Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5991&start_row=11

Role of Caucasians acknowledging H.I.M. Qedamawi Haile Sellassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/9/2015 1:08:56 PM

"exposing the systems negativity is a positive action with times"

respect hemphill! i think the whole arguments about races were too much and ive already told everyone that i dont want to distract people of their reasoning regarding african topics with my questions and western politics all the time but in this thread i think i can say that this quote is a main aspect of what makes a white rasta helpful. personally i was glad that obama isnt trusted blindly on this site. lets focus on africa but just because the president of america is black it doesnt mean hes a good president.

i dont have any more to say about it.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/9/2015 1:16:08 PM

None a dem was good

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/9/2015 3:01:31 PM

What do you mean VDR? Was no president good in your eyes or were you referring to something else? I don't think Kennedy was bad, he had a lot of contact with H.I.M..

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/9/2015 6:45:41 PM

they say kennedy was the last real president. i think it might be true.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/9/2015 7:57:01 PM

Im a Black man in America, my family is Black in America

My mother lived through desegregation/civil rights time fall of the Black community

My grandpa/grandma through Jim Crow, their parents share croppers

Before them enslavement era

I through the "war on drugs" mass incarceration

Kennedy maybe to certains ones/groups but one would have to be a conscious Black to overs I,

Im a Black man in America

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/9/2015 8:00:43 PM

Being persecuted doesn't give you the right to persecute innocent Caucasians, seen I?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/9/2015 9:39:51 PM

Lemuel..

Hate won't fix hate.. For both 'sides'..

Only truth and positivity.. Work with that..

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/9/2015 10:20:07 PM

Seen.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 7/10/2015 4:43:53 AM

Darius,dont bring misleading statements about Rastafari to support your wicked white heart

Rastafari is a response against colonialism n slavery perpetuated by your ancestors pon we Afrikans

Rastafari aint a relygan but a black liberation movemant,lyke the Mau Mau warriors of Kenya

So I wonder why yu (whitemen)want to penetrate inna this Movemant as if the confusion they have brought to Afrikans is not enough.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/10/2015 11:46:45 AM

I cannot change the past or change how the Lord JAH has created me. All I can do is work forward in the light of truth. H.I.M is JAH, HE has allowed me to see HIS light which has penetrated me; not the other way around..

The best way I can describe my position is this:

I wish to further examine the role of non afro-shemitic[gentile/white] people/cultures who have been called too and hear THE Word of H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Sellassie.

Using the imagery of a Tree[tree of life/knowledge]I am attempting to elaborate.

The ORIGINal ROOT of humanity. Africa. Black People.
ROOT brings forth the BRANCHES. Europe/Asia/Americas. Non Black People.

Qedamawi[The First] Haile Sellassie[Power of the Trinity] comes FIRST to the ROOT. Africa. Born Lidj Tafari Makonnen[A Child to be Feared] in Ethiopia. Ras[prince] Tafari is the BIRTH-RIGHT name/identity of the African people. The presence of the Christend/Anointed Qedamawi Haile Sellassie re-establishes the knowledge and identity/culture of the ROOT. Africa. This knowledge and grace is the water[sticking with imagery] that grows FIRST the ROOT and THEN the rest of the TREE. Africa is being redeemed spiritually and physically through the MANifestation of H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Sellassie and his hereditary Africans; first and FOREMOST.

The role of those non-African people who have seen the knowledge and grace of this life bringing water need not attach themselves to the birth-right name/identity of Ras Tafari[for doing so is dulling the distinct identity of the African people who deserve their ORIGINal identity and rightful RULE of earth] But to attach oneself to the essence[WORD] of this life bringing water, while not forgetting/disregarding ones own heritage. As a White man who has seen and felt this water[only through the grace of H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Sellassie allowing I], I have a job to do. I feel that I am to WORK WITH THE ROOT to OPEN THE GATES OF THE BRANCHES so that the BRANCHES may receive this much needed water that the ROOT provides.

Even to this day there is a spiritual/mental/physical sickness/poison infecting much of humanity's tree. Especially within the branches.. The wicked mind-set of babylon..

Just as much as it is the responsibility of THE African Ras Tafari people to ITINUE to open their respective ROOT; It is the responsibility of the non-African people; who observe/acknowledge H.I.M. Qedamawi Haile Sellassie, to BEGIN to open their respective BRANCH/PEOPLE.

I am not working with separation of labor/deed in and of H.I.M.
I want to build on and unify labor/deed in and of the WORD of H.I.M.
Separating only the specific title/identity of the cultures within the WORD as to ensure the RE-ESTABLISHMENT of the Title/Culture/Identity of THE African ROOT.

I hope this reasoning is of use to some of Jah children who SEE but might not know their direction/ROLE.

Bless
One Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I