Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5990&start_row=1

Twelve Tribes table chart?

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 2/14/2015 12:02:11 PM

I have been reading about the Twelve Tribes of Israel chat about what month and sign you belong to, i am a libra born in October. It says on the chart that I am under the tribe Dan, while others say Asher, I was wondering if anyone knew more about it?

Thanks...bless

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/14/2015 12:13:33 PM

Depends what year you were born and how many leap years there have been since

- Isachaar
- Work with the hands

Ises to Gad/Moses

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 2/14/2015 12:33:46 PM

Bless UP Iya's. InI see King GA is Inother Isachar. That, according to the Prophet Gad table, is the tribe InI am in. InI definitely work with I-man hands. And from previous reasonings InI know that the Kingman GA does too.

Bless UP Iya's. JAH live Iternally.

Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 2/19/2015 10:23:11 PM

Thanks for the informative information,

BLESS

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 2/19/2015 10:54:41 PM

I always believed InI sign had a much more significant and deeper meaning being a Leo.

Bless all

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/20/2015 4:59:07 AM

More significant and deeper than what?

I like how midnite covers the issue of Lion tribe in relation to this chart and Children of Jah (being inherently Judah) in his song Lion Wears The Crown. Showing there is still more to it then when one was born.

Bless up

Messenger: Mirza Yusuf Husayn Ali Sent: 2/20/2015 9:13:09 AM

I can't find a chart, sadly

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 2/20/2015 10:25:09 AM

This isn't the only place for the chart. This is just the first one that come up. It is about midway through the page.

12 Tribe Chart

Selassie I.

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 2/20/2015 10:28:45 PM

"More significant and deeper than what?"

Not one single thing particularly, but as InI look at I life in hindsight InI see lots of signs for I life personally that point to the Almighty Jah and the Tribe. There are many personal examples that I could give if InI were willing. I don't care to explain to most because it tends to seem almost incredible and unbelievable, but Iman am content because it all fits in well with my journey.

Many blessings

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 2/20/2015 10:28:46 PM

"More significant and deeper than what?"

Not one single thing particularly, but as InI look at I life in hindsight InI see lots of signs for I life personally that point to the Almighty Jah and the Tribe. There are many personal examples that I could give if InI were willing. I don't care to explain to most because it tends to seem almost incredible and unbelievable, but Iman am content because it all fits in well with my journey.

Many blessings

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I