Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5968&start_row=1

Kebra Study

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: danyel Sent: 1/21/2015 11:02:22 AM

"...and u fi give us di teachings of his majesty..."

was my thinking that there should be a study edition of the Kebra Nagast the same way (actually better than!) there are study editions of the Bible.
So I made one that is really different than anything else out there. It is electronic, multi-touch, with tons of video and audio of historically relevant information, speeches of Marcus and His Imperial Majesty, and documents of their time.

I am looking to spread the word - not as self promotion - but in a serious attempt to propagate important truth, but also to get feedback on how to improve what's already there. This is a multi-volume work, of which volume 1 has just become available. I would love for I&I to consider and meditate upon what you find. If you have thoughts, please leave a review and/or contact me too.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-kebra-nagast-multi-touch/id959320953?mt=11

The limitation with the book is that it is electronic and tied to the iPad platform. If you own one of those I strongly encourage you to check it out. There is even a free sample. If you don't own, you can at least get a feel for the content from the description. I kept this book as Black as God, so in a way, I don't think anybody will hear about it unless I&I make a conscious effort to point to it's existence...however, I think that it fills an important generation gap, and should be known.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Peace and Blessings. Blessings and Love.
Danyel

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/21/2015 10:15:16 PM

Bless Idren. I do not have ipad but I give thanks for the creation of this digital version still.
Any one try the app yet?

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I