Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5970&start_row=31

What happens to the I before birth?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DURU Sent: 2/12/2015 2:51:36 PM

Blessed to all,

Yes I , LIFE IS THE PLAY GROUND OF BIRTH AND DEATH.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 2/20/2015 9:00:14 PM

Analogy I like. The soul is like space, you knock the building (body) down the space inside still exists but the odds that another building is built in same place, way, and deminsions is near impossible. Thus the exact 'you' will never return.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2015 10:52:53 AM

What happens to I before birth:

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/4/2015 7:58:38 AM

Before birth you are in the earth.When women are pregnant they usually eat clay soil from a beehive,this soil is the one dat mold di flesh of the unborn baby,so b4 birth you are in the earth

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 3/30/2015 1:01:25 PM

GARVEYS AFRICA posted a video on human devolopment, haha

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 3/30/2015 2:50:03 PM

Zion, what are you talking about?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/30/2015 6:36:55 PM

I jus see dat GA, real tho!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/30/2015 7:20:15 PM

Exactly

Before birth I was I mother and I father

Messenger: Konjah Sent: 4/28/2015 8:20:27 PM

Life is Energy, and energy can not be destroyed it can only be converted to other forms, so when the soul passes the flesh it is just converted depending on how pure the soul was when it trod the earth. If it was pure and undiluted like the soul of a true Rastaman it reaches the Iyah Ites (the purest form of Jah energy).

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 4/29/2015 8:07:13 PM

i'd also say that our ancestors were we and our ancestors live through us. i dont talk about rebirth or obsessions or that you can't do things different than your ancestors did but our roots are our roots and i think our family is our family through and through. if we're not all one big family. we're all jah children. jah create i. jah create everybody.

i've heard people saying things like "i belive in jah even if he doesn't belive in me" or that we're all sinners or even that everybody will just go to heaven in the end (who wants to fling the first stone?) but there's a devine present within you can feel. we're more than just flesh.and even though most of the people might be imperfect or might have done terrible and wicked things, i think at least as long you are blessed with life you're able to stay true to that devine conection and reach the "highest heights". you can even feel it while you're living this life through your body.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I