Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5988&start_row=1

How are you uplifting the nation

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 2/11/2015 7:14:50 PM

Blessed love
What are InI doing for our nation?or are we just building another mans kingdom.Ok yes a job is needed to support oneself,but what else are you supporting?Are we self employed or under someone's command? What are we doing to bring forth justice,whether for yourself or for your people,Are InI independant or dependant,are we free or in bondage.Can we see a way out or are we blindly walking through life.

Are you redeeming africa and africans in your works or are you just talking.

There is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was asked to do it. Everybody was sure Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody would do it but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.

We used to create civilisations so why are living off crumbs in this Iwah,No excuses at all,victory is sweet but not without a battle.We Africans have the hotest battle to fight but that's what the melanin is for,only InI can fight this one out,let's do it now and stop waiting for something to happen.

Blessed love and guidance in all works going through.

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 2/12/2015 8:24:12 AM

InI must come together on this. What one of InI cant do another can do perfectly. Most of InI hardly know each other. If I saw a picture of one of the I, I could not tell who it is. A group could be formed on any social media for InI to identify iselves. Then any one could put forward plans for which InI will Itribute.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/12/2015 9:00:58 AM

Anywhere I go on this Earth I am recognised.
RASTAFARI

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/12/2015 10:25:48 AM

Ites of Love All RIghteous Ones.
Yes GA well spoken. Pure in heart recognEyes one another too, regardless of the dreadlocks or colors.
These are important questions JAHcub but I am not sure, are they rhetorical? Good n clever play on words with that story too, give Ises for sharing that!
JK Wango, Iyah don't use social media aside from this website. There was a time when someone suggested picture icons for each user, but I think that plan was opposed. If the I want to Inite with ones n ones on this website, why does the person's face matter? Is it not the goals, intentions, and abilities of the person that would determine if the I's have a common task to complete?
In Iwombman sIght, the most available way for ALL to every day better the Immunity IS through talking, although as JAHcub say people have to be liberated in physical form as well as mental. But when I&I speak truth, it is a tool for Ones who receive the truth to liberate the Iself.
I also sIght each person has a calling inside of Oneself, and although "Anybody" could do it, it is really the I who has a burning passion to do it. Truthful Iditations and passionate works, those are ways all people must search to become personally fulfilled and to do their part in Uplifting the Immunity.
More Haile, More Love. Moah Anbesa.

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 2/12/2015 5:25:23 PM

Blessed love fellow bredrins and sistrens all over the world.
Iman trully appreciate this question the i has shared for iman have waited a long time for it. I have observed the reasonings on going on Jah forum which are trully mind sharpening and fire cleansing but something just missed out. Jah works. I find it important for ini to share our experiences in Jah works for the support of Rastafari. Iman not talking about regular jobs in offices but works on the field. Iman will share i experience. When i jouned the site i introduced iself ifficially and talked about the foundation iman volunteer for Jah Works.The foundation is called Shiriki Organisation based in Kenya. If ini can search online the i's will see a website about it. I have been in communication with a few Rastafari's here at the site and always love to tell them about the foundation. This will help ini to get in touch and volunteer in anyway possible be it in africa or outside.
Last year we held a reggae show where artists of a band called Jah Living Fire were performing. These are young youtes who want to take music as an arm of spiritual warfare in babylon. News agents even arrived to document the invent which mystically proved that Jah works will have to be recorded even by babylon.
There was ital food, spiritual books and hand made artifacts that can be worn as necklaces, open shoes, bangles and other stuffs as well for the public to buy. the show was from 10am till 10pm. ganja smoking was in plenty to uplift ini spirits and the elders reasoned with the youths which really gave more strength to the whole event. The video is being edited and will be uploaded to youtube in due time.
Already there is a video on youtube titled untold stories Rastafari Livity K24 kenya search for those words and ini will find the 5 part video.
There are farms in various parts of the country where ini practise farming and teach the public as well. Other forms of livity are involved too. The group does not care about color, locks or no locks and material vanity just progression of africa to return it back to how it once was from the beginning of Jah Time. There are other groups as well in Kenya as iman met them during that reggae show. very upful man.
In africa there are many Rastafari organisations formed all with one aim, one destiny and one love. nothing more nothing less the rest is just vanity.
Iman know other parts of the world there are foundations as well and i think it is very important to introduce them here so ini can communicate and share ideas for improvement.
Also i suggest that ini should form organisations as much as possible or join one that is Rastafari. The reason i say this is because when ones and ones join a group, they will strengthen them in every way possible, become new vibrations that will help them align to positivity and root out any wickedness, and strengthen iniselves to a greater state of mind, spiritual and physical. When babylon will fall what will ini do? there will be no jobs and our land will be destroyed by warfare. As bob say do not be afraid of atomic bomb for it cant stop time, thus when babylon will fall time will not fall but we will keep pushing forward to recover and regenerate life.
I suggest that it is now time to get involved in the system, ini have talked for too long and our principles have not reached each and every man and wombman. I reasoned with a daughter today about how girls dress in her school very provocative and she went ahead to ask me that how does that affect me? iman went on to teach her about man made law vs natural law and saw the light in i words. I showed her a perspective she never thought existed and this is proof that even the slightest type of wickedness, babylonians have no idea it is wicked.
African Union was created by our greedy and corrupt african leaders to follow the European union as the North african union, s.a union and asian union will follow in next, this are man made laws being created by vampires trying to control ini. As much as we rastafari should leave the wicked to their wickedness, ini should also note that one cannot be free in a man made law, one can only be free in a natural state of law. So it our dutie as rebels to remove this blood sucking system quickly. We have armed ourselves very much spiritually and mentally. When iman read the debates going on here iman feel love in i heart because the bredrins and sistrens here have fully opened their minds to greater heights of intelligence. The current Rastaman is a very intelligent man. He is not easy to fool or deceive. He is the next Homo Sapien Sapien not the babylonian fool who only knows how to convert paper money to make more paper money by cutting down trees. What type of foolishness is that really???
We have transformed to intelligent beings and ini can even reason with our leaders one on one and challenge them very easily. They grow older and less intelligent but a rastaman grows older and wiser. I am pretty sure scientists will start to study the brain of a Rastaman to know what change this is, a mystery change to them. a man who would walk to great lengths to see his brother and sister live a better life, a man who would give his life easily for another to flourish, babylonian man nah do that, he only think about paper money and how he can turn 2 to 4 nd the rest. So we have to use our potential to the fullest Rastafari.
raciallity has already been crushed by His Imperial Majesty Jah Rastafari, we are the new race that know no hate color but one love. History should never be forgotten as well it is the foundation of our corner stone. We are the brothers and sistets our babylonian families shunned away because they nah overstand our conscious. Here comes the judge of righteousness- peter tosh.
Iman's first work i have really thought of performing but will involve lots of help is the returning of the Organisation of African Unity. That was the first Rastafari foundation formed by his majesty and was changed to sth that has no meaning at all. Currently President Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya a war criminal has campaigned using his owns peoples tax money 90billion to create an african court, for every african country to get out of the international criminal court so that People like He and his deputy president William Ruto also a war criminal to evade justice of righteousness.
During 2007 december violence broke out in kenya with the grace of Jah iman was not in the country that time. Over a million people were killed due to politricks, idps still are there up to today, no families have been paid back or taken care of by the goverment. Nothing has happened at all instead the leaders have been fighting with icc to get out of the rome statute. Recently Pres Uhuru son of Jomo Kenyatta the first pan african leader and uhurus name meaning Freedom was aqquitted of all his charges and set free, do you know why? as fatou bensouda the presiding investigator said that the kenyan goverment has refused to share records of any sort that could lead to evidence, they have refused to grant bensouda rights and access to records that involve phone calls, texts and anything else used during 2007-2008 violence. He has now been set free as for his deputy, he is still in court trying to find a way to evade justice. untill now noone has answered for the killings and other brutalities. How can we as Rastafari, the light of the world change this??? iman keep asking iself one question should i let the wicked keep doing their work or should iman do something about this. There is this movie called countryman i favourite movie of all and the iyah elder teaching the youths says in one scene "death is a force of nature, just like lightning the rightoeus face it everyday and pass it by, those with evil in their hearts fear it that is why there is no need to slay the wicked, just leave them to face death they will perish." A very powerful quote which says alot about babylon but for how long shall we sit and watch? Rastafari was formed of militancy roots where african rebels went to the forests with guns to fight for justice, right now it is a spiritual warfare we got to fight back in anyway possible by eliminating the ignorant with the right kind of education. When che guevara was in cuba during the formation of the 26 of july movement, they formed a system from scratch, education, food, health, training and many more. C.I.A went to say that che was the most learned latino they ever encountered.
Iman have said enough for now but more reasons are yet to come please keep this thread up with ideas of how to improve our mother earth for she gave us life that is the much we can do to show love, by returning the order of Jah Rasstafari as it once was so shall it be.
We should train each other new skills, be it a language or law, mathematics, does not matter at all we are the Rastafari Movement.

Blessed love my brothers and sisters more love to ini. May the grace of His Majesty and Her majesty the father and mother of creation protect ini always no wicked heart shall harm you and love will keep abiding by you always, be sincere and faithful to the calling. Peace

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/13/2015 6:22:41 AM

"..... that has no meaning at all. Currently President Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya a war criminal has campaigned using his owns peoples tax money 90billion to create an african court, for every african country to get out of the international criminal court so that People like He and his deputy president William Ruto also a war criminal to evade justice of righteousness."

There is no such thing as an international criminal court. If ou see the countries and powers who back this court you will see it is basically a court of the UN plus America. This court does not represent indigenous black people. We are sovereign. Establishing our own allied court system is 100 percent right and correct and a notion once backed by the OAU. This is a must.

For example, we shouldn't have to take the case of reparations to any international white European owned court. We have our OWN international sovereign court system and put the case forward. Any verdict or outcome will then be processed Internally and THEY will be summoned to appear before US

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/13/2015 6:35:57 AM

The ICC was setup so Africans who fight for revolution guerrilla warfare and change can be 'legally' suppressed by white Europeans with common interest in the UNBALANCED status Quo which dem set in Africa.

If Rastafari started from a militant stance and now is a spiritual warfare..... Who said? And when did this change occur?

http://www.africanexecutive.com/modules/magazine/articles.php?article=4221

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 2/13/2015 9:00:28 AM

Greetings bredrin,
It is true the point the i has stated. That was also the main point used by most african leaders as none of them want a court that is controlled by the USA. Still there is something the i should put into account and i actually forgot to put in the post, when one does good deeds the integrity should speak for itself, that is enough to prove that one is only doing the right kind of job for the people who have elected him. If president Uhuru did not commit those crimes of 2007-2008 do you think he would be campaigning to get out of the rome statute?
Our country right now is in a problem, economically prices have risen totally high and living standard is not equally balanced, My bredrin this point of the icc has been debated fully from all angles but ini can only say that one should let the integrity of their work speak for itself. So right now the jobless, hungry, sick and insecurity running around should not be catered for instead the president should spend 90bn to build a court so he and his buddies who commit attrocities judge each other and get a slap on the wrist?
The president of liberia turned his country to nothing, people fought and killed rach other tribal warfare, alot of problems occured to that country and the sentensing he was given deserved every right. Like i said let out work speak for itself, corruption is leadin in africa. Govenment employees are over spending and getting away with it, the i should actually come here to Kenya and experience everything first hand, this news agencies are just pitraying half the story. Activists who speak against any wrong doing in the leadership have been prisoned. Search for Alan Wadi. recent victim.
Freedom of speech has been with held fully and one cannot speak anyhow of any thing to the public. A few days ago an M.P was murdered in the streets at night, we have resumed to the post-independent assassinations of our leaders, Chrck out how many leaders were assassinated after kenyan independence of 1963, when jomo was in power. That is valuable african history and know this all of them helped and worked with the maumau for the liveration of kenya from the colonials, now we have neo-colonialism ongoing, so right now making a court to i seems like hypocrisy if the work on going in our country is not of integrity.
Yes i support getting out of the icc but why put all attention on that when there are other very inportant things meant to be catered for. Ill finish by saying if no violence ever occurred during that year then we would not be thinking of this instead all african leaders would be concentrating on doing what is right. Do not believe eerything you read online or watch in the news, most of them have been fabricated. Did you know that Mombasa harbours international criminals who are involved in drug trafficking, killings and any other illegal activity. Last year the fbi has to set up one of the famous drug barons of kenya called the akasha family who traffic cocaine and other illegal drugs from pakistan to colombia through kenya. There is alot that has been hidden out there.
Also to answer your question about who said that Rastafari is now a spiritual warfare, noone said that. I am reasoning and i do not think that backing up with ones words can make a difference. Inan meant that war has become expensive. Look at ww1 and ww2, the imperialists had to spend quite alot of money to revuild their countries back and they realised that war is expensive thus they made it into a business instead. Our morals have been attacked, our spiritualities have been attacked, for example these acts of terrorism and hate is a leading factor. No one has to say that but ini have to overstand the acts ongoing in the world. Alcohol and cigarettes are illegal but herb is not, processed foods are less expensive and easily available but organic food i expensive? our tvs are filled with nonesence, education is not very good, health care has deteriorated, Politicks has been made a game of cats and dogs in order for man not to overstand what is actually going on. To i this all is a spiritual warfare that is why iman state that.
More love and idication to ini.

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 2/13/2015 9:19:11 AM

correction alcohol and cigaretes are legal, forgive imans english , typing on a phone is not quite that easy but gets the job done. so for any misspelling or wrong wording ask i if the i cannot overstand what iman is saying.

If i may add afew more words, iman know getting out of the icc is a very important thing but the timing is not quite right. I suggest to the african leaders to first build their nations fully and enable every man woman and child a descent living stand capable of becoming self independent easier. In fact i support Moamar Gaddafis idea of a united africa this way we can use any court in any country, rather than spend alot of money, when everything else will be catered for and put in order then it woul be the right time to actually build a court. we should compromise with whatvwe have and use it to the fullest. I think there is a court in Tanzania that was built im not sure much about it but it is capable of handling african criminal cases. The politricks in africa is really changed compared to the 60's when countries were first getting liberated, the leaders were young and full of energy then somewhere down the road they lost their principals and sold out to neo-colonials. it was quite unavoidable actually coz tge colonials fitst put the countries in a turmoil then liberated them and offered to help them by putting the countries in debts.
The best book to read for any ras is the revolutionary warfare handbook by kwane nkurumah, it fully explains everything that happened during his time in full detail and is still in effect mostly up to today. a good read book for the rebels.

Bless

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/13/2015 12:43:59 PM

But the ICC was founded and operates with the intention of keeping Africa subjugated and under the direct and indirect control of Europeans. Africa does NOT need none africans to sort out our affairs.

ICC - Fire

Whether the president of Kenya committed crimes or not it has no business being brought in front of white supremacy for judgement. Africa must be free, and self governed. This is THE most pressing issue above any others. Liberia fell not because of any one president but because it was designed that way from its inception. Whether a black face is at the 'top' is neither here nor there. NeoColonialism is real and there is too much foreign & wicked influence in Africa 2015

Eternal fire

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I