Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5985&start_row=1

Three person babies

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Humble one Sent: 2/3/2015 1:22:17 PM

Dear All,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-31069173

Recently on the so called "health" news of the BBC, this headline came up. BBC news always annoys me as it annoys me how blind babylon is.

But this is an awful idea by babylon I think, and will be very hard to un do as basically the genetically modified genes will begin to mix with the population as people mate.

-----------------------------------

They basically modify the bit to do with heritage. And I don't think that they have any idea what this will do to the person's consciousness.

--------------------------------

Man is moving further away from nature, and his vision slowly decreases. I see this as just another step of the line.

I thought I would just post this for discussion, although I think I know what people will think on the matter on this forum.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/3/2015 7:28:53 PM

I read about that today, from what I read, they are not really modifying the mitochondria DNA, but are replacing it with mitochondria from a donor, but it still may have unforeseen consequences.

The purpose is if a woman has a high risk of transferring a genetic disease through her mitochondria DNA, then they would replace it with that of a donor.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/4/2015 1:51:14 PM

Give thanks for the Iducation.
Yes I, this has been happening for years. I saw an interview with a grown wombman who was the first baby to be made this way. I will try to find the video, but it was a long time ago when I found it.
Very interesting reasoning Idren Joe, that the genetic alterations will affect the personality or mentality. Time will only tell!
Iwombman personal view on the process of genetic manipulation is, let nature BE. In all RASpects.
FYAH burn GMO corn and the process of GMO human creation too.
Love to those humans tho, who were created that way. It was not their choice anyway.
But would the IYAH want to reproduce with a human who had been genetically modified in a lab? Iwombman would not! For the protection of I lil Ones I would want the most natural Incient DNA possIble and all naturality forward from bIrth.
Ites reasoning. Give Ises MOST HAILE.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I