive interactions with all worthy peoples and not segregation and miss directed hate fueled anger based on skin color! Give credit or criticism to all people who deserve based on actions and character.
Hate breeds more hate and we are charged to end disa hate cycle by the will and strength of our Father.
Maybe my definition of a I RastaFarI is broader than most others. Ive never heard Bredren Rasses of any shade say Africa should be white property. Some say no man can own a tree or rock more den another.
Maybe WE have much to gain from keeping open minds in livity. Reach for de Iest Ites

Trod spiritual growth, support and advancement of ALL of our Sistren and Bredren RastaFarI.
Fe mek ya kno seh if one genuine its easy to feel,
feel onna RastaFarI frequeny Janno.
I and I see importance of acknowledging our differences while maintaining capacity to love completely Sistren and Bredren of another ancestry with clean hands and pure heart. Family doesn't mean only to I we have the same physical parents.no.
Children of Jah come like flowers inna deh garden dem seen?
Deh year I man talkin to you is 2015 and
racial harmony is not a new idea.
Ease unna u self and relax bout dis Caucasians can no RastaFarI.
Who feels it, knows it Lord. period. If its not Midewiwin it wont last and fakers fade away.

I and I do overs VERY well the strong urge to protect sacred knowledge and maintain purity among the congregation. At this time I give thanks to a FEW of the Beautiful elders dem, with courage to impart wisdom on the young Lions and faith in a we to use this gift of knowledge to its potential. And Inspire I to fight inequality.
Their gift to us I hold so dear.
wisdom fe pass on to my future likle ones.

I and I GIVE THANKS:

Maat, Abuna Basilios, Eldad ben Mahli ha-DanI, Graham Hancock,
Martin Luther King Jr, Mortimer St George "Kumi" Planno,
Leonard Howell, Joseph Hibbert, JAH lude, AlemaeRoots,
Archibald Dunkley, Vernon Carrington, Dadawah, Eyob Mekonnen,
Charles Edwards, Hugh Mundell. Just a few to chant word sound power
GIVE THANKS! Solo tengo gratitude a I corazon!

I itunue tu study and research ancient knowledge of thoth, Popul Vuh, Book of Coming Forth by Day in glyphs, Bahlam, Q'uq'umatz
In the name of the Most High GOD JAH One in the same,
as the Earth is the LORD and the fullness thereof.

I agree with HEMPHILL there is a place for a white Ras.
I feel the I HEMPHILL when he say the master manipulators want racial violencia and tension, to ease and maintain their divide and rule. And it is working. Dont fool into that. We must linkup as a unit w our shared goal to achieve freedom for all.
Every single unit of Livity. Dont be scared of different people
but be weary of those who want us to be scared.

We as a Human family must seek progress. Many conscious "white people" are fighting the same beast we fight and sometimes fighting harder. WAKE UP.
You would actaully suggest to our Bredren Ras who works helping children w aids in Addis, he must leave because him not black while you sit in the UK in judgment?
!LAVA! You a obstacle to reason deh.
What is suggested by segregation a lone soul do inna dis time who vision beyond disa wool blindfold over the eyes and knows not to walk in the ways of the evil masses/wicked?
Even if it is mucho mas rare for ones of certain races to be genuine RAS it does and will continue to happen my Friends, seen?. If one can truly know the light of the truth calling what does one suggest dey do? Even if it is very rare.
Ignore, exclude dem deh? Rather dey become stereotype "white" because someone else uncomfortable w a caucasion acknowledge JAH say dey not qualified to be accepted as part of I RastaFari community? or at the very least hold their own personal spiritual beliefs?
Iman seh FOLLOW YOUR HEART. If u are really knowing yourself, STAND FIRM, STAY FOCUSED and fly out of the fire Samson strong .
The "Until" will never get here if the majority of us are not ready or DONT WANT IT. Even if it was the intended goal when stated Irectly and Iniversally to us from the divine source.
"BABYLON BURN WHEN RASTA COME TOGETHER." NO race is Superior.

It is maybe the hardest test from JAH for some of us to see & kno ourStory, experience racism and hate from whites in our lives and still REAL eyes it does not automatically equal every non African a evil person. Even a white person WITH WHOLE SIGHT OF THE KING can say RastaFari, A HUGE VICTORY FOR BLACK PEOPLE TO HEAR! see it?
And IF so say, excluding one and denying it is negative and hurtfull to us all, If we really want equality and love. Meaning equal rights and justice among not only our Familia RastaFarI
but all worldwide.

To fully accept a non African as Sistren or Bredren is a spiritual ite some may never achieve in this life. I don't blame you. I see why but I and I have hope for the youths dem.
We must forgive, but never forget so JAH say and I work to advance towards this goal personally.
inn my likle opinion. We dont hafta agree to be family still I needa express dis here.

I and I know this opinion is not shared by very many at this time,
please overstand to the I

GARVEYS AFRICA, ZION MOUNTAIN, BLACK HEART,
SHIVA JIVA, SHASTANABE MAKONNEN
and ANYone else who seem to say no non African RastaFarI could exist

I LOVE YOU !!

I will defend you from hurt/harm with my own life if necessary
as would any I and I tribe RastaFarI.
Even if we cannot agree on dis one racial ting here.
Cant stop I LOVE and raspect

Sistren and Bredren lets support like minded people and still maintain our small differences peacefully and lovingly.
If ones refuse to fall in babel just as the I has refused deh we have much to gain by tightening and large up our Familia FarI!
Work together.
Unity in Diversity.
Celebrate wisdom shared by different experiences.
Fatherhood of JAH and Brotherhood of man

I am not "purebred" and experience much pain and sufferation through judgments of others. It is your choice if you dont want to acknowledge someone a lighter shade than you.
You hurt your Brothers and Sisters - explain to Almighty.
Don't focus on negative because you will always find differences in others opinion if thats what you seek. Commonalities and similarities are what allows us to relate,linkage, learn and have a positive action sharing different views openly.
Educate those with interest upon opportunity. Organise and centralise.
I sight more to gain by acceptance over exclusion of our truly good hearted Brothers and Sisters regardless Caucasian or no.
Iya kno seh Well maybe I definition of a I RastaFarI is not yours.
I and I ok w that...so long so long RastaFarI call

Thank you for hearing me

DIVINITY OF HAILE SELLASSIE I
ACTION AGAINST SUPREMACY
AFRICA FOR AFRICANS
NIYAHBINGI
RASPECT
NATURAL
MENEN I
SHILOH
LIVITY
INITY
PEACE
LOVE
AMEN

- Anishinaabeg Jiisakiwinini el-DanI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2015 11:13:17 AM

Bredda u know black people never start this thread. From I name come up you can check I first response I don't business as long as appropriation is avoided and the foundation principles of this trod aren't violated. You ask: Would I chant fe a white man living in addis allegedly claiming to work with/to vaccinate HIV and AIDS, to leave Africa while I de Ya outside Mammaland? Categorically yes. But that's me.

Please don't assume ones who claim garvey philosophies are not as "accurate a Rastafari" as yourself or ones who burn God haven't reached your "heights" as you also suggested. That's an inflammatory assumption, subjective only to yourself and your beliefs

I agree each and every entitled to they opinions.

TRUTH be told, there has much much more upset and contention caused by Bible bound Ras of any shade fighting against ones who sight they Livity outside of the Bible and put the Bible to Fire on anything whe seem anti African. There has been much more division caused by THIS; and by ones who have a problem with I n I black people chanting fe Black Supremacy between I n I...... Than people openly having a problem with white ras dem. Think about that.

Justice before Peace
Give THANKHS new brethren

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/15/2015 11:52:55 AM

a white man in africa is nothing more and nothing less than a guest. maybe its a family reunion and living there as a white man is a move towards the roots but africa can only be HOME to black africans to me.

Messenger: Anishinaabeg Jiisakiwinini Sent: 7/15/2015 2:13:12 PM

Thank you GA for a thoughtfull response and welcoming.
Valid point and something for I thoughts for sure.
I enjoy learning from your wise posts.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2015 4:31:32 PM

You know right now. There are communities of white RasTafari popping up in JAMAICA some newcomer making dem Rasta pilgrimage some a dem second generation white jamaican..... Claiming RASTA claiming Land and claiming Ganja to grow and sell on the Hola ground of Leonard Howell. Causing much contention among certain elders.

Africa for the AFRICANS?
Garvey would support this?
Nobody a kick up a fuss?

This is current day shituation. Appropriation gone wrong. Reverse modern day colonialism and Hellenism.... My opinion

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/15/2015 4:41:20 PM

yeah. white people should treat those things like they were guests. i understand whites who say that its silly to talk about things like "europeans are taking over again" in this case but theres something true about it to me.

its not like you have to say "wait a moment. a thousand years ago this place was used by balck people. so i as a white man cant be in that area".

but its not right to use howells place like a realm for the modern principles of rasta without the authentity of black liberation.

i can imagine that some black elders think about white hippies who distort the legacy of a black repatriation movement and i think its right.

the things white rastas do must go hand in hand with the ideas of the black elders who have started the thing.

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/15/2015 4:45:18 PM

Greetings Garvey, last time I was in Cyprus I was having a conversation with some comrades about how best to fight racism. I mentioned a healer I knew who I was very impressed with, and the comrade told me that he had broken with him after he had said that the biggest racism in Cyprus was against Hellenism. I am unsure on where I stand on this. Alexander was anointed pharaoh in the temples of Egypt, thus Hellenism was the creation of Kemet. The European barbarians are trying to claim Hellenism for their own. This I reject.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2015 4:55:00 PM

Europeans intruding and invading lands which are not their own and systemically converting the indiginous cultures and identities to that of European style, while drawing all that is deemed valuable in those cultures, for their own personal gain and ownership / authorship.

That is Hellenism and Hell on Earth for the Indiginous

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I