Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5971&start_row=21

All Israel is Oppressed.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/1/2015 11:43:12 AM

Raybob. No one was cursed. why don't u listen to de Idrens? Why can't u stop insulting people? Just get dis clear in yo mind: Deh is no superior race. No chosen race, no cursed race. If u want to know about de origion & heritage of people beta ask those people than to use yo bible confusion to insult people. Just grow Raybob, or should I seh burn Raybob & bible .

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 2/1/2015 11:43:16 AM

"It's not possible to live by the bible or u will be living in contradiction to urself on many points! "

InI have found that any 'contradictions' are only from interpretations. Further studies of so called 'contradictions' using the original languages, shows no contradictions at all. InI beLIEved what InI was taught about raptures, and future tribulation periods to heavily conflict most OT prophecies. Taking one scripture from a bible and building a doctrine from it is disaster, the kind babylon has done since it's inception of the RCC.

"Also do u make animal sacrifices?"

The messiah that came, the "Lamb of God" was the sacrifice to end all sacrifices.

Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
(Heb 9:12-14)

Acts 2 shows when messiah brought the kingdom of God when he sent the "Spirit of truth" to man. People from every nation around the earth knew the kingdom of Jah. That message was around the earth within 3.5 years. For hundreds of years, many were living in the Kingdom of Jah. They didn't call themselves "Christian" not needing a messiah any more. Then, hundreds of years later, the Roman Catholic Church came about, calling themselves "Christian".

IMO.

Jah Bless

Opression of native Americans was just as bad as was to Ifrica. Here is some real amerikan history: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7baWokO4ms

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/1/2015 11:45:07 AM

Raybob. No one was cursed. why don't u listen to de Idrens? Why can't u stop insulting people? Just get dis clear in yo mind: Deh is no superior race. No chosen race, no cursed race. If u want to know about de origion & heritage of people beta ask those people than to use yo bible confusion to insult people. Just grow Raybob, or should I seh burn Raybob & bible .

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 2/1/2015 11:46:56 AM

InI am not insulting anyone. InI agree no race is superior to another. If any were, it would be the true Hebrew tribes, NOT the white "Jews" that funded all the slave trading, native killing, etc. InI simply find the oppression of Jah's people to be part of a master plan where all oppressors burn in the end.

If the I believes no one was cursed, then one does not believe the Torah.

Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee: And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
(Deu 28:45-46)

If one does not believe the bible, how can one adhere to the words of Ras Tafari, His Imperial Majesty?

"WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE, but however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written, the Word remains one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conceptions of race. It is eternal.

No doubt you all remember reading in the Acts of the Apostles of how Philip baptised the Ethiopian official. He is the first Ethiopian on record to have followed Christ, and from that day onwards the Word of God has continued to grow in the hearts of Ethiopians. And I might say for myself that from early childhood I was taught to appreciate the Bible and my love for it increases with the passage of time. All through my troubles I have found it a cause of infinite comfort. .."

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/1/2015 12:26:24 PM

More imaginations.

You showed this scripture and made the claim that Jazer was in North America
------
Num 32:1
Now the children of Reuben and the children of Gad had a very great multitude of cattle: and when they saw the land of Jazer, and the land of Gilead, that, behold, the place was a place for cattle;
------

Jazer is located near the Jordan River, no where near North America. And if you want to imagine that Jazer is in North America, does that mean that Gilead is also in North America? Otherwise, how can it say that they saw the land of Jazer and the land of Gilead?

Deal with reality instead of your own imaginations. People can use their imagination to make all kinds of connections. Just look on the internet, people make all kinds false claims by imagining connections between events of today, or connections between the past and today, or connections between books of the past and today, or books of the past and various times in history (plus whatever other combination of connections people imagine). There are so many groups of people who claim the same thing(whether about Israel or other unrelated connections), even though it is impossible that it is true for all of the groups of people. It is either true for one of them, but not for the others, or not true for any of them.

If you want to make the claims you are making, then do some real research and come with real evidence, instead of the weak "evidence" you come with.

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 2/1/2015 1:23:45 PM

There are many extra-biblical evidences, such as Burrows Cave in Indiana with many artifacts found such as this:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/oqhUfjA-8k0/maxresdefault.jpg

Studying bible before knowing black messiah, before knowing of Ras Tafari, InI could never understand many OT scriptures in light of what InI was being taught. Acts 2 refers to Joel 2:28-29. Reading on to chapter 3 of Joel made no sense, not knowing who Jah's people truly were. Now, understanding who Jah's people are, it makes perfect sense reading Joel 3, which must be after the kingdom of Jah came at the end of chapter 2.

For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink. Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head; Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border. Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head: And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it. Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
(Joe 3:1-9)

That passage made absolutely no sense to me, as receiving what InI was taught by babylon's bible studies. After InI realized just who was referred to, it now makes no contradiction to I.

If any race is superior or inferior, the white colonizers would be the inferior. Coming to any of the countries they 'colonized', it was the colonizers that had guns and savagely killed natives wherever they went, claiming to kill "savages". The natives everywhere colonization was going on, were living in peaceful harmony with nature, in the kingdom of JAH, not fighting back or using weapons of war, until forced to in the end.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 2/1/2015 2:34:08 PM

Also evidence showing Kemetic travels to the Americas also.

Much of Northen Native a Americans roots more than likely in Siberia

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 2/1/2015 3:10:06 PM

------------------------------
If the I learned that native Amerikans were here 10,000 years ago, that must have been learned by a school of man, not the bible. Bible history would show the earth covered in flood approximately 2500BC. All men are from Ithiopia.
-------------------------------
By a school of man,not the bible?
The Bible is also school of man and was written by man.
It's hard to believe that there was only one man who was righteous and all the rest wicked on the whole planet and that the whole world was then flooded.
Sometimes common sense must be used instead of blind fundamentalism when dealing with (alegorical) stories.

Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/1/2015 8:35:53 PM

Burrows Cave is a lie.

So Raybob, what about Jazer? You say it is in North America, but it is not, or do you still think it is?

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 2/2/2015 2:32:18 AM

InI see many names of many places in the bible that InI really can't be sure of where they were. InI see the land of Gilead as possibly being anywhere. Where is the river Arnon if not South America? Find tha river, we find Gilead.

From Aroer, which is by the brink of the river of Arnon, and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead, there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us:
(Deu 2:36)

Gilead and Jazer are not really the point here. The point is 4 of the 12 tribes of Israel are mixed blood, and that is what explains some tribes looking very much different than other tribes, but NO tribe was directly white. THere are many converted Jews that are white, but DNA does not show link, even to Shem, but to Ashkenaz, grandson of Japeth.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I