Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5971&start_row=11

All Israel is Oppressed.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Raybob Sent: 1/28/2015 1:49:28 PM

The only sacrifices that JAH accepted since Solomon's temple was destroyed were done at the old temple in ancient Africa, built for Menelik, that InI know of.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/28/2015 4:18:30 PM

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/29/2015 7:41:46 AM

One ting I man just can't overs is how can man ina Europe or America who is not an African come & tell I & I Black people dat I & I are cursed becos of I & I Black Identity? I got one question for u Raybob & some like u. What makes u think dat u kwow we Africans more than we know ourself? I man told de I dat I & I Black people not cursed so I & I no need to ear what yo bible or some mis informed artist say. Dats why we burn de bible becos of dat racist ideology lookin down pon de Black man.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2015 7:56:08 AM

And black heart, if we are cursed (IF)...... It's not 'GOD' whe curse we. It's not HIM whe curse we. People try and skip around and misplace blame. If slavery and colonialism is a curse it was the will of the WHITEMAN. Before them come tell we about Gods plan and God 'sent' we into slavery,,,foolishness

But InI burn curse

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 1/31/2015 4:55:27 AM

Greetings in H.I.M.,
InI owe my life to the black man. Forgive I if InI come across as 'telling' blacks they are persecuted. My point is, InI come to overstanding that "all Israel" is not just the tribes Ifricans are from, but all native amerikan tribes, Australian tribes, Samoans, Islanders, most were of Israeli tribes also. It's helping me to overstand the bible more, and explains to I why this has been so, and so much look forward to that coming judgment, where the beast (Jesuit bankers) that the whore (RCC and daughters protestants) will be judged.

Halie Selassie I came as the predicted "Root of Jesse" (Isaiah 11) to bring the hearts of the people back to Jah. Soon, the full number of Israel shall be sealed, then judgment comes. Praise JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 1/31/2015 11:27:08 PM

http://youtu.be/QD8cIP8na5Y

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/31/2015 11:35:36 PM

The First Nations people of North America came to their land ten thousand years before Jacob was born, so how is it even remotely possible that they are Israelites.

You are so sure of something you know nothing about. The Bible is about a single population amongst the multitude of different people on the Earth. Instead of imagining things you don't know, deal with the truth, and the truth that is sure is that the wickedness of a man is his own wickedness, it is not the fault of his victim, but the fault of himself.

What you are insinuating is that all these people were murdered and brutalized by the European slave drivers because of their own wickedness of the past. Fire Burn that accusation, the reality is that the wickedness that was responsible for it was the wickedness of the slave drivers and all who supported their wickedness.

Using the same kind of comparison as you, a person could say that every person in the world who wears the common type of clothing of these times and lives in houses made of wood are descendants of one group of people, while people who wear a less common type of clothing and live in a house made of brick are descendants of another set of people. Your reasons for grouping all these people together as Israelites are so superficial and weak.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 2/1/2015 3:09:52 AM

Give Thanks Ark I, Bless Up!!!

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 2/1/2015 4:15:43 AM

Wendim Ark I, most RASpect, but InI see bible should be our rallying point. If the I learned that native Amerikans were here 10,000 years ago, that must have been learned by a school of man, not the bible. Bible history would show the earth covered in flood approximately 2500BC. All men are from Ithiopia. If one includes books of the bible thrown out by Babylon such as Maccabees, etc., it shows travels of some of the tribes. Torah shows Gad going to Americas (Jazer), if the I will receive it.

Now the children of Reuben and the children of Gad had a very great multitude of cattle: and when they saw the land of Jazer, and the land of Gilead, that, behold, the place was a place for cattle;
(Num 32:1)

The point is Jah and his promises. He cursed mankind through Adam for eating of the tree of knowledge, just as he cursed all Israel which includes Eskimo natives, Amerikan natives, Samoans, etc. Only the names were changed to protect the innocent. Studying the bible in babylon, InI learned babylon's teachings so untrue, that the kingdom of Jah came back in Acts 2 to people from every nation on earth.
The gospel message of the Kingdom of Jah through the spirit of truth that came to mankind was all around the world. Later, the Jesuits came up with their "Christianity" that was still looking for a Messiah, even though that messiah came hundreds of years prior. Learning all of that finally made many OT prophecies make sense, where they made no sense at all from babylon's teachings. Then learning of the black Yeshua, and of Ras Tafari as root of Jesse, so much more of the OT came alive.

InI live by the bible and the words of H.I.M. The bible says all Israel was cursed forever for disobedience thousands of years ago. More studies of "Jews" who say they are but are not, meaning the white Bernaki type Jews, are mostly converted Czars or Ashkenazi jews. These "Jews" speak Yiddish, not Hebrew or Amharic. They also don't appear to be 'cursed forever' as the true Hebrew Israelites are supposed to be, if the I believes the bible.

Jah Bless

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 2/1/2015 10:24:09 AM

Wasn't the same roman councils that pick the books of the bible? You d thing didn't fall from da sky

Isn't that Kaza thing from mad teachings?

If u read books as Macabbees and what about the Gnostics and their teaching of OT god as a lier and satanic god?

What makes the land of Jazer to b America?

Yiddish is different language from what they speak in Israel which is a reconstructed hebrew, is like a creole or mix of languages that's not the language of the Israeli occupation state!

It's not possible to live by the bible or u will be living in contradiction to urself on many points!
Also do u make animal sacrifices?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I